• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I Don't Care

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone think like I do?
Ever since my team's season ended - Philadelphia in my case - I haven't watched any of the other playoff games, nor will I be watching the Pro Bowl or the Super Bowl. I don't give a rat's behind about Denver or Seattle.
My ONLY concern is getting this game over so that I can look forward to free agency and then the draft in May.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously I can't speak for this season since my team is still playing, but I watch the playoffs and Super Bowl no matter who's left because I love football.

Think McFly Think

Unaware and Oblivious Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Obviously I can't speak for this season since my team is still playing, but I watch the playoffs and Super Bowl no matter who's left because I love football.

Same, I watch all playoff games and the Super Bowl every year.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a football junky so I'll watch anything except the probowl. that isn't football, that is no better than the And-1 tour.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I am as much a fan of the game as I am my team so I have been watching. I guess in the case of the OP it's apparent he is a homer?

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly in a lot of ways I enjoy the game more when it's not the Broncos playing. With the Broncos, I'm too emotionally involved in the outcome to really enjoy a great game as it's happening. When it's anybody else, I can dispassionately watch the game and really enjoy a close, back and forth game.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends but I usually do. After the Seahawks lost the heartbreaker last year in Atlanta I was gutted and didn't watch whichever was the later game that Sunday. But I did watch the conference championships the following week and then the super bowl.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
being a homer makes life boring and one dimensional.

Sure, if the Rams or Packers are winning I enjoy it more and feel a sense of that's my favorite team bravado but I like football in general anyway. The sports fan subculture is a fun subculture and men like completion and winning. I use every team in Madden and EA ncaa and watch any game on tv

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm disappointed for about 5 minutes after a playoff loss and then I remember its just entertainment and move on and enjoy the rest of the games.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when the niners lost to the Giants a couple years ago in the NFC championship....

I had a couple niners fans on my psn/ps3 friends list and they always niners when we played teamplay online during that season...they liked to run the ball a lot and it seemed fun.

well...after the niners lose to NY...I dint think about it for a while but I play madden looking for them to play with. I finally see one active online and message him where they've been and lets play.

he says since the niners lost he wants nothing to with playing madden now and the other guy smashed his tv because he was so mad after the game.... LOLOL

I'm like,...dude its just a freaking game, you aren't playing, no one on the team gives a damn about you. Why waste time getting emotionally involved in something that doesn't matter and has no effect on your personal life ? I'm sorry but that's the very definition of emotionally under developed and just plain stupid. I'm not going to rage and destroy my expensive entertainment system because some overpaid sweaty young jocks don't win a game LOL

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am a fan of the game first, a fan of the Packers second

that said, I watch every game I can cept that shitty Pro Bowl

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ever since my team's season ended - Philadelphia in my case - I haven't watched any of the other playoff games, nor will I be watching the Pro Bowl or the Super Bowl. I don't give a rat's behind about Denver or Seattle.
My ONLY concern is getting this game over so that I can look forward to free agency and then the draft in May.

So - you don't even go to SB parties? They are usually pretty fun regardless of who is playing (possibly not so much if your team is in the SB since there are too many distractions).

The Pro Bowl should be eliminated & the current stupid format is just a last ditch effort to save this sorry spectacle.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Philadelphia? I guess you have never seen a Superbowl then? :yahoo:

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, I don't really care if I'm right or wrong I just want to argue with somebody! :suds:

packerzrule

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 30.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's a pro-bowl?

:kidding:

th