• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How much is Bledsoe worth?

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suns are signing Dragic's brother to a 2 year deal?

He's 6'5 so I'm assuming he's a shooting guard.

Adios, Bledsoe.

A trade has to be in the works.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody in their right mind would give him a max deal.

That's not the point.

The point is he can walk without compensation and the Suns would be crazy to allow such a thing.

Should they grab their ankles and take the first shitty deal that comes their way?

Absolutely not.

But, they should trade him before he signs that qualifying offer.

Ofcourse he'd stay if they offered the max.

You think Cousins is loving his time spent in Sacto?

Doubtful....But, he endures because they threw the kitchen sink at him and maxed him out.

Same can be said of Kyrie even if the Cavs didn't get Lebron.

Guys will usually choose to stay under those circumstances.

Now, back to your statement about RISK....

Sometimes you have to take a leap of faith and pray that the injury Gods look upon you favorably.

I know people who couldn't believe it when Curry was given an extension after having more than a few ankle issues.

He's the most underpaid guy in the NBA and the Warriors look like geniuses right now.

Not exactly the same situation because Curry didn't get the max. But, you get the point...

John Wall has spent considerable time in bubblewrap as well...still got a max contract.

Again, Bledsoe is not max worthy...but..neither was Wall when he signed and neither is Kyrie right now.

But, I'm sure he sees what guys like Parsons and Hayward got and thinks he should be in the same ballpark.

Klay Thompson is another Thunder Cat with a bright future. But like Rubio and Bledsoe, he thinks he's a max player and he's not...but, someone will give it to him out of desperation.

Guys are worth whatever a team is willing to pay.

As it stands now, the Suns could end up getting the Dwight Howard treatment.

I agree with all of those statements besides I don't think the comparison to Cousins in SAC or Irving (pre-Bron) in Cleveland are good examples. Those two guys didn't have much talent around them and were losing year in year out.

Bledsoe on the other hand won 48 games, has good talent around him with a lot of cap space and picks to work with. If he cares about winning why would he go to the Bucks or TWolves? He probably prefers PHX over most of the teams after him. His agent just isn't a very smart guy. I really hope they reach a middle ground and iron something out, but if not I'm perfectly OK with moving on and spending wisely on someone else that's worth it.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, you act like Phoenix is a place that players avoid going to. Right after the "big markets" of LA, BOS, NY, etc. Phoenix is up there as a desirable spot. Great weather during the season and the best training staff in the league. Scottsdale has become a hotbed for professional athletes living here for 6-7 months of the year.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, you act like Phoenix is a place that players avoid going to. Right after the "big markets" of LA, BOS, NY, etc. Phoenix is up there as a desirable spot. Great weather during the season and the best training staff in the league. Scottsdale has become a hotbed for professional athletes living here for 6-7 months of the year.

Who is "you"?

I never said guys didn't want to play in Phoenix, I said BLEDSOE didn't.

He never wanted to leave Los Angeles. But, the Clippers saw the writing on the wall and traded him before he left without compensation.

You don't have to agree with my opinion that Arizona is not even in the same Solar System as California when it comes to weather, endorsements or the nightlife that seems to appeal to these young, rich players.

But, the proof is indisputable.

REAL ESTATE RANKINGS

Where do NBA players own homes?

State Players

1. Florida 25

2. California 24

3. Texas 15

4. Washington 8

5. Arizona 7

HoopsHype - Where do NBA players own homes?

There are plenty of Celebrities that live in Arizona. I never said otherwise..

Frankie Muniz, Doug Stanhope, Bret Michaels, Danica Patrick, Charles Barkley, Alice Cooper, George Takai, Ice T, Ali....etc

But, I would crash the site if I posted a list of the ones that reside in LA, NY and Chicago.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am back on the " Rich Paul is smoking crack " train.

11 mil a year for that Robot, Tristan Thompson when they have to max Love out next Summer?

:L

Just......wow.

If Gilbert pays that then Lebron really has him living on his knees.

Tristan Thompson will seek a contract that begins at $11 million per season.

The Cleveland Cavaliers have not yet engaged Thompson on an extension.

Thompson is represented by Rich Paul, who is also the agent of LeBron James.

Thompson will become a restricted free agent if he's unable to agree upon an extension.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO that's funny. 11 mil for a bench role player?

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO that's funny. 11 mil for a bench role player?

We will see the power of Lebron with this situation.

I almost feel sorry for Gilbert:pound:.

Who wants to play " grab your ankles or I'm leaving " every two years?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Bledsoe sign that contract he is a real fuck boy.

Suns were offering 4 yr/48 the entire summer and you would bend and take only 2 mil more than what they were offering you? LMAO the kid is an idiot.

If you're going to throw a hissy fit all summer long, you better get 4 yr/55 mil out of the Suns at least or take the QO and become a UFA next summer.

Suns are way too deep at that position....Ennis will probably be gone next year if Bledsoe sign that contract just like Marshall

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Suns were offering 4 yr/48 the entire summer and you would bend and take only 2 mil more than what they were offering you? LMAO the kid is an idiot.

If you're going to throw a hissy fit all summer long, you better get 4 yr/55 mil out of the Suns at least or take the QO and become a UFA next summer.

Suns are way too deep at that position....Ennis will probably be gone next year if Bledsoe sign that contract just like Marshall

The thing is, the Suns played 2 PG's at a time most of last year and now with Thomas on board this year I think we'll see 2 PG's on the floor at all times. It worked really well in Hornacek's system. Ennis will get as much PT on PHX and he would on any other team that would've drafted him in the early 20's. 5-10 mins a game and 15-20 when one of the three PG's miss a game due to injury or rest.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn I was kinda hoping for Gus Williams again.:doh:

I would have been entertained by Bledsoe making a fool of himself...

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Th reason Marshall is no longer with the Suns is because he sucks. He's out there looking to pad empty assist numbers that weren't that good in the first place even playing for a bad Lakers team under D'Antoni.

I don't expect him to get any significant minutes in Milwaukee.

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Th reason Marshall is no longer with the Suns is because he sucks. He's out there looking to pad empty assist numbers that weren't that good in the first place even playing for a bad Lakers team under D'Antoni.

I don't expect him to get any significant minutes in Milwaukee.

Exactly. Marshall was a terrible pick and we moved on quickly. Good riddance.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the Suns disagree.

5yrs/70mil.......wow.

Rich Paul is coming out smelling like roses.

Congrats!!!

The probable Zoran Dragic signing seems odd now...unless they have a trade in mind.

Otherwise, that's gonna be a pretty crowded backcourt.

I know some fans will think that's a bit much to pay for Bledsoe.

But, I honestly think this kid will be a star.

Again, Congrats Suns fans:yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Celtics should trade Rondo & Joel Anthony to the Clippers for CP3.

<runs for the hills before Mecca catches me>

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Celtics should trade Rondo & Joel Anthony to the Clippers for CP3.

<runs for the hills before Mecca catches me>

Wamupedia!!!

Go Meeeeeechgan!!!!!:lol:

Ps. That's your Asssssssssssssssssssssssssss, Mr. Postman!

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He got an extra year and 22 million more and he's a fuck?

I'd bend over for that amount :lol: