• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I don't know about you guys...

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I will be a HUGE Vikes fan this week. I will be praying to Purple Jesus this Sunday.

TheNinerMind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'm just worried about the 49ers winning. I think everyone here is sick of the Kaepernick talk, but if he loses this week and loses next week i think Alex returns next year and this team is lost to a massive offseason headache. WE HAVE TO WIN.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just worried about the 49ers winning. I think everyone here is sick of the Kaepernick talk, but if he loses this week and loses next week i think Alex returns next year and this team is lost to a massive offseason headache. WE HAVE TO WIN.

No, we'll just get dumb articles until they're tired of writing them. Then, they will focus on how the injuries caused the losses and the offense not being written for Kaep caused it, then we'll read how Kaep is taking over training camp, learning from his mistakes and gaining experience in an offense tailored to him, we'll be pumped for 2013.

This is adopting your worst case scenario. Obviously, this will be better if we win.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol, you are fucking ridiculous. It's almost as if you WANT Kaepernick to fail.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

as much as i would like to see smith be the starter next year and turn into a pro bowler and win multiple super bowls. i just hope kap can lead us to a super bowl this year so we can kick smith to the curb.

we're gonna need a healthy justin smith, cuss we need our d, especially with the injuries on offense.

TheNinerMind

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Lol, you are fucking ridiculous. It's almost as if you WANT Kaepernick to fail.

Unlike you, I just want to win. I watched like you as we let New England erase a 28 point deficit in 9 minutes. I sat at the 50 yard line while Seattle treated us like we're Jacksonville. Excuse me if I'm worried about just winning a fucking game. With the way we have played Arizona ought to be favored.

Just because you've devoted yourself to quarterback battle lines doesn't mean everybody else has.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I will be a HUGE Vikes fan this week. I will be praying to Purple Jesus this Sunday.

Fully expecting a Packer win, I'm reduced to hoping the Seahawks win as well. If they lose and become the sixth seed that means the 49ers have to play them in the wild card game and that means one and done.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fully expecting a Packer win, I'm reduced to hoping the Seahawks win as well. If they lose and become the sixth seed that means the 49ers have to play them in the wild card game and that means one and done.

I would pick the Packers to win but it's far from a shoe in. To me this is the Packers "Seattle" game to a much lesser extent.

Vikings have a playoff spot on the line, playing a hated rival that they can jam by beating them, AP despite it being a longshot still is going for a record, and at home with the crowd absolutely going to be crazy.

And under Rodgers the games at Minnesota tend to be close games aside from one blowout which was that odd 2010 season for the Vikes.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would pick the Packers to win but it's far from a shoe in. To me this is the Packers "Seattle" game to a much lesser extent.

Vikings have a playoff spot on the line, playing a hated rival that they can jam by beating them, AP despite it being a longshot still is going for a record, and at home with the crowd absolutely going to be crazy.

And under Rodgers the games at Minnesota tend to be close games aside from one blowout which was that odd 2010 season for the Vikes.

Hope you are right.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We can and would beat them at home.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, the 2nd seed is lost. One of two things will happen this game and most likely both.

1- Ponder is going to completely suck
2- If the Packers slip up the refs are going to step in and win the game for GB. The same way they always do.

ChrisPozz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

If the Seahawks lose and tie the Bears with a 10-6 record, the Seahawks are still the 5th seed, according to ESPN's Playoff Machine.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unlike you, I just want to win. I watched like you as we let New England erase a 28 point deficit in 9 minutes. I sat at the 50 yard line while Seattle treated us like we're Jacksonville. Excuse me if I'm worried about just winning a fucking game. With the way we have played Arizona ought to be favored.

Just because you've devoted yourself to quarterback battle lines doesn't mean everybody else has.

Really? Because all you've been doing is talking about a potential Kaep implosion. It sounds like you want him to fail.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, the 2nd seed is lost. One of two things will happen this game and most likely both.

1- Ponder is going to completely suck
2- If the Packers slip up the refs are going to step in and win the game for GB. The same way they always do.

Not sure the Seahawks agree with this statement...

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The comeback by the Patriots had less to do with the QB as it had to do with the coaches going to a prevent defense. It would have never been that close if the defense stayed aggressive.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The comeback by the Patriots had less to do with the QB as it had to do with the coaches going to a prevent defense. It would have never been that close if the defense stayed aggressive.

The offense not sustaining any drives certainly factored into the defense getting tired. The same goes for the Seahawks game, and goes for the start of this game where the offense wasn't doing anything and the defense was starting to get tired and gave up two long scoring drives.

Once the offense got going, the defense got some rest and started to crush the Cardinals.

Now, the stalling offense wasn't all on CK, but I would argue that all of those 3 and outs was exhausting the defense and helped the Patriots and Seahawks light up the D

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if any of you felt the same way. I was rooting so hard for the Vikings to win, was disappointed with our start, and was so involved in the Vikings game, that I came away feeling that we barely won - because in my mind I took the Vikings game as our game (because I assumed we were going to win and it was apparent so early in the second half that I checked out of the Niners game mentally).

I did like Alex's send-off. He looked happy and it showed some class by Harbaugh to not just have Kaep hand off meaningless passes. I also thought the crowd reaction was great. I was great with the football move of the switch, this must be some sort of closure for fans of Alex in regards to treatment. Obviously, nothing beats starting, and there will still be some bitter Alex fans. But that was a good ending for me as an Alex and Niner fan. (Though I was still worried about the Vikings' game at the time.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if any of you felt the same way. I was rooting so hard for the Vikings to win, was disappointed with our start, and was so involved in the Vikings game, that I came away feeling that we barely won - because in my mind I took the Vikings game as our game (because I assumed we were going to win and it was apparent so early in the second half that I checked out of the Niners game mentally).

I did like Alex's send-off. He looked happy and it showed some class by Harbaugh to not just have Kaep hand off meaningless passes. I also thought the crowd reaction was great.

yea i felt happy for him after the crowd cheered for him and he walked off smiling.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea i felt happy for him after the crowd cheered for him and he walked off smiling.

Yes, agreed. Good for him. Nice guy, but not a very good QB. He's an asset though and should have no problem finding a new home in the off season.