• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I died inside tonight.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh so to start. This was a good game. I'm not gonna point fingers ahem(Brooks Shitrag) but this seriously hurt my health. I think I lost 10 years of it watching the same person get 4 errors.
To know the Braves had it in the palm of their hands but take out their future closer who I honestly believe would have gotten the last out...ugh
Congrats on taking advantage of the Braves mistakes er Conrads
I guess you could say the Braves took advantage Saturday night anyways.
Still...Conrad why???? Why would you do this to me? I even feel bad a little for the guy though. Which is why I slightly have to blame Bobby for leaving him in after making his 2nd error of them game. How much is your staff paying Conrad?
Ehh at least we won a game. Who knows...maybe your stellar rookie will fuck up tomorrow? Unlikely
You guys have good fans though I'll give you that. I'd love to see a final game against you guys with Lincy again.

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh so to start. This was a good game. I'm not gonna point fingers ahem(Brooks Shitrag) but this seriously hurt my health. I think I lost 10 years of it watching the same person get 4 errors.
To know the Braves had it in the palm of their hands but take out their future closer who I honestly believe would have gotten the last out...ugh
Still...Conrad why???? Why would you do this to me? I even feel bad a little for the guy though. Which is why I slightly have to blame Bobby for leaving him in after making his 2nd error of them game. How much is your staff paying Conrad?
Ehh at least we won a game. Who knows...maybe your stellar rookie will fuck up tomorrow? Unlikely
You guys have good fans though I'll give you that. I'd love to see a final game against you guys with Lincy again.

I think the Braves will find a way to get it done tomorrow. They are at home with their backs against the wall...And with the Giants, nothing EVER comes easy.

I'm conviced there will be a game 5, and it will be a nailbiter.

Kendal

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is there a guy on the Braves that they could use as a defensive replacement for Conrad? If not, they need one, badly.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have a backup SS and Troy Glaus who can play third...therefore putting Infante at 2nd. Maybe that will happen tomorrow. I hope so.
I honestly feel like my heart has been broken though guys. I've been in love and dumped. This is almost as bad.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Conrad is what happens when the Braves lose Prado and Jones.

A shame he gets exposed so badly. But as a Giants fan I'll take the lucky break.

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't have known if it wasn't broadcasted on the radio that Brooks Conrad was playing out of position at 2B. If it wasn't for injuries, he wouldn't be playing there.

Watching this series, the Braves have gotten a lot of bad breaks (almost thought they were going to lose McCann, too)

I want our Giants to win but can't help but feel bad for all the injuries they're going through..

...okay I'm done feeling bad. Finish them off tomorrow, Giants!

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have a backup SS and Troy Glaus who can play third...therefore putting Infante at 2nd. Maybe that will happen tomorrow. I hope so.
I honestly feel like my heart has been broken though guys. I've been in love and dumped. This is almost as bad.

Remember, it's a game. It's just sports. Even if your team wins it all, the next day your life is the same as it was.

SFAnthem

Brain dead Hacker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As a Giants fan, I felt like I've been in love, dumped, back in love, cheated on, three way with her best friend, splitsville..then a sympathy bang by the cute girl at work.

which I'll take with a smile

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Giants fan, I felt like I've been in love, dumped, back in love, cheated on, three way with her best friend, splitsville..then a sympathy bang by the cute girl at work.

which I'll take with a smile

That would be the equivalence of you guys raping Philly next week if you win...ah screw thee IF is almost dead now. Still GO BRAVES!!

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I feel the same way man. Conrad single handly (with help actually) took my hopes and beat them up in an alley, raped them, and left them to rot in a dumpster. We can come back from this, but we had the game in hand and it's so damn annoying because both of our losses have been because of injuries. Prado/Infante both make all 3 of those plays, and I'm not saying it's a sure thing we win that game if we go into extras, but to lose like that...I would've rather Posey hit a HR than that....Good luck tomorrow guys, but I've lost alot of the hope for team advancing after today...

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel the same way man. Conrad single handly (with help actually) took my hopes and beat them up in an alley, raped them, and left them to rot in a dumpster. We can come back from this, but we had the game in hand and it's so damn annoying because both of our losses have been because of injuries. Prado/Infante both make all 3 of those plays, and I'm not saying it's a sure thing we win that game if we go into extras, but to lose like that...I would've rather Posey hit a HR than that....Good luck tomorrow guys, but I've lost most of the hope with this team...

I would imagine an actual raping would feel worse...but this was still close. Damn thank god we face a "Bum" tomorrow

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need Lowe to pitch like he did in game 1!

and for Lincecum to not do that. Or hey what if just for once. The Braves had no errors. That will be the day the world ends

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You want to point fingers? How about Sergio Fucking Romo? If he pitches as he has all year, this series is over. Count your blessings you won ONE.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel the same way man. Conrad single handly (with help actually) took my hopes and beat them up in an alley, raped them, and left them to rot in a dumpster. We can come back from this, but we had the game in hand and it's so damn annoying because both of our losses have been because of injuries. Prado/Infante both make all 3 of those plays, and I'm not saying it's a sure thing we win that game if we go into extras, but to lose like that...I would've rather Posey hit a HR than that....Good luck tomorrow guys, but I've lost alot of the hope for team advancing after today...

Hold on, hold on. You seriously want to talk about having "the game in hand?" How about up one run with six outs to get and your stellar eighth inning guy screws the pooch TWICE?!?

This series, by all rights, should be over. Be grateful the Braves are still playing.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and for Lincecum to not do that. Or hey what if just for once. The Braves had no errors. That will be the day the world ends

How about we take a one run lead into the eighth and Romo DOESN'T fuck it up?

How about that?

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hold on, hold on. You seriously want to talk about having "the game in hand?" How about up one run with six outs to get and your stellar eighth inning guy screws the pooch TWICE?!?

This series, by all rights, should be over. Be grateful the Braves are still playing.

Sorry, but you guys have yet to win a game in this series. Omar infante won you game 1 and Brooks Conrad won game 3. If you want to say that Romo won game 2 for us, I'd probibly agree, but neither of the games you guys won were because of your doing.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry, but you guys have yet to win a game in this series. Omar infante won you game 1 and Brooks Conrad won game 3. If you want to say that Romo won game 2 for us, I'd probibly agree, but neither of the games you guys won were because of your doing.

These what ifs are ridiculous and of course cannot be debated with authority. Your OPINION is Infante 'lost' game 1. Ours is LINCECUM won it. You weren't going to win that game, sorry.

You're obviously getting all bent as your season looks like it's ending. It's harsh, we're fans so we know what it feels like.

But get over it. This is baseball and this is how it works. The two teams are pretty closely matched, but we had home field and you had key injuries, and we're likely going to win, and that was the expected outcome.

Deal with it.

ugafan6612

Oh I really like boobs
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want to point fingers? How about Sergio Fucking Romo? If he pitches as he has all year, this series is over. Count your blessings you won ONE.

Did sergio romo make 7 errors in a series? You guys had bad management. So did we. That's how baseball is. We are in it because we should be