• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How much will Baylor be favored by over Wisconsin?

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Initial line on sites is Badgers -3.5 to -4. I suspect it will go down to -2 or so for gameday.

Speaking of which, the game starts at 6:47. That's right in the middle of my class, and it's a practical class (ie I have to talk argue a case for a huge chunk of that time). I'm not really sure what to do. There's no way to skip the class, but if I try to watch in class, it could be a problem. I'll seem like a jerk because my professors are big SLU fans and missed most of their game on Thursday. This fucking sucks.

Go to class. Get your degree. The games will always be here every year.

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You miss class, Smart.......that is what you do

Skipping a class he can afford to blow off is one thing. Skipping a class that he has a presentation in to watch a basketball game is a terrible idea.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Initial line on sites is Badgers -3.5 to -4. I suspect it will go down to -2 or so for gameday.

Speaking of which, the game starts at 6:47. That's right in the middle of my class, and it's a practical class (ie I have to talk argue a case for a huge chunk of that time). I'm not really sure what to do. There's no way to skip the class, but if I try to watch in class, it could be a problem. I'll seem like a jerk because my professors are big SLU fans and missed most of their game on Thursday. This fucking sucks.

How long is class? If it starts in the middle of class that isn't necessarily a problem. It's when they end in the middle of class that you really have issues.

That being said, I was part of an Easter play several years ago at a church, and all of the crew and most of the cast wore ear pieces... with a live feed of the National Championship game, and the guys in the sound booth were flashing the score up, so the members of the cast without ear pieces could stay updated. (they dug up a pair of "now serving" signs which worked pretty well) Moral of the story: don't neglect your obligations, but you gotta follow your team too!

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It opened at UW -4...I expect it to go down to -2 or -2.5

I also agree that Great Dayne ( or Berk if you prefer) is a train wreck

Vadered

Future Flyer Cup-Winner
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,135.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Find a friend with a DVR. A good friend.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two people gave you good advice here. One go to class. Two have a friend record the game for you. I'm giving you good advice. Your studies mean much more than watching one game on time, I know it sucks and it's sounds stupid but in the end your grades and your degree will mean more than you could have ever imagined. It's easy to put a game, a girlfriend or your social life ahead of your studies but later on you don't want to regret it.

Anyone who thought Baylor would be favored by 7 points is either totally new to basketball and point spreads, thirteen years old or has a brain the size of a small peanut. I am going to be generous and say he or she must be new to basketball, betting, point spreads , etc.

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wisky should win this game. Baylors run will be over...

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be very torn during this game. I likes me some Badgers, but nothing comes between me and my BEEEELOVED Bailore Bares.

Spread should be just about even by game time. Don't put any real money on this clash of titans.

My head picks Wisconsin, but my heart says "Giggity."

CoolStoryBro

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All you have to is DVR it. Turn your phone off and talk to no one until you get home.

I've had to do it at work multiple times through the year, thankfully it's an Environmental Consulting company and the sports fanatics are in the minority, I just let the co-workers know I don't want to be told or hear anything and they have always respected it.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All you have to is DVR it. Turn your phone off and talk to no one until you get home.

I've had to do it at work multiple times through the year, thankfully it's an Environmental Consulting company and the sports fanatics are in the minority, I just let the co-workers know I don't want to be told or hear anything and they have always respected it.

Word...you gotta run from the classroom with your fingers in your ears and your eyes closed until you get to the television.

Loneranger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Wisconsin over Baylor...It might be a pick-em, but Wisconsin is a team on a mission. I like that team.

I like them too. Watched them play probably 3 times this yr and was thinking they have a chance to go deep in the tourney. No disrespect to Baylor but I have Wisc. beating them in my bracket and feeling pretty good about it. Either way this should be a good one to watch.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Right now Danny Sheridan has the line at Wisconsin favored by 3 points, not Baylor favored by 7 points. That's only a ten point swing.:10::10::10:

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My class goes until 8:00. Pretty much everyone at my school knows I am a huge Badger fan, and will talk to me about it. I'm having someone DVR it for me, but I'm just planning of missing the first half before I see the second. It sucks, but it must be done. Hopefully, they'll win and I can watch them fight for the Final Four on Saturday. Both should be great games.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck!

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want Wisconsin to win, but I am starting to get the feeling that Baylor advances. Their perimeter defense seems to be playing really well. Both Nebraska and Creighton who are excellent at the long ball forced up contested shots and both struggled. Can Wisconsin win if they only make 3 or 4 three pointers the whole game is the big question.