• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I GUARANTEE a drowning of the Dolphins

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure but when one area gets hammered it can affect a team as you only have so many backups no? I remember when the patsies oline was ripped apart and Brady turned into a piece of shit. Knowledgeable fans know Brady wasn't shit as it's a team game. Anyway I surre heard you all whining but I forgot it's OK in patsies land...

This is about the Dolphins not the pats. Stop whining like a bitch.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tannyhill singlehandedly gave away that game because he didn’t take care of the ball. If the offense can’t move the ball, are forced to punt and the defense gets beat... so be it. When the QB gives it up for multiple TDS thereby not even giving the defense a chance... that’s on him.
It's a team game Larry. On both turnovers guys were coming from all angles. He was trying to throw away the ball on the int and it hit his own player and bounced right back into the defender complete luck. Yes he probably should have taken the sack but he was trying not to lose the yards QB's do this all the time but it happens. The fumble his own olineman pushed the guy closer to Tanny while he was throwing. Completely stupid but yes of course blame Tanny. Probably the worst mistake was Gase not running it on third and inches instead he calls a low percentage bomb then punts? First down there and probable points end of game...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is about the Dolphins not the pats. Stop whining like a bitch.
Oh I get it you are a hypocrite... should have known that. It's a discussion board if you don't like rational posts go to your team board...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure but when one area gets hammered it can affect a team as you only have so many backups no? I remember when the patsies oline was ripped apart and Brady turned into a piece of shit. Knowledgeable fans know Brady wasn't shit as it's a team game. Anyway I surre heard you all whining but I forgot it's OK in patsies land...

So when was it Brady turned into a piece of shit?

You're really trying too hard.

But it's cute so keep on keeping on.

giphy.gif

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So when was it Brady turned into a piece of shit?

You're really trying too hard.

But it's cute so keep on keeping on.

giphy.gif
When his oline was decimated with injuries he's had his troubles just like any QB would. It's a team game you know but you are obviously incapable of understanding the value of a healthy oline.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I get it you are a hypocrite... should have known that. It's a discussion board if you don't like rational posts go to your team board...

You clearly don’t know the definition of hypocrite.

Here’s the REAL question: whenever you get asked a question/read a comment about the dolphins why do you ALWAYS bring up the patriots... even if the dolphins aren’t playing the patriots?

I’ll tell you... because the Patriots own what little space is in your brain.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When his oline was decimated with injuries he's had his troubles just like any QB would. It's a team game you know but you are obviously incapable of understanding the value of a healthy oline.

Keep reaching. I should introduce you to PE1.

So did Brady have troubles or did he turn into a POS:scratch:

Good teams overcome adversity. NE once needed to use a WR as a DB during the playoffs.

Excuses are for weak minded people and apparently Dolphin fans.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You clearly don’t know the definition of hypocrite.

Here’s the REAL question: whenever you get asked a question/read a comment about the dolphins why do you ALWAYS bring up the patriots... even if the dolphins aren’t playing the patriots?

I’ll tell you... because the Patriots own what little space is in your brain.
Yeah it's you and most of your fellow patsies fans. Sonny may be the only rational fan over there. He will at least admit when his team F's up or a calls bad etc... I use examples of your team because I'm talking to a NE fan if you were an Eagles fan I'd try to use that team. Either way if you guys believe that only the QB is at fault for everything that goes wrong then it's no use talking. I can't fix stupid...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep reaching. I should introduce you to PE1.

So did Brady have troubles or did he turn into a POS:scratch:

Good teams overcome adversity. NE once needed to use a WR as a DB during the playoffs.

Excuses are for weak minded people and apparently Dolphin fans.
Never said that it was the only reason you just don't choose to listen or are incapable of it. It's a fact that they were winning and when Tunsil went out they went downhill. Part of it was assine play calls by Gase. Throwing a low percentage bomb on third and inches was atrocious...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
L
I think we all knew the fins were pretenders after the 3-0 start.
I think we all knew the fins were pretenders after the 3-0 start.
Who said that they were super bowl contenders? Most Fins fans were happy to see growth but no one was saying this. Playoffs sure is possible. They have a young team but obviously need more depth on the oline and dline as they're having a hard time overcoming the injuries there.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never said that it was the only reason you just don't choose to listen or are incapable of it. It's a fact that they were whining and when Tunsil went out they went downhill. Part of it was assine play calls by Gase. Throwing a low percentage bomb on third and inches was atrocious...

FIFY

How am supposed to listen to you? I don't speak Snivelish.

It's one sob story after another with you.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
L

Who said that they were super bowl contenders? Most Fins fans were happy to see growth but no one was saying this. Playoffs sure is possible. They have a young team but obviously need more depth on the oline and dline as they're having a hard time overcoming the injuries there.
Why are you asking me? I never said they were Super Bowl contenders nor did I claim anybody else did.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FIFY

How am supposed to listen to you? I don't speak Snivelish.

It's one sob story after another with you.
No one's crying it's just a game. If anyone needs a reality check it's you. You seem to spend most of your day getting off on every topic on here whether it's about your team or not. Get a life...

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dolphins have a young team so it might be time to draft a QBoF. Tannyhill at best can get them a WC game but that's about it.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why are you asking me? I never said they were Super Bowl contenders nor did I claim anybody else did.
Sorry but it sounded like you were insinuating that numerous fans were boasting that the Fins were contenders when it couldn't be further from the truth. Of course fans hope for the best but believe me most would be ecstatic if they got back to the playoffs. No one was betting their house though...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dolphins have a young team so it might be time to draft a QBoF. Tannyhill at best can get them a WC game but that's about it.
He's definitely average but if surrounded by a good team anything is possible. He's won games with mediocre talent. If dilfer can do it why not Tanny? They just need to keep building...

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's definitely average but if surrounded by a good team anything is possible. He's won games with mediocre talent. If dilfer can do it why not Tanny? They just need to keep building...

They had defenses and a running game. That was also a different era of football but agreed, build up the lines and see what happens.