• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I GUARANTEE the Eagles will beat the Packers

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude....you just jinxed us..... Have you not seen all the Bengals guaranteed win threads? They sucked for years. No Christmas card for you. :D
His post has nothing to do with the Packers D forcing Wentz back to the clipboard.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He gives the “edge” at QB to the Packers.

:pound::pound::pound::pound:

Wentz fanboys are hilarious!!

As an Eagles fan, it’s an atrocity that anyone would list Rodgers above Wentz. Let’s face it, Rodgers has been a glorified game manager the last 3 years. Here are their 2019 stats.

Wentz: 268 yards/game, 61.0% completions, 6 TD, 2 INT, 72.7 QBR, 31 sack yards lost, 6.18 net yards/attempt

Rodgers: 216 yards/game, 61.3% completions, 4 TD, 0 INT, 46.0 QBR, 55 sack yards lost, 5.92 net yards/attempt

The ONLY stats where Rodgers is markedly better is interceptions...and one of Wentz’s interceptions was a beautiful pick on 4th down to strategically pin the opponent inside their 10 yard line. That should actually count in his favor. I bet Rodgers would have thrown it away and let the opponent take over on downs.

TheRangerDude

(Dude/Dudeim)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Thursday. Green Bay doesn’t stand a chance. Get an advance on your paychecks fellas and put it all on the Eagles outright.

What kind of insurance are you offering for this can't lose bet?

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles will come out firing not wanting to go to 1-3. Should be one of the games of the week IMO

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As an Eagles fan, it’s an atrocity that anyone would list Rodgers above Wentz. Let’s face it, Rodgers has been a glorified game manager the last 3 years. Here are their 2019 stats.

Wentz: 268 yards/game, 61.0% completions, 6 TD, 2 INT, 72.7 QBR, 31 sack yards lost, 6.18 net yards/attempt

1-2

Rodgers: 216 yards/game, 61.3% completions, 4 TD, 0 INT, 46.0 QBR, 55 sack yards lost, 5.92 net yards/attempt

3 -0

The ONLY stats where Rodgers is markedly better is interceptions...and one of Wentz’s interceptions was a beautiful pick on 4th down to strategically pin the opponent inside their 10 yard line. That should actually count in his favor. I bet Rodgers would have thrown it away and let the opponent take over on downs.

Revised :suds:

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will agree that the Eagles are better than what they have appeared to be and I agree they are a better team than the Packers. I will give the edge at QB to the Packers though.

This should be good.

Any perceived slight to Rodgers causes the Packers fans to lose their shit. Couple that with the Eagles fans who love to argue, (even when they're wrong) and we've got double digit pages written all over this thread.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This should be good.

Any perceived slight to Rodgers causes the Packers fans to lose their shit. Couple that with the Eagles fans who love to argue, (even when they're wrong) and we've got double digit pages written all over this thread.

Well I will explain my answer..... This may add fuel to the fire....LOL

Wentz did not play a down in the pre-season. He was limited even before training camp and I don't think he has had much work during the mini camps. His 1st 3 games have been up and down. You can see flashes of his elite ability but he is sailing some throws and and putting too much oomph on others. I think he is going to settle down and it could come as soon as this week.

Aaron Rodgers is a first ballot HOF QB. So I expect him to shake off the rust faster than Wentz. With that said.....He is not the QB he once was and the crop of new QB's Wentz, Dak, Goff and others will pass him in the next year or so. Mahomes has already done it and well. As far as legendary QB's go...Brees is probably better but he is not playing. Brady? Not even close. Rodgers is not at his level anymore.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I will explain my answer..... This may add fuel to the fire....LOL

Wentz did not play a down in the pre-season. He was limited even before training camp and I don't think he has had much work during the mini camps. His 1st 3 games have been up and down. You can see flashes of his elite ability but he is sailing some throws and and putting too much oomph on others. I think he is going to settle down and it could come as soon as this week.

Aaron Rodgers is a first ballot HOF QB. So I expect him to shake off the rust faster than Wentz. With that said.....He is not the QB he once was and the crop of new QB's Wentz, Dak, Goff and others will pass him in the next year or so. Mahomes has already done it and well. As far as legendary QB's go...Brees is probably better but he is not playing. Brady? Not even close. Rodgers is not at his level anymore.

I’m not sure Rodgers is a 1st ballot HOFer at this moment in time. It took Kurt Warner a few years and Rodgers is basically at Kurt Warner status right now, except Warner went to 3 Super Bowls and Rodgers has only gone to 1.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m just glad the Packers will give us a game I mean Minny fans blame their former QB and the Cubs fans blame the kicker

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m just glad the Packers will give us a game I mean Minny fans blame their former QB and the Cubs fans blame the kicker

Look on the bright side pal, you guys will get better draft picks and compete next year, I think or the year after

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t know. They needed 3 sketchy flags from the refs just to hang w the Lions.