• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Husker Hooplan Online Dynasty

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Husker Power!
New Husker Coach Promises Change

image001.jpg

In a shocking turn of the events the Nebraska Cornhuskers head coach Bo Pelini was found berating an eleven year old child who was wearing a referee costume. The University of Nebraska was forced to fire the coach on the spot.

Athletic Directer Tom Osborne immediately replaced Pelini with former Nebraska Quarterback, and Oregon assistant, Scott Frost.

Scott was reached for comment, and told us that he was "going to get some real good white Nebraska kids to come in and play for his team this year... They will give us a new life, and play the Nebraksa way." Shortly after, Scott filled the Cornhuskers roster with local Freshmen, and is left with a huge task to get his team prepared for the opener against Southern Miss.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Place Like Home?
Interception and Fumble Return Doom Huskers in Opener

421A0001_0_GR_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_AgX.jpg
INT-TD: J. JJM intercepted by J. Cotton

All is not well in Huskerland, as Nebraska fell 38-28 in it's season opener to Southern Miss. Quarterback JJM's early pick 6 forced to play catch-up the whole game, and nothing seemed to go right on defense. JJM finished with 387 passing yards and four TD's, but the 3 interceptions were a bit of a mess. JJM said afterwards that "They jest wasn't going where I was throwin 'em en sech. I got chills throughout my boday after my first TD, but man it doesn't feel great to lose.

Coach Frost relayed that he still "believes in these kids. You just wait, we're gonna turn this ship around."

The receiving corps led by GBR, Oakie, and TE TazHusker put on quite a show, even after their pre-season leader Driaz exited the game after making only one catch. Early reports have Driaz out the next two weeks as well.

The Huskers will need to quickly right the ship, as they play UCLA in California Next week.

MAbME.png

Driaz

People are crazy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That POS QB JJM got me injured in the first game going all out over the middle trying to catch his fucked up pass......:mad2:

edit:

I mean.....it was a tough game, and JJM is my QB and leader.....it wasn't his fault....that's just the hard breaks of the game.....

Last edited by a moderator:

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
(everything i post outside of the stories will be in Irolle's in game character)

Man doo, Driaz JJM lead you right into that DB, I seen it and my eyes lit up. If I was on that other team you'd probly be dead, bro.

We gotta get our shit together on defense and remember how to tackle. We ain't them shit Huskers that can't tackle no more.

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JJm tell your Dad to stop trying to peddle me your damn T-shirts at practice, I don't want to buy any.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coach Frost is at fault for this one.....

Doesn't he seent my extraordinary speed? -27 yards rushing? I can run like thee wind blows, but when I attempt to throw the ball it looks like the wind is blowing.

I aint no Manning brother ! :mad:

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DA FUCK KINDA OFFENSE IS THIS?!?!?! WE AINT TEXAS TECH WE NEED TO RUN THE DAMN BALL!!

ONLY 3 CARRIES?!?!? I DEMAND A TRADE!!!

gobigred

Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,849,613.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 catches for 156 yards and 2 TD's

:popsdance:

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, AG2 shut yo fat mouf and go back to texas if you gonna bitch all the time

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, I thought I asked for my own shower cot dammit.....

I walk into the showers and there is fucking chuckles standing in the corner with that weird grin on his face...........drops the soap on the floor and tells me to pick it up.

I do NOT trust that fucker. Get me my own shower or I will quit!

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, I thought I asked for my own shower cot dammit.....

I walk into the showers and there is fucking chuckles standing in the corner with that weird grin on his face...........drops the soap on the floor and tells me to pick it up.

I do NOT trust that fucker. Get me my own shower or I will quit!

if you had just picked up the fucking soap and kept your mouth shut we wouldnt have this problem dammit!!!

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My arm is sore and tired. I would have thought after throwing for 387 and 4 TDs that a running game would have opened up. I'm gonna start audibling into more running plays if Coach Frost doesn't figure out how to call plays soon.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck it........I'm gonna go see if I can get some alcohol and fuck some bitches.....

You guys comin?