• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I bet Suh gets suspended for this one.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine if bill romanowski played in the 2010s, he would alread be expelled from the league.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah the suh shit is getting out of control, the nfl clearly needed the next harrison to pursue their agenda and their agenda is to turn the league into a bunch of pussies while fattening their wallet. Suh fell into their laps and they are exploiting him hard. Its all what the media wants you to see and focus on but every week numerous nfl players do worse or dirtier things on the football field than suh. Its amazing how powerful the media is, isnt it? Geesh if the nfl can use the media to their advantage imagine what a bad govt could do.

Watched with my own two eyes Brandon Merriweather rocket himself helmet first at TWO Green Bay players last week, almost killing Eddie Lacy, then himself. Of course, he was out there Sunday to play the Lions. There is clearly some corrupt shit going down here, and if we want to keep being NFL fans, we have to put up with it. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I really wonder if there is some NFL vs. the Ford's feud we don't know about. Is it because we refused to give up the Thanksgiving Game? I don't know, but something is up.

Suh is the victim of a witch hunt and guys like Florio appear to be taking money under the table to push the agenda. I can't possibly be the only person who remembers his 10 articles a week crying foul for the Saints players during bounty gate. But now he wants Suh out of the league? HUH!!?

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
where is he in that video? I can't see him or the "elbow"

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched with my own two eyes Brandon Merriweather rocket himself helmet first at TWO Green Bay players last week, almost killing Eddie Lacy, then himself. Of course, he was out there Sunday to play the Lions. There is clearly some corrupt shit going down here, and if we want to keep being NFL fans, we have to put up with it. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I really wonder if there is some NFL vs. the Ford's feud we don't know about. Is it because we refused to give up the Thanksgiving Game? I don't know, but something is up.

Suh is the victim of a witch hunt and guys like Florio appear to be taking money under the table to push the agenda. I can't possibly be the only person who remembers his 10 articles a week crying foul for the Saints players during bounty gate. But now he wants Suh out of the league? HUH!!?

Yes, and every week theres more than one player with a legitimate dirty play thats overlooked because omg suh sneezed and a player in the area fell, what an awful human being he is. Its all about the league and bulding this reputation which most football fans should be 100% against. You play hard nosed football on the field and god there are so many wuss assed fans now in the nfl. Players are going to get hurt, guess what? Thats the fucking choice they make each and every week. I miss the days where football was more football and less goodell.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how many fan bases would love to sign or trade for Suh!

It is easy to say this guy is dirty when he plays for another team. I wonder how many fan bases cared Randy Moss was a despicable human being when he wore their jersey?

How about all the bears fans who love butkis or packers fans loving nitscke(sp)......mean joe green? Jack ham and lambert? Any old time raider?

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ronnie lott would get fined every week playing in the NFL now days.....prolly be considered a head hunter.....but hes down in history as one of the greatest safeties of all time..

It took me a few times to even find the elbow....but it still looks like he was trying to shrug off the blocker....they make it sound like he walked up to someone and elbowed them in the throat. Theres alot of dirty shit going on in the trenches. Its a rough sport....another 10 years they will be ripping flags off a belt instead of tackling.

packfancjh

Hoopla Cash
$ 403.15
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fines are increasing in numbers because the NFL is getting sued by every ex player that gets a headache. You want to blame people for the way the NFL is today you have to look at the class action law suits that have come up from previous injuries. The NFL had to change to cover the costs of those suits and protect themselves against future lawsuits.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Things happen out there," Winston told ESPN.com. "I was moving him pretty good. He was trying to get off me. I don't know if it was intentional or not. I doubt it. But I think with that guy, obviously he's probably lost the benefit of the doubt with a lot of people."

Winston makes it clear he didn't perceive any malicious intent on Suh's part, but the offensive lineman understands why others may view it differently.

"If he swings like that and hits me across the shoulder like that, it's fine," Winston said. "I'm not going to go off and say he was purposely taking a swing at my head. I think he was probably just trying to flail and get off the block."

Thats what winston had to say.....

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not trying to troll your team. Honestly, I liked him in college but he seems to have an issue controlling himself. Hopefully he's learned from his mistakes.

When you have guys leg whipping you and taking cut blocks on you several times a game with no penalties being called, it gets a little frustrating.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fines are increasing in numbers because the NFL is getting sued by every ex player that gets a headache. You want to blame people for the way the NFL is today you have to look at the class action law suits that have come up from previous injuries. The NFL had to change to cover the costs of those suits and protect themselves against future lawsuits.

Yet they still wont provide the concussion resistent helmuts for players to wear. They continue to put that option in the hands of the players and organizations.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everybody is so fucking sensitive about their team. It looked like he hit him in his head from what I could see but I could be wrong. It's not the clearest of videos.

Meh, I have done worse in a flag football game. And it was co-ed.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not trying to troll your team. Honestly, I liked him in college but he seems to have an issue controlling himself. Hopefully he's learned from his mistakes.

If you're not attacking/trolling rival fan bases you're not doing your job as a fan and if you're not prepared to be hurt playing football you shouldn't be on the field Suh hasn't done anything I wouldn't have done.

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Double edged sword here unfortunately. He may not have been fined or suspended but it is yet again another time they have looked at him. I am willing to bet that had this been spotted the same week the game was played there would have been discipline imposed.

At this point he needs to assume that every single play is going to be looked at by assholes like Florio trying to make a story, and from here on it will be immediately after the game is played.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how many fan bases would love to sign or trade for Suh!

It is easy to say this guy is dirty when he plays for another team. I wonder how many fan bases cared Randy Moss was a despicable human being when he wore their jersey?

I was a fan of Moss well before he came to New England. Most of the issues are exaggerated and he was a hell of a player.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was a fan of Moss well before he came to New England. Most of the issues are exaggerated and he was a hell of a player.

It was easy to be a fan of Moss's ability but the way he quite on the Raiders and the way he acted when he returned to the Vikings was just an example of a pathetic pampered athlete, IMO.

This doesn't even take into account of the problems he had in college or early in his career. He was polarizing guy. I fall on the side that thinks he is an unmitigated asshole.

Dreams has a good point in that Suh needs to keep it under control. He can be just as polarizing and we will circle the wagons as Lions fans but the bottom line is he needs to stay on the field to help the Lions!

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oakland is a joke of an organization. He didn't respect them but they didn't deserve to be respected.

I like Suh, too. The media looks too hard to turn players into "bad guys" over shit that just isn't worthy.