• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I demand that Jay Z be banned from the NBA immediately

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calling bullshit. I seen and heard it numerous times. Who do you think I'm going to believe you or me?

You must be hanging out with some backwoods white people or methheads or something. White people with all of their teeth, never use that word.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must be hanging out with some backwoods white people or methheads or something. White people with all of their teeth, never use that word.

Actually these are suburban whites.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Calling Bullshit. Been white my whole life and have never called anyone honkey, never been called a honkey and can count on 1 hand the number of times I've heard anyone other than Richard Pryor use the word.:lol:
I have down in South Central Los Angeles, and I can guarantee you - I made sure I wasn't in that neighborhood after the sun went down:lol:

Didn't bother me though - I've been chased by Mexican gangs too and I'm pretty sure it was because of my race - and oddly enough all of my friends are either black or Mexican - not the least bit bitter about it - life is too short to remain pissed - unless that moron blackbelt dicisple ever shows up in my yard - Him I would bury in my back yard and give his bones to the dog a few years later:laugh3:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a question here - Since Carmello Anthony also wears the same bling that came from the group- shouldn't he also be banned as a racist -from the NBA?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't seen Melo's, but if it is FPN regalia, it should be abhorred, no differently than a white supremacist group..

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is still going on?

jayzd.gif

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't seen Melo's, but if it is FPN regalia, it should be abhorred, no differently than a white supremacist group..

The article said Jay Z and Carmelo has been wearing the medalion. That means both are racist if Jay Z is racist - just saying because no one called him out

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The article said Jay Z and Carmelo has been wearing the medalion. That means both are racist if Jay Z is racist - just saying because no one called him out

Didn't see it.

And I think you are missing the point....this is not a witchhunt for Jay Z, merely pointing out that outcry against Sterling is superficial at best.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't see it.

And I think you are missing the point....this is not a witchhunt for Jay Z, merely pointing out that outcry against Sterling is superficial at best.

I disagree. Sterling wasn't fired solely because he's a racist.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't see it.

Did you know of the fpn prior to the wearing and/or know he was wearing it prior to somebody posting it on here...? Now it's the battle cry... Talk about sheep...:noidea:

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unc,

I meant to comment on your post in the other thread, but I guess here would be fine... From the statements of LJ I got him saying the players should start their own league with Black ownership being the main focus so this type of thing wouldn't be an issue... If his intent was to start a league to exclude anybody I would be against that and would argue that he SHOULD be banned for life as well... BET is or at least was Black owned and operated yet I'm sure other races were/are including in every/some capacity... But again, if that's not what he meant then my apologies for being wrong and he should be banned...

As for JayZ... He is at times a dumbass... He tries to be "different" or "cutting edge"... Not sure if you've heard he was rumored to be part of the illuminati... His "occupy every street" during the wallstreet thing... So with his statement of "a little bit" and the statement of one of the heads of the fpn tell me he is definitely not a part of it... But instead made a dumbass fashion statement... I've heard of the fpn prior to this but didn't know they had any symbol or what not... Had it not been for that crackpot right wing website nobody in here with this "anger" would have even known JayZ owned the medallion... So again if I'm wrong and he thinks White people are devils, I apologize to all of you who are right and myself for being half devil and not knowing it... Irony is Samoans (which I'm half) believe we are descendants of god as well... Which would make me half god half devil... :omg:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great-looking family, wlk. :suds: You got allot to be proud of, man. Does Mama keep all you guys in line?

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great-looking family, wlk. :suds: You got allot to be proud of, man. Does Mama keep all you guys in line?

Sure does... Puts it on me when I'm bad too...:nod:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't see it.

What connections does Jay Z have with the NBA?

Does he own a team?

Does he represent anyone in the business? - I think someone said he is a certified agent?

The issue I see is because of his personal views - Donald's Sterling is now a detriment to the NBA. Jay Z isn't and neither is Larry Johnson to my knowledge. If you are saying that all of the millions of fans that demanding that he Sterling be removed - ARE WRONG - FINE - GO TELL THEM THAT AND SEE HOW IT WORKS.

I'm not saying there is no double standard - We all know there is, but we do choose our battles and there is no battle with Jay or Johnson because to my knowledge they are not part of the NBA and Sterling is not only part of the NBA, but a significant part of it

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unc,

I meant to comment on your post in the other thread, but I guess here would be fine... From the statements of LJ I got him saying the players should start their own league with Black ownership being the main focus so this type of thing wouldn't be an issue... If his intent was to start a league to exclude anybody I would be against that and would argue that he SHOULD be banned for life as well... BET is or at least was Black owned and operated yet I'm sure other races were/are including in every/some capacity... But again, if that's not what he meant then my apologies for being wrong and he should be banned...

As for JayZ... He is at times a dumbass... He tries to be "different" or "cutting edge"... Not sure if you've heard he was rumored to be part of the illuminati... His "occupy every street" during the wallstreet thing... So with his statement of "a little bit" and the statement of one of the heads of the fpn tell me he is definitely not a part of it... But instead made a dumbass fashion statement... I've heard of the fpn prior to this but didn't know they had any symbol or what not... Had it not been for that crackpot right wing website nobody in here with this "anger" would have even known JayZ owned the medallion... So again if I'm wrong and he thinks White people are devils, I apologize to all of you who are right and myself for being half devil and not knowing it... Irony is Samoans (which I'm half) believe we are descendants of god as well... Which would make me half god half devil... :omg:

We heard worse from Jeremiah Wright when Obama was running for office the first time and yet the majority still voted for Obama in spite of his past association with the Racist. So if you ask me - I think most people period have a double standard and believe what they want to. Some people don't know how to express themselves in an educated manner and I think that is a possibility with both of those knuckleheads, but they are not in piviotal areas in the NBA that threatens it's future either. Sterling is - I think that is the biggest difference.

And again - I want to point out that same article says Carmelo Anthony wears one of those medallions - why hasn't anything been said about him

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We heard worse from Jeremiah Wright when Obama was running for office the first time and yet the majority still voted for Obama in spite of his past association with the Racist. So if you ask me - I think most people period have a double standard and believe what they want to. Some people don't know how to express themselves in an educated manner and I think that is a possibility with both of those knuckleheads, but they are not in piviotal areas in the NBA that threatens it's future either. Sterling is - I think that is the biggest difference.

And again - I want to point out that same article says Carmelo Anthony wears one of those medallions - why hasn't anything been said about him

I know that anybody can be racist... My point was as Montsho was, there is no proof only assumption... Where as Sterling was caught red handed... You can assume JayZ was supporting racism and you can assume LJ was saying to exclude every other race... But neither are recorded saying such things, and so you can't factually say they are being racially divisive... You can feel they are/were but somebody else can feel different... There is no middle ground for Sterling so the situations are completely different...

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that anybody can be racist... My point was as Montsho was, there is no proof only assumption... Where as Sterling was caught red handed... You can assume JayZ was supporting racism and you can assume LJ was saying to exclude every other race... But neither are recorded saying such things, and so you can't factually say they are being racially divisive... You can feel they are/were but somebody else can feel different... There is no middle ground for Sterling so the situations are completely different...

I am not convinced that any of those two are racist, but let' say for the moment that they absolutely are and that Montsho was absolutely wrong. My opinion is that since Montsho was a dick or the most part and wrong - that's highly likely

Then What? What connection and impact does Jay and Larry have with the NBA and how are they going to change or affect the NBA. The one thing that everyone may have over-looked is that the only thing that does really matter is how it affects the business. If you hire an employee that causes you to lose business and money -you generally will be fired and it will generally be legal no matter what.

Explain to me how Jay Z and Larry Johnson is costing the NBA money like it appears Sterling will be costing. Now if Sterling finds a solution with the the combined efforts of the other 29 business owners -that actally prevents the NBA from the loss of fans, sponsers and revenue - that's the only thing that matters and I can with some authority tell you that's how it normally works in the real business world.