• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I GUARANTEE a drowning of the Dolphins

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one's crying it's just a game. If anyone needs a reality check it's you. You seem to spend most of your day getting off on every topic on here whether it's about your team or not. Get a life...

Someone is a little triggered:nono:

FYI Skippy I retired young. Yes I am what people would call a sports fan. So I get involved in all kinds of sports talk clown. I'm not just a homer like you who sits here and attempts to carry on a conversation about their team with little to no football knowledge.
Here's a friendly tip for you free of charge. Stick with the dolphin free tuna, we don't need you getting triggered even more. If that is even possible:pound:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one's crying it's just a game.

I'm voting this POTY.

Are you trying to be funny? All you have done is whine about officiating, injuries...

If you were trying to be funny you got me, that was a good one:pound:

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We've brought this upon ourselves, members of SportsHoopla. We've mad fun of the ginger too often and now God is going to punish us with this shit until we reach the playoffs. :doh:

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bengals will still lose in January

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bengals winning in the fashion they are, is not good news for the rest of the AFCN. Winning late consistently builds confidence... not the same ol Bungles it appears.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone is a little triggered:nono:

FYI Skippy I retired young. Yes I am what people would call a sports fan. So I get involved in all kinds of sports talk clown. I'm not just a homer like you who sits here and attempts to carry on a conversation about their team with little to no football knowledge.
Here's a friendly tip for you free of charge. Stick with the dolphin free tuna, we don't need you getting triggered even more. If that is even possible:pound:
So it's OK if you chat all over the place even on other team boards in an insulting way but if anyone else does this especially fans of other teams than your own we're ignorant. Gotcha... you are obviously a winner in life...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am hoping only the bugaboo the Bengals have with the playoffs is the Wild Card round. So lets skip that round altogether, get a home game in the divisional round and win. :)
The bengals definitely took advantage of the Fins shooting themselves in the foot. Either way a good team anything can happen. I just wish that Gase would continue doing what is working they were running the ball well and playing solid D...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So it's OK if you chat all over the place even on other team boards in an insulting way but if anyone else does this especially fans of other teams than your own we're ignorant. Gotcha... you are obviously a winner in life...

What would you know about team boards? Every time I look in on the Dolphin board I need to dust it off.

I don't talk shit on team boards just the general boards.

Stop crying for one post will you?

Insulting way? We've already been over this CPT Snivel you throw out as many derogatory comments as anyone. For God's sake pull up your Pampers. Your ignorance doesn't have anything to do with your insults. It has to do with your lack of football knowledge.

Suck it up buttercup.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What would you know about team boards? Every time I look in on the Dolphin board I need to dust it off.

I don't talk shit on team boards just the general boards.

Stop crying for one post will you?

Insulting way? We've already been over this CPT Snivel you throw out as many derogatory comments as anyone. For God's sake pull up your Pampers. Your ignorance doesn't have anything to do with your insults. It has to do with your lack of football knowledge.

Suck it up buttercup.
Says the guy who can't comprehend the value of a healthy oline to a QB...but I don't know football. Grab a brain you're a waste of space not worthy of anyone's time...

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It could be the fishing nets that drowns the Dolphins. Sportswise, they have been pretenders for years because of mediocre ownership & coaching.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Says the guy who can't comprehend the value of a healthy oline to a QB...but I don't know football. Grab a brain you're a waste of space not worthy of anyone's time...

Nope I don't know anything about decimated olines. How long you been watching football, a week? The Dolphins could learn something by pulling out past tapes of how NE has had to bandage together their Oline. Seems almost every year they're having to find replacements.

At least you're correct about one thing.

It's true you don't know anything about football. Admittance is the first step. You're on your way to recovery.