• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How my girlfriend described "team SEC" to me yesterday

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Buy/grow, i don't care. If i can touch them then they are real enough for me.

a-great-rack-demotivational-poster-1281569477-300x264.jpg

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most Vandy women grads don't have to worry about competing in the workplace either. They still offer the MRS. degree there right. Isn't that school for cultured southern belles to find a man?

I actually think the "team SEC" thing allows the good ole boys to re-litigate the civil war through football. Get over it boys, you still lost.

Lol!

I've always thought this as well.

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"If it helps you sleep at night, now get in the kitchen and make me a ham and cheese sammich!"

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well she's a vandy grad

what the hell else does she have to cheer about
Scuse me ...

- 3 straight bowl seasons, first time ever
- Beat UF, UT and UGa in the same season, first time ever
- Won in the Swamp for the first time since 1949
- Beat UT two years in a row, first time in a long, long time

We have a lot to cheer about.

Now, in my 4 years at Vandy, we were 8-36. Most of our wins were against an equally bad Wake, Memphis, Furman, and Air Force. We really sucked it those 4 years.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my experience is with "team sec" majority of it are fans of sec teams that haven't won anything in this 7 year run if ever. south Carolina, Georgia, etc. pretty much if I come across a Georgia fan in real time I usually make a point how they were top 10 and are unranked. its only a matter of minutes before they bring up oh but our conference is so good..

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most Vandy women grads don't have to worry about competing in the workplace either. They still offer the MRS. degree there right. Isn't that school for cultured southern belles to find a man?

I actually think the "team SEC" thing allows the good ole boys to re-litigate the civil war through football. Get over it boys, you still lost.
Two moronic statements in one thread. I went to school with a hundreds of women that are now running major corporations, non-profits, etc.

Why is it that it is always the yankees who bring up the Civil War, yet we are the ones who won't let it go?

Finally:

Vanderbilt-Lesley.jpg

Eat it ... Anchor Down Dores!

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my experience is with "team sec" majority of it are fans of sec teams that haven't won anything in this 7 year run if ever. south Carolina, Georgia, etc. pretty much if I come across a Georgia fan in real time I usually make a point how they were top 10 and are unranked. its only a matter of minutes before they bring up oh but our conference is so good..

a) georgia is ranked. higher than USC i might add.
b) south carolina has finished in the final BCS top 10 for 3 straight seasons. has USC ever done this without using inelgibile players (serious question; i don't know the answer).
c) georgia hasn't won a title since 1980, but that is still more recently than USC's last real title. LOL at claiming vacated titles and AP titles during the BCS era.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A BUNCH OF PUSSIES! :laugh3:

trojanfight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a) georgia is ranked. higher than USC i might add.
b) south carolina has finished in the final BCS top 10 for 3 straight seasons. has USC ever done this without using inelgibile players (serious question; i don't know the answer).
c) georgia hasn't won a title since 1980, but that is still more recently than USC's last real title. LOL at claiming vacated titles and AP titles during the BCS era.

lol oh yeah I forgot that sec bias keeps 4 loss teams in top 25...ps don't think SC should be ranked anyway...the real SC that is.

ineligible players..well I dunno ..if you look at that 2004 orange bowl blow out vs Oklahoma it was more matt leinart tearing up their secondary...pretty sure without looking reggie was ineffective most of game.

dare me to break down south Carolinas schedule? much like Alabama they had many weeks of coasting weak sec football..more so than Alabama sure they played Missouri and Clemson...but negated by several weeks of weak teams...

your post smells like team sec defense team to the rescue

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You continue to amaze with your lack of college football knowledge.

UGa BCS Era:

Winning percentage:
74% - 7th (excluding mid-majors, 2 in front of USC)

Bowls:
3rd longest streak, at 17 years
12-4 record
2-1 BCS Bowls

Conference championships:
2 SEC Titles
5 total CCG appearances

NFL draft picks:
93 (USC only had 91)

Probation years, vacated games, returned Heismans: 0, compared to how many for USC? LOL.

As to this year, any knowledgeable fan knows that we were decimated by injuries yet still went 8-4, ranked 22nd in the BCS. Our 4 losses were to the nos 2, 8, 12, and 32 teams.

How did your big bad USC do? Ranked 25th, 9-4 with losses to 14, 17, 26, 44.

So, how is it you look down your nose at UGa other than the fact that you are ignorant?

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ya, who wouldn't want a couple of rock hard tits in their hands or slapping you in the face.....:L

If she's smacking me in the face with them I could not care less. Bewbs in the face are Bewbs in the face.

trojanfight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You continue to amaze with your lack of college football knowledge.

UGa BCS Era:

Winning percentage:
74% - 7th (excluding mid-majors, 2 in front of USC)

Bowls:
3rd longest streak, at 17 years
12-4 record
2-1 BCS Bowls

Conference championships:
2 SEC Titles
5 total CCG appearances

NFL draft picks:
93 (USC only had 91)

Probation years, vacated games, returned Heismans: 0, compared to how many for USC? LOL.

As to this year, any knowledgeable fan knows that we were decimated by injuries yet still went 8-4, ranked 22nd in the BCS. Our 4 losses were to the nos 2, 8, 12, and 32 teams.

How did your big bad USC do? Ranked 25th, 9-4 with losses to 14, 17, 26, 44.

So, how is it you look down your nose at UGa other than the fact that you are ignorant?

can we nominate this as the official my Georgia team hasn't won a title in a long time...so lets focus on regular season achievements. dare I ask how many football championships Georgia has in comparison to USC...heres a hint...you will need more than 10 fingers to count up USC. hell whens the last time they even played for a championship?

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol oh yeah I forgot that sec bias keeps 4 loss teams in top 25...ps don't think SC should be ranked anyway...the real SC that is.

ineligible players..well I dunno ..if you look at that 2004 orange bowl blow out vs Oklahoma it was more matt leinart tearing up their secondary...pretty sure without looking reggie was ineffective most of game.

dare me to break down south Carolinas schedule? much like Alabama they had many weeks of coasting weak sec football..more so than Alabama sure they played Missouri and Clemson...but negated by several weeks of weak teams...

your post smells like team sec defense team to the rescue

why shouldnt 4 loss SEC teams be ranked in the top 25? who is on the outside of the top 25 more deserving than georgia (2 wins over the top 16, played the team in the NCG to 1 possession) and Texas A&M (all 4 losses to top 16 teams, 3 of the 4 losses were to top 10 teams, and all within 1 score)

do you really think there are 25 teams that are better than these two teams on a neutral field? both are pretty significant favorites in their bowl games.

south carolina has 3 wins over the top 15. when was the last time USC beat 3 teams that finished in the top 15?

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can we nominate this as the official my Georgia team hasn't won a title in a long time...so lets focus on regular season achievements. dare I ask how many football championships Georgia has in comparison to USC...heres a hint...you will need more than 10 fingers to count up USC. hell whens the last time they even played for a championship?

as i've already stated in this thread, unless you count vacated titles or AP titles in the BCS era (lol), Georgia has won one more recently than USC.

trojanfight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why shouldnt 4 loss SEC teams be ranked in the top 25? who is on the outside of the top 25 more deserving than georgia (2 wins over the top 16, played the team in the NCG to 1 possession) and Texas A&M (all 4 losses to top 16 teams, 3 of the 4 losses were to top 10 teams, and all within 1 score)

do you really think there are 25 teams that are better than these two teams on a neutral field? both are pretty significant favorites in their bowl games.

south carolina has 3 wins over the top 15. when was the last time USC beat 3 teams that finished in the top 15?

I think in georgia's current state they wouldn't beat many in the top 25. in fact ill say Nebraska beats them in bowl game. notre dame, Washington, Virginia tech, texas, Miami would all beat georgia