• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I Don't Care

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:10::agree:

If there is football on then I'm watching it. I get seriously bummed after the superbowl because the reality sets in that there won't be anymore football for 7+ months.

I feel that way after the CFB NCG also. It is so deflating. No more CFB for 8 months? Boy, that sucks.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will watch but have little interest in the game. It's the first year I can remember not being psyched for the game. Maybe the way my team lost plays a role in that.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously I can't speak for this season since my team is still playing, but I watch the playoffs and Super Bowl no matter who's left because I love football.

As many play off games as I can, and the SB.

Football fan first, Patriots fan second (Titans third because I live nearby now...)

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I worked with a guy who "claimed" to be a Steelers fan and a football fan.
After he was transferred here we had a few good Brady vs Roethlisberger, Patriots vs Steelers discussions, even some Boston vs Pittsburgh.
Until one day I said something football related and he replied that since the Steelers were mathmatically eliminated from the playoffs he was done with football until the draft.

Thats neither a football fan nor a Steeler fan.

Last edited by a moderator:

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I worked with a guy who "claimed" to be a Steelers fan and a football fan.
After he was transferred here we had a few good Brady vs Roethlisberger, Patriots vs Steelers discussions, even some Boston vs Pittsburgh.
Until one day I said something football related and he replied that since the Steelers were mathmatically eliminated from the playoffs he was done with football until the draft.

Thats neither a football fan nor a Steeler fan.[/QUOTE

That is EXACTLY my sentiment and I am a DIE HARD Eagles fan. I won't watch even one second of a game I care absolutely nothing about.
Bring on free agency.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.[/QUOTE

That is EXACTLY my sentiment and I am a DIE HARD Eagles fan. I won't watch even one second of a game I care absolutely nothing about.
Bring on free agency.

I'm the same way with the Eagles, takes me a few days to get over pouting about there season being over, though I have been watching the Sea Chickens for the simple fact I live in the Northwest and have to listen to some silly ass comments so yes I rooting for who ever there playing against....

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank Goodness that I didn't watch the game. Unless you are a Seahawks fan, you must have been utterly bored by halftime, even if you gambled on the game.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank Goodness that I didn't watch the game. Unless you are a Seahawks fan, you must have been utterly bored by halftime, even if you gambled on the game.

no, it was still entertaining to many of us. obviously, closer games are more entertaining and the playoffs did not give us many of those this season but football is always entertaining to those of us who love the sport.

however, maybe i'm a freak. you and i are on opposite ends of the spectrum. i can literally spend a saturday afternoon watching youth football around town and neither of my boys play youth football anymore so i don't really know any of the kids anymore. i just enjoy the sport at any and every level and don't really have a rooting interest in any teams at any level.