• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

I am done

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't...

I just can't...

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amen.

They are incapable of finishing. The D won't make the stop when it matters, and the O will always forget how to move the ball. We are the worst 2nd half team in the league. We will be 1-7 by the time the next 2 weeks are done.

We are so bad.

Fuck Alshon Jeffrey. GOODBYE. Martellus Bennett was right, you are a total bitch. You have yet to matter in the 2nd half of any gamer this year.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amen.

They are incapable of finishing. The D won't make the stop when it matters, and the O will always forget how to move the ball. We are the worst 2nd half team in the league. We will be 1-7 by the time the next 2 weeks are done.

We are so bad.

Fuck Alshon Jeffrey. GOODBYE. Martellus Bennett was right, you are a total bitch. You have yet to matter in the 2nd half of any gamer this year.

Thing is that Martellus is a huge bitch as well...

Aside from that I agree. How easily we laid down with the game on the line in back-to-back weeks is honestly inexcusable.

Alshon can hit the road though... 100% agree on that.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did I miss? Hoyer is dinking, dunking in his play. Can't throw a deep ball to save his life and AJ is upset with that? Sounds right to me. All Jax did in the second half was stuff the box and dare Hoyer to throw long. Pretty sure GB will do the same thing Thursday.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no shit, I already did this thread.

I don't know how much longer I can do it

Yeah, except our threads our very different...

I'm not done being a Bears fan and jumping ship like a pussy boy who has never gone through a bad run with his team before. Running to another team who happens to be good at the time.

I am simply done expecting anything from this team for this season.

Now go post on your new team's board.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm not done being a Bears fan and jumping ship like a pussy boy who has never gone through a bad run with his team before. Running to another team who happens to be good at the time.

Jumping ship like a pussy boy? Gfy

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jumping ship like a pussy boy? Gfy

Yeah, its okay baby boy. You can't handle things not going your way.

What's the matter? Did things get too tough? It didn't go like you planned? AWWWWW....

Its okay. Momma's boy can run to another team now, that's the convenient answer! Its too tough over here for baby boy! He can't handle a little losing!

Run now!

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, its okay baby boy. You can't handle things not going your way.

What's the matter? Did things get too tough? It didn't go like you planned? AWWWWW....

Its okay. Momma's boy can run to another team now, that's the convenient answer! Its too tough over here for baby boy! He can't handle a little losing!

Run now!
Learn how to take ajoke you misserable qunt. Keep living and dying with a sports team you fucking loser. So.e of us have a life

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Learn how to take ajoke you misserable qunt. Keep living and dying with a sports team you fucking loser. So.e of us have a life

Lol. Looks like the jokey-joke boy Peter is a little rattled.

Awwww... Is baby boy all upset? Come on! Post a meme or witty line, Pete!

You can try to deflect the attention away from yourself. However, the only one getting all emotional here is you.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. Looks like the jokey-joke boy Peter is a little rattled.

Awwww... Is baby boy all upset? Come on! Post a meme or witty line, Pete!

You can try to deflect the attention away from yourself. However, the only one getting all emotional here is you.
Said the fag with the schoolyard tone in his posts. Gfy lifeless asshat

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Read this and tell who has a chapped ass.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Said the fag with the schoolyard tone in his posts. Gfy lifeless asshat

LMAO... This is too good right now!

We've been members since the same exact summer, and you have over 4x as many posts as I do on a damn message board. 14k posts on a message board! 14k posts in what? 1100+ days? Little lonely, Pete? I don't have a life? Hmmm....

Look dude. You seem like a good guy. Just quit being a whiney bitch, and ride out the bad years. Its inevitable with every team, in every sport. You can't run from em. They'll find you no matter what team your supporting.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO... This is too good right now!

We've been members since the same exact summer, and you have over 4x as many posts as I do on a damn message board. 14k posts on a message board! 14k posts in what? 1100+ days? Little lonely, Pete? I don't have a life? Hmmm....

Maybe more people like to interact with him.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe more people like to interact with him.

This could be true...

I think the point was more that he's accusing me of not having a life somehow for the same reason.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you said it was about post numbers, I it said because you have no life.

Lol... at least I am going by SOMETHING. As opposed to aimlessly throwing about baseless claims regarding people's personal lives. Calling people "faggots".

All of this doesn't exactly paint the picture of a guy leading a "fulfilling life". You're the one who made this a "personal" argument. Then you tell me to "take a joke"? That's rather odd...

Also, I just don't see where any "humor" is supposed to be or where you intended to be funny. You're going around saying you no longer care about the Bears. That's fine, go root for the Raiders or who the fuck ever you want to root for. I doubt it makes a difference to anyone. However, are you really that SHOCKED that someone got on you, and gave you hard time for abandoning ship and hopping a bandwagon to another team? Lol... That kind of comes with the territory.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol... at least I am going by SOMETHING. As opposed to aimlessly throwing about baseless claims regarding people's personal lives. Calling people "faggots".

All of this doesn't exactly paint the picture of a guy leading a "fulfilling life". You're the one who made this a "personal" argument. Then you tell me to "take a joke"? That's rather odd...

Also, I just don't see where any "humor" is supposed to be or where you intended to be funny. You're going around saying you no longer care about the Bears. That's fine, go root for the Raiders or who the fuck ever you want to root for. I doubt it makes a difference to anyone. However, are you really that SHOCKED that someone got on you, and gave you hard time for abandoning ship and hopping a bandwagon to another team? Lol... That kind of comes with the territory.
Tldr