• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How much will Baylor be favored by over Wisconsin?

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want Wisconsin to win, but I am starting to get the feeling that Baylor advances. Their perimeter defense seems to be playing really well. Both Nebraska and Creighton who are excellent at the long ball forced up contested shots and both struggled. Can Wisconsin win if they only make 3 or 4 three pointers the whole game is the big question.

Wisconsin wins by finesse and Baylor bangs...Leave Dekker and Brust alone and they will make shots from any place on the court. I think for Baylor to win, they have to get Wisconsin running at a hurried pace in the same fashion as did Oregon the first half. Wisconsin can run, but they play better at a slower pace. Kaminski is a huge guy, but a finesse guy. Baylor has to be physical with him and I'm not sure they have the horse power to do that. Wisconsin definitely has to cover Brian Heslip who makes shots from down town at an alarming rate. Baylor plays 8 guys in and out all game long so out running that team is not happening. I think beating Nebraska and Creighton does not make a great resume and if Wisconsin is able to limit Baylor's transition game, Wisconsin wins by 10 plus. I'm picking Wisconsin to win.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wisconsin wins by finesse and Baylor bangs...Leave Dekker and Brust alone and they will make shots from any place on the court. I think for Baylor to win, they have to get Wisconsin running at a hurried pace in the same fashion as did Oregon the first half. Wisconsin can run, but they play better at a slower pace. Kaminski is a huge guy, but a finesse guy. Baylor has to be physical with him and I'm not sure they have the horse power to do that. Wisconsin definitely has to cover Brian Heslip who makes shots from down town at an alarming rate. Baylor plays 8 guys in and out all game long so out running that team is not happening. I think beating Nebraska and Creighton does not make a great resume and if Wisconsin is able to limit Baylor's transition game, Wisconsin wins by 10 plus. I'm picking Wisconsin to win.

You used to be so handsome...

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You used to be so handsome...

Yeah; after picking Baylor to knock off Creighton;....just had to turn on them...LOL

Creighton is a strange bunch...a two trick pony with McDermott and Wraggi. Those two were the bulk of their scoring and to beat that team; simply deny them the ball because the rest of that team was probably not going to hurt a team like Baylor. This Wisconsin team is a horse of a different color. They have 5 guys that can play.

That said; have to congratulate Baylor for turning a dismal season into something no one expected so nice job there. Never know...that's why the game is going to get played and if Heslip gets hot; all bets are off.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah; after picking Baylor to knock off Creighton;....just had to turn on them...LOL
QUOTE]

No worries...in my bracket, I had Wisconsin beating the Bares...but sure would love to see Beyloar pull the mild upset. Think this one's going to be a great game.

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baylor will not win.. So the answer is 0..

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How stupid is this thread looking like now? It looked really stupid minute one.

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really thought Baylor would put up more of a fight but it goes to show that they are still newbies to the tournament while Wisconsin is the veteran.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baylor by 7. Bahahahahahaha

Christ we beat Baylor this year.

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really thought Baylor would put up more of a fight but it goes to show that they are still newbies to the tournament while Wisconsin is the veteran.

That was Baylor's 3rd trip to the S16 (would have been their 3rd trip to the E8 had they won) in 5 seasons. Wisconsin simply rolled them.

Inquisitor95

Unexpected Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was Baylor's 3rd trip to the S16 (would have been their 3rd trip to the E8 had they won) in 5 seasons. Wisconsin simply rolled them.

I didn't mean to discredit Wisconsin. They played a hell of a game. I'd like to see them win it all.