• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I got more bags for Seattle fans.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't remember if he had a logo up or not? Are the Boys doing so bad, he removed it?

I guess that would be tHoop's version of wearing a bag over your head.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't remember if he had a logo up or not? Are the Boys doing so bad, he removed it?
Your pretty observate. I didn't even notice. I think his next step is to put up the Packers as his favorite team.

Golden Spur

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the game today was well-played, overall. It was physical, and straight-up nasty at times. It did seem like the Panthers wanted it more at the end, which is understandable, since we'd lost 4 straight to SEA. Wilson has killed us with his feet all of those games, and did so again in the 1st half, got contained somewhat in the 2nd (though he still made some spectacular throws to Graham on the run).

Looking ahead, the Seabirds got the Niners, and this is a must-win for both teams. I don't think it's a given that the Cards have locked up the division or anything. NFCW could be a tight situation at the end, with a 10-6/9-7 team taking it.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the game today was well-played, overall. It was physical, and straight-up nasty at times. It did seem like the Panthers wanted it more at the end, which is understandable, since we'd lost 4 straight to SEA. Wilson has killed us with his feet all of those games, and did so again in the 1st half, got contained somewhat in the 2nd (though he still made some spectacular throws to Graham on the run).

Looking ahead, the Seabirds got the Niners, and this is a must-win for both teams. I don't think it's a given that the Cards have locked up the division or anything. NFCW could be a tight situation at the end, with a 10-6/9-7 team taking it.

It's become a pattern for this team though, We play good until the end, then our D is non existent... We were up 17 vs the Bengals and lost it in the 4th quarter.... We were up vs Detroit and got lucky not to blow that one in the end... We just can't close out games anymore.. Something is wrong ... You can't let a TE streak unguarded for a game winning TD ... #$@^ ridiculous... The last 2 drives by Carolina our D gave zero resistance... it's just not something I'm used to seeing from this Seattle D ... Congrats on your 5-0 start though... good luck the rest of the way ...

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised you have one to begin with!

Going through TSA right after the 0-16 season. I was wearing a Lions shirt. Agent asked if I was a Lions fan. My reply was I sure as hell wouldn't wear this as a conversation starter, hell yes I'm a fan.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a long season and this team is too talented to let the season fold.

I'm still in.

If you are ashamed and feel like a bag is necessary to hide your allegiance to the Hawks then feel free to jump ship. You won't be missed.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a long season and this team is too talented to let the season fold.

I'm still in.

If you are ashamed and feel like a bag is necessary to hide your allegiance to the Hawks then feel free to jump ship. You won't be missed.

I ain't jumping ship. The bag is only to display my displeasure with who ever is responsible for the clusterf%$#@ start to this season. It is my God given right to complain. I will not make excuses for poor play. When the team sucks, we have to acknowledge it just like we like to brag when they are really good. There won't be any bragging for awhile. It is what it is and in the end, it falls on the coaches and management.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just for the record, you guys ain't even fucking close to bag worthy right now.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just for the record, you guys ain't even fucking close to bag worthy right now.

So you're saying when asked paper or plastic at the grocery store, stick with plastic?

My Lions paper bag is pretreated. This fugga going to last foreva.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're saying when asked paper or plastic at the grocery store stick with plastic?

My Lions paper bag is pretreated. This fugga going to last foreva.
Responsible shoppers should bring their own.

Saving the Earth, en sech.