• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I don't know about you guys...

drekeeper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fully expecting a Packer win, I'm reduced to hoping the Seahawks win as well. If they lose and become the sixth seed that means the 49ers have to play them in the wild card game and that means one and done.

I guess I'm just lost with all this bitch ass fear of Seattle based off of one game. I guess we can say the Niners had a bad game or ignore all of the bullshit calls Seattle received at home. I for one, hope we get Seattle at home because regardless of the outcome of the last game I take away two things. 1. Seattle is not that good and 2. We are not the bad. Fuck Seattle

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I'm just lost with all this bitch ass fear of Seattle based off of one game. I guess we can say the Niners had a bad game or ignore all of the bullshit calls Seattle received at home. I for one, hope we get Seattle at home because regardless of the outcome of the last game I take away two things. 1. Seattle is not that good and 2. We are not the bad. Fuck Seattle

Seattle is good at home.

Under no circumstances will the niners play Seattle at home in the playoffs.

Some folks just like to draw all their conclusions by the negative aspects of a team rather than the entire body of work

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, clearly Seattle is unstoppable. I mean, dang, not only did they get to hold RJF and Aldon Smith with impunity... but of course if they face the 49ers again they'll block a FG and turn that into a TD, it is guaranteed. Let's jump on the stupid train and pretend that Seattle is actually a good team. Of course at Candlestick, CK will never be able to make adjustments at the line...

OMG, that 3-5 record away from Qwest is terrifying.. the Seahawks are road warriors without question. Who cares that they are 8-0 at home, and 3-5 on the road.

Seriously, shut the fuck up, the Seahawks have only one advantage... the home crowd... oh by all means, challenge me and refute that, I'll just fuck your face with their 3-5 record on the road.

The Seahawks are about as scary as a declawed and neutered tomcat when they aren't at Qwest.

I hope the Redskins can withstand those mittenpunches

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, clearly Seattle is unstoppable. I mean, dang, not only did they get to hold RJF and Aldon Smith with impunity... but of course if they face the 49ers again they'll block a FG and turn that into a TD, it is guaranteed. Let's jump on the stupid train and pretend that Seattle is actually a good team. Of course at Candlestick, CK will never be able to make adjustments at the line...

OMG, that 3-5 record away from Qwest is terrifying.. the Seahawks are road warriors without question. Who cares that they are 8-0 at home, and 3-5 on the road.

Seriously, shut the fuck up, the Seahawks have only one advantage... the home crowd... oh by all means, challenge me and refute that, I'll just fuck your face with their 3-5 record on the road.

The Seahawks are about as scary as a declawed and neutered tomcat when they aren't at Qwest.

I hope the Redskins can withstand those mittenpunches

Always down for a ride on the stupid train, but rather not get fucked in the face with "facts" because it kind of defeats the purpose of the stupid train.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just stop, please!