• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I am now convinced that Brady is the GOAT

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no way any QB will be able to break the record that Brady set back in 2010 - 2011 seasons. I was reading this article and it says that Brady threw 358 passes without an incompletion. With stats like that think of all the fantasy players he made happy that year!

But now if Rodgers just broke Brady's record I may have to rethink everything :noidea:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/rodger...ckers-cruise-past-falcons-010818855--nfl.html

Rodgers breaks Brady's mark as Packers cruise past Falcons

2018-12-10T010818Z_1_LYNXMPEEB901E-OCASP_RTROPTP_2_CSPORTS-US-FOOTBALL-NFL-GB-ATL-RECAP.JPG.cf.jpg

Aaron Rodgers broke Tom Brady's NFL record for most consecutive passes without an interception in style, setting the mark on a 24-yard touchdown pass to Randall Cobb that helped the Green Bay Packers beat the visiting Atlanta Falcons 34-20 on Sunday.

The pass was Rodgers' 359th in a row without an interception dating to Week 4 of this season, a twice-deflected pass against Buffalo. Brady went 358 passes without an incompletion during the 2010 and 2011 seasons. Rodgers' record-setting play, in the midst of an otherwise subpar season by his historic standards, came in the third quarter to give Green Bay a 27-7 lead.

Rodgers finished 21-of-32 passing for 196 yards with two touchdowns, ending the game with a streak of 369 consecutive passes without an interception.

The outcome made a winner of interim coach Joe Philbin, who replaced Mike McCarthy after the team's 13th-year head coach was fired shortly after last week's loss to the Arizona Cardinals.

In a battle between two of the NFL's most disappointing teams, cornerback Bashaud Breeland returned an interception for a touchdown for the Packers (5-7-1), who snapped a three-game losing streak. The Falcons (4-9) lost their fifth in a row.

Atlanta's day was summed up midway through the fourth quarter. Having pulled within 34-14 on receiver Julio Jones' second touchdown catch of the day, the Falcons were back on the move. On first-and-goal from the 8, center Alex Mack's shotgun snap hit receiver Mohamed Sanu, who was motioning from left to right. Breeland recovered to essentially put the final nail in the coffin.

Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan completed 28 of 42 passes for 262 yards and three touchdowns. Most of the production came in the second half, with the Falcons in catch-up mode.

The Packers led 20-7 at halftime. The Falcons struck first, as the last of three completions to Jones was a 16-yard touchdown. Green Bay answered immediately, with Rodgers hitting receiver Davante Adams for a 7-yard score.

What looked like a track meet, however, turned into a commanding Packers lead. Crosby, who missed a 49-yard field goal that would have forced overtime last week against the Cardinals, hit field goals of 50 and 48 yards. In between, Breeland jumped in front of a pass to tight end Austin Hooper and returned it 22 yards for a touchdown.

A 29-yard rush by Aaron Jones with 5:51 left in the third quarter made it 34-7 and the rout was on.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Aaron Rodgers can break up Sarah Jessica Parker and Ferris Bueller and successfully start dating her, Rodgers will be GOAT and Brady cannot compete with that move.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It helps that Deion Jones dropped 2 picks that hut him right in the hands today lol

Also Brady going 358 passes without an incompletion is really quite something

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Aaron Rodgers can break up Sarah Jessica Parker and Ferris Bueller and successfully start dating her, Rodgers will be GOAT and Brady cannot compete with that move.

I'm probably missing the joke here, but why would he want to?

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It helps that Deion Jones dropped 2 picks that hut him right in the hands today lol

Also Brady going 358 passes without an incompletion is really quite something

Yes that is the main point of this thread which makes Brady the GOAT. No other QB has come close to 358 straight completions!

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no way any QB will be able to break the record that Brady set back in 2010 - 2011 seasons. I was reading this article and it says that Brady threw 358 passes without an incompletion. With stats like that think of all the fantasy players he made happy that year!

But now if Rodgers just broke Brady's record I may have to rethink everything :noidea:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/rodger...ckers-cruise-past-falcons-010818855--nfl.html

Rodgers breaks Brady's mark as Packers cruise past Falcons

2018-12-10T010818Z_1_LYNXMPEEB901E-OCASP_RTROPTP_2_CSPORTS-US-FOOTBALL-NFL-GB-ATL-RECAP.JPG.cf.jpg

Aaron Rodgers broke Tom Brady's NFL record for most consecutive passes without an interception in style, setting the mark on a 24-yard touchdown pass to Randall Cobb that helped the Green Bay Packers beat the visiting Atlanta Falcons 34-20 on Sunday.

The pass was Rodgers' 359th in a row without an interception dating to Week 4 of this season, a twice-deflected pass against Buffalo. Brady went 358 passes without an incompletion during the 2010 and 2011 seasons. Rodgers' record-setting play, in the midst of an otherwise subpar season by his historic standards, came in the third quarter to give Green Bay a 27-7 lead.

Rodgers finished 21-of-32 passing for 196 yards with two touchdowns, ending the game with a streak of 369 consecutive passes without an interception.

The outcome made a winner of interim coach Joe Philbin, who replaced Mike McCarthy after the team's 13th-year head coach was fired shortly after last week's loss to the Arizona Cardinals.

In a battle between two of the NFL's most disappointing teams, cornerback Bashaud Breeland returned an interception for a touchdown for the Packers (5-7-1), who snapped a three-game losing streak. The Falcons (4-9) lost their fifth in a row.

Atlanta's day was summed up midway through the fourth quarter. Having pulled within 34-14 on receiver Julio Jones' second touchdown catch of the day, the Falcons were back on the move. On first-and-goal from the 8, center Alex Mack's shotgun snap hit receiver Mohamed Sanu, who was motioning from left to right. Breeland recovered to essentially put the final nail in the coffin.

Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan completed 28 of 42 passes for 262 yards and three touchdowns. Most of the production came in the second half, with the Falcons in catch-up mode.

The Packers led 20-7 at halftime. The Falcons struck first, as the last of three completions to Jones was a 16-yard touchdown. Green Bay answered immediately, with Rodgers hitting receiver Davante Adams for a 7-yard score.

What looked like a track meet, however, turned into a commanding Packers lead. Crosby, who missed a 49-yard field goal that would have forced overtime last week against the Cardinals, hit field goals of 50 and 48 yards. In between, Breeland jumped in front of a pass to tight end Austin Hooper and returned it 22 yards for a touchdown.

A 29-yard rush by Aaron Jones with 5:51 left in the third quarter made it 34-7 and the rout was on.
Interception or incompletion? I know you aren’t the brightest but come on man....

Last edited:

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interception or incompletion? I know you aren’t the brightest but come on man....

It is best when replying to threads that you review the OP and click all links so that you dont look like an idiot and then maybe you will completely understand what is being portrayed in the OP before you respond to it. It may have answered your question saving you time in actually replying.

If you actually click the link at the very top of the thread which is a news article written by Rueters and posted on December 9th, 2018 which is a well known news organization and I was reporting what they said. I did not write the article posted in the OP.

I am trusting a trusted news source such as Rueters when they said this in their article: Brady went 358 passes without an incompletion during the 2010 and 2011 seasons.

With this coming from a trusted news source it has made me to believe that Brady is the GOAT as from my memory there has not been a QB in the history of the NFL that has come close to that acomplishment.

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is best when replying to threads that you review the OP and click all links so that you dont look like an idiot and then maybe you will completely understand what is being portrayed in the OP before you respond to it. It may have answered your question saving you time in actually replying.

If you actually click the link at the very top of the thread which is a news article written by Rueters and posted on December 9th, 2018 which is a well known news organization and I was reporting what they said. I did not write the article posted in the OP.

I am trusting a trusted news source such as Rueters when they said this in their article: Brady went 358 passes without an incompletion during the 2010 and 2011 seasons.

With this coming from a trusted news source it has made me to believe that Brady is the GOAT as from my memory there has not been a QB in the history of the NFL that has come close to that acomplishment.
Don’t believe everything you see on the internet lol. I guess I have nothing else to say except, if you use logic, much of what is said can be understood as nonsense. I mean, you watch football right? If someone on the internet told you the record for interceptions in a game was 204 you would think twice right? Please use your wealth on football knowledge and tell me a single time a qb has gone 30 for 30. Never happened right? Now think about someone telling you it happened more than 10 games in a row. I mean, you are sadly exposed as completely unintelligible in a sport you claim to know. Btw, Lebron hit 132 straight shots, anything striking that noggin as possibly fallacious?

Last edited:

LambeauLegs

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,938.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t believe everything you see on the internet lol.

The point of this thread is that the person working for Rueters is a Brady cock sucker, or if not that they made a stupid mistake or they have inept proof readers to make such a huger error. But it appears that was missed by you.

LetsGoPats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom Brady is the GOAT, independent of any thoughts/opinions, correct or otherwise, that LambeauLegs has ever had or will have in the future.

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point of this thread is that the person working for Rueters is a Brady cock sucker, or if not that they made a stupid mistake or they have inept proof readers to make such a huger error. But it appears that was missed by you.
The biggest point of this thread is that you know so little about the sport that you believed it.

LetsGoPats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rich!

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I named myself the yankee bombers then believed they hit 78 homers in one game because an internet site said so I would be rightfully ridiculed. I wouldn’t respond with any kind of condescending comments or smugness. I would simply sleep it off.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t believe everything you see on the internet lol. I guess I have nothing else to say except, if you use logic, much of what is said can be understood as nonsense. I mean, you watch football right? If someone on the internet told you the record for interceptions in a game was 204 you would think twice right? Please use your wealth on football knowledge and tell me a single time a qb has gone 30 for 30. Never happened right? Now think about someone telling you it happened more than 10 games in a row. I mean, you are sadly exposed as completely unintelligible in a sport you claim to know. Btw, Lebron hit 132 straight shots, anything striking that noggin as possibly fallacious?

You totally missed the point of this thead, PickleRick. And every time I reply to you I am going reply ending in your name, PickleRick. Why? Bc you are a strange poster and you have zero favorite teams, that is very suspicious

cheerupcharlie

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone might want to look up that stat. It may not be an error. Mother Fucking Brady is that good.

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You totally missed the point of this thead, PickleRick. And every time I reply to you I am going reply ending in your name, PickleRick. Why? Bc you are a strange poster and you have zero favorite teams, that is very suspicious
Vikings, wolves, twins. He doesn’t even deny he believed it, read the responses. Any other questions I can help you with?