• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I Didn't See the NC Game

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was on a cruise and they had no football on the cruise ship. Only American stations were MSNBC and Fox and neither is interested in sports. Heard the results on the BBC no less.

I know the score. But how did it happen. A lot of turnovers, good or bad passing, running, defense, luck etc. I guess luck can't be a factor with that kind of a final score. Is Bama that good or is ND that bad?

Box scores don't usually tell the real story. Can anyone give me some details as to how the game unfolded? Unbiased please.

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama dominated ND from the very start

Bama is good, and ND was terrible!!

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It appears bama, and most of the SEC success, is contributed to them sucking on deer hormone before their games. It's all over espn.

olympicoscar

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It appears bama, and most of the SEC success, is contributed to them sucking on deer hormone before their games. It's all over espn.

Yeah, I heard about that. Waiting to see how it unfolds. I want to hope Ray Lewis is innocent.

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When the box score shows it was a blowout with 'Bama scoring like 35 points in the first half to ND's zero, what other possible story could there be....

rolltide14_0

~V--I--P~
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,833.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll answer your OP properly...

It seems either Notre Dame didn't show up this day, or they were shocked with how much better Alabama's offensive line and running backs are than anyone else they'd faced.

I hate to disrespect Notre Dame, but the defense was proven to be vastly overrated. Our offensive line pushed them all over the place, the running backs shredded them, breaking tackles, and AJ Mccarron and Amari Cooper were able to connect plenty. The Irish defense just didn't have an answer for the balance.

On the other side, I think it just boils down to this...when given extra time to prepare, Bama's defense will crush any offense. Which is why I look forward to playing A&M after a bye next year.

olympicoscar

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll answer your OP properly...

It seems either Notre Dame didn't show up this day, or they were shocked with how much better Alabama's offensive line and running backs are than anyone else they'd faced.

I hate to disrespect Notre Dame, but the defense was proven to be vastly overrated. Our offensive line pushed them all over the place, the running backs shredded them, breaking tackles, and AJ Mccarron and Amari Cooper were able to connect plenty. The Irish defense just didn't have an answer for the balance.

On the other side, I think it just boils down to this...when given extra time to prepare, Bama's defense will crush any offense. Which is why I look forward to playing A&M after a bye next year.

Thanks. That's the type of answer I was looking for.

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notre Dame lost because Teo was mourning his girlfriend

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the whole thing if you get bored enough, it's pretty hilarious.
[YOUTUBE]Y-710250Mx8[/YOUTUBE]

If not, here's the highlights. (Yes, it includes ND's too :dhd:)

[YOUTUBE]/wGj4t40GChE[/YOUTUBE]