• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How my girlfriend described "team SEC" to me yesterday

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She's a Vandy grad and openly roots for other SEC teams to win their bowl games, etc. I gave her a hard time about it and told her about the "team SEC" joke here, but she doesn't see anything wrong with this.

In her words:

"It's just that you guys are like boys and don't want to see anyone else do well, and in the SEC we're like girls and we can be happy for each other."

So there you have it. SEC fans are girls.

LMAO...."you have a girlfriend...":laugh3:

24seven

Biggest Cock Around Here
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What your gf is actually saying: "I'll fuck anybody."

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most Vandy women grads don't have to worry about competing in the workplace either. They still offer the MRS. degree there right. Isn't that school for cultured southern belles to find a man?

I actually think the "team SEC" thing allows the good ole boys to re-litigate the civil war through football. Get over it boys, you still lost.

Har. Always a yankee who's the first one to bring the civil war into the discussion because his football teams suck hind teat.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice pic wt. But, Up for further review. Ye post shall return, with or without it ;)
If its against the rules I have no problem with it getting taken down. I am appreciative of the opportunity to post with other sports fans and the hoop is a great place for that so I've got no issue taking a 5 yard penalty and making it up on the next down.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If its against the rules I have no problem with it getting taken down. I am appreciative of the opportunity to post with other sports fans and the hoop is a great place for that so I've got no issue taking a 5 yard penalty and making it up on the next down.

What, you originally posted something else instead of the Slumpbuster?

BAN HIS ASS!

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rosy or Lucy
images

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She's a Vandy grad and openly roots for other SEC teams to win their bowl games, etc. I gave her a hard time about it and told her about the "team SEC" joke here, but she doesn't see anything wrong with this.

In her words:

"It's just that you guys are like boys and don't want to see anyone else do well, and in the SEC we're like girls and we can be happy for each other."

She is trolling you. Girls are catty bitches that backstab each other, try to tear each other down, etc. They are way worse than guys

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

In her words:

then stab each other in the backs by rooting for the "winning" team.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She is trolling you. Girls are catty bitches that backstab each other, try to tear each other down, etc. They are way worse than guys

crap should have read longer, lol...nice