• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I demand that montsho be banned from SportsHoopla immediately

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
th

:lol:

hehehe<adjusts halo>, you ain't gonna tell my wife, are ya...?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, you know good and well that you're ignoring the fact that he said if Jay Z knew what the medallion represented then he believed it was racist. He said that if Larry Johnson was advocating for a league that didn't allow whites that it would be racist. He never said it was acceptable to wear the medallion or that it was acceptable to want a league of all blacks. Did we not read the exact same thread? I don't get how I'm playing stupid.

If there was something specific then I'd agree with you, but honestly I just think he has a different opinion than me and you and I don't think that makes him racist.

That had to be beaten out of him after how many pages? And its still a slippery way of getting around admitting the double-standard.

How many pages of him playing coy about it, or outright ignoring links. Pages upon pages of needing concrete proof of something that does not need concrete proof...the proof is in the pudding as they say.

There is a white man being hanged....you shush up about black racists, they matter not and are infallible due primarily to the fact that they have carte blanche because they are black.

That's what I've learned from shitso.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone can interpret this to mean anything other than not being racist, then they are a fucking dumbass.

https://twitter.com/TheRealLJ2/statuses/460157093954486272

Dude clearly states that he wants an all black league, with no other race allowed. Is he saying that blacks are better than other races? No, but he is saying that he doesn't want blacks to associate with other races in basketball.

I agree with you completely. He interpreted it as meaning there should be more black owners and it should be a focus of theirs. He said in the thread that if what he meant by that tweet was that he didn't want whites, then he is a racist, but he wasn't willing to admit that that was what the tweet meant.

Ban him for being stupid, but he doesn't seem racist to me.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anyone can interpret this to mean anything other than not being racist, then they are a fucking dumbass.

https://twitter.com/TheRealLJ2/statuses/460157093954486272

Dude clearly states that he wants an all black league, with no other race allowed. Is he saying that blacks are better than other races? No, but he is saying that he doesn't want blacks to associate with other races in basketball.

So this is what all of you "but what about what the black guy said ?" jokers have been whining about ? Sounds like he promoting the idea of black ownership to me.

and isn't blatant racism one of the primary mod pre-reqs here ? He could provide some balance at the other end of the scale.

Just a thought.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew the answer and it was NO you are not getting it ..

How does that relate to this? Apparently you answered them once. I asked what was so racist about what he said and didn't get a response at all other than go look at that thread. I couldn't find anything in that thread.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So this is what all of you "but what about what the black guy said ?" jokers have been whining about ? Sounds like he promoting the idea of black ownership to me.

and isn't blatant racism one of the primary mod pre-reqs here ? He could provide some balance at the other end of the scale.

Just a thought.

That was what Montsho thought too.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't we all just get along?

lol, i'm cool with just saying that racism(in ANY direction) is just plain ignorant. seen it, experienced it, it just doesn't get ANY stupider...

anyone with a BRAIN should just see it like that and be done with it...

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does that relate to this? Apparently you answered them once. I asked what was so racist about what he said and didn't get a response at all other than go look at that thread. I couldn't find anything in that thread.

do you understand that we dont owe you any explanation here ..this isnt a democracy ..so drop it dude cause NO you are not getting what you want and thats how my statement relates to this ..

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was what Montsho thought too.

Oh, then he probably read what Johnson actually posted which admittedly wasn't entirely coherent, but hardly some racist diatribe.

Last edited by a moderator:

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do you understand that we dont owe you any explanation here ..this isnt a democracy ..so drop it dude cause NO you are not getting what you want and thats how my statement relates to this ..

:thumb: Good to know. I'm just wanting to know so that I don't get banned for having an unpopular opinion. But whatever. I don't blame you for not wanting to deal with it.

Nosferatu

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just a thought.

Agreed, sounds like he's promoting a league with nothing but black owners and black players. I wonder if everyone would be coming to the defense of a former white player saying hey white people we need to have our own team our own league. Somehow I doubt it, his career would be over.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, if y'all wouldn't talk through your noses...j/k...:lol:

hey, got a white people under my roof. gotta keep all o' you on your toes every now and again...:laugh3:

I've been called worse than a honkey, honkie or gringo, but I haven't had to live a life time being discriminated because of my race -so it's easier for me to shrug it off and move on. When someone has lived under that - I think it will bring up many unpleasant memories if nothing else

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed, sounds like he's promoting a league with nothing but black owners and black players. I wonder if everyone would be coming to the defense of a former white player saying hey white people we need to have our own team our own league. Somehow I doubt it, his career would be over.

Exactly!! And when this double standard was pointed out to mont was when he started to unravel. From there, it basically spiraled into him getting himself banned.