• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I got more bags for Seattle fans.

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't really blame anybody for thinking they were gonna suck this year. Right now I don't think either team is near the worst in the league but it's still gonna be a pillow fight on Thursday.

Any true football fan had no reason to believe that the Seahawks would be playing as poorly as they are now.

That was just jealously talking

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor Seattle. You spent all off-season bashing the dumpster fire that is my team, and now you're tied for last place with them, lmao.

Most of it was justified. Every fan in the NFL was commenting on it and even 49ers fans couldn't believe it. Most Hawks fans felt legitimately bad for the team and criticized the owners' decision for letting go of a very successful Head Coach. I think disbelief and complete shock was a better term of what 49ers fans received from most NFL fans. The team is also -60 points (2nd worst) in differential so while the 9ers have won a couple games they've been blown out in the losses, and good teams usually don't let this happen.

I think the one thing everyone has to own up to is the 9ers were VERY correct in letting go of Gore and moving on with Hyde who appears to be a stud.

The individuals clamoring the 49ers would go 0-16 were stupid. Kaep is not TERRIBLE and there was enough pieces there where they were going to put together some wins.

Xponentialchaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of it was justified. Every fan in the NFL was commenting on it and even 49ers fans couldn't believe it. Most Hawks fans felt legitimately bad for the team and criticized the owners' decision for letting go of a very successful Head Coach. I think disbelief and complete shock was a better term of what 49ers fans received from most NFL fans. The team is also -60 points (2nd worst) in differential so while the 9ers have won a couple games they've been blown out in the losses, and good teams usually don't let this happen.

I think the one thing everyone has to own up to is the 9ers were VERY correct in letting go of Gore and moving on with Hyde who appears to be a stud.

The individuals clamoring the 49ers would go 0-16 were stupid. Kaep is not TERRIBLE and there was enough pieces there where they were going to put together some wins.

Yes, all of it was justified. Anybody with common sense knew that we weren't going to be good this year.

Which team's fans, out of all other 31 teams, do you think would be the one to talk the most trash about us? That's all I'm saying.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, all of it was justified. Anybody with common sense knew that we weren't going to be good this year.

Which team's fans, out of all other 31 teams, do you think would be the one to talk the most trash about us? That's all I'm saying.

Eh fair. Once that team fired Harbaugh (or let him walk) and Crabtree left I pretty much lost my hate for them. The whole Harbaugh/Carroll rivalry is what that hate was built on IMO.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have any sports hate for Harbaugh. I watch every Michigan game I can. Its entertaining and he is a good coach. It would be salt in the wounds of that kid with the football play set if Harbaugh wins a national championship.