• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

how many o's fans still colts fans ?

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i grew up colts , bullets , caps , o's and uva wahoos . look at me 40 some years later don't watch hockey and nba but the rest are the same . :yahoo:o's and colts playoffs with the hoos no 2 makes me happy happy

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be rooting for the Colts Sunday and in the Super Bowl if they happen to make it but my NFL loyalties lie with the Rams and Dolphins. Baseball is with the Orioles, NCAA is with UVA, NBA and NHL (both of which I very rarely watch) I go for the Spurs, Caps and Predators.

all4ripken

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,999.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I despise the Irsays (the name I associated with OUR Baltimore Colts), won't even call them by name.

Mr. Oriole

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I despise the Irsays (the name I associated with OUR Baltimore Colts), won't even call them by name.

Couldn't agree more.

How does a drunk and druggie like Jim Irsay keep an NFL franchise? Goodell needs to pay attention to how the NBA deals with undesirable team owners.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn't agree more.

How does a drunk and druggie like Jim Irsay keep an NFL franchise? Goodell needs to pay attention to how the NBA deals with undesirable team owners.

to be honest football is full of classless people . if the pats have cheated again they should suspend bellyboy for a year to give him a good message .

hattersgonnahate

Armchair Sabermetrician
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if the pats have cheated again they should suspend bellyboy for a year to give him a good message .

In my opinion, no message will be strong enough unless it comes with the penalty of having to forfeit the game...

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my opinion, no message will be strong enough unless it comes with the penalty of having to forfeit the game...

one thing i hated was the rugby plays by the pats . lets see spy gate , taping other teams practices and now leting the air out of footballs all under one coach . seems to me you give him a year off and strip his records as a great coach would teach all a lesson . lol he is talked about being so great if not for bad calls he wouldn't have a super bowl win .

classless is up 30 points and going for it on 4th and 4 . hey maybe they will get a game where they call holding on the pats o line . i hate both teams but go seahawks .

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one thing i hated was the rugby plays by the pats . lets see spy gate , taping other teams practices and now leting the air out of footballs all under one coach . seems to me you give him a year off and strip his records as a great coach would teach all a lesson . lol he is talked about being so great if not for bad calls he wouldn't have a super bowl win .

classless is up 30 points and going for it on 4th and 4 . hey maybe they will get a game where they call holding on the pats o line . i hate both teams but go seahawks .

As a Rams fan, I'll hold a grudge against Bellicheat until the day I die. Plus, the fix was in, especially when there was 2 seconds left on the clock during that Super Bowl and then they mysteriously disappeared.

Mr. Oriole

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sean Payton got suspended just because he was the head coach while bounty was going on, why shouldn't Belichick be suspended for next season?

all4ripken

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,999.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Since that won't happen, I'd suggest eliminating the Patriots from the 2015 NFL draft. They receive ZERO draft picks this year. THAT will wake them up...

hattersgonnahate

Armchair Sabermetrician
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since that won't happen, I'd suggest eliminating the Patriots from the 2015 NFL draft. They receive ZERO draft picks this year. THAT will wake them up...

Alternatively, put the entire Patriots roster into a dispersal draft so that Belichick et al. would have to rebuild the entire team from scratch.

(...oh wait, that would be too drastic since you'll be punishing the players by doing that.)

Last edited by a moderator:

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sean Payton got suspended just because he was the head coach while bounty was going on, why shouldn't Belichick be suspended for next season?

I'd go with the no draft picks at all this upcoming draft along with suspending Bellicheat with no pay for the Super Bowl and next season. I'd give anyone else involved the same punishment. If he gets caught doing something again, he would be blackballed from the NFL. Heck, tack on a $500,000 fine for each person involved to boot. Make it to where you get caught messing around with the rules, you suffer extreme consequences.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd go with the no draft picks at all this upcoming draft along with suspending Bellicheat with no pay for the Super Bowl and next season. I'd give anyone else involved the same punishment. If he gets caught doing something again, he would be blackballed from the NFL. Heck, tack on a $500,000 fine for each person involved to boot. Make it to where you get caught messing around with the rules, you suffer extreme consequences.

if craft was a man he would fire bellicheat . how do you let a man stay in power that has been known to cheat 3 x under his regime ?if he is caught how many times is it really ? if they suppend players at the drop of the hat and make new rules they need to do the same for coaches . brady fans this maybe yalls last run at anything .

the one reason the colts can't win vs pats pure and simple the refs don't call the holding and the clips on the offline .

ps i hate the rugby style of football that the pats do . where brady was stopped and then the linemen or back pushes him forward in college it is a penalty . the nfl is becoming a joke !!!!

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was only 3yrs old when they absconded to Indiana. Most Balt Colts fans who are old enough to remember the team being here, to this day, still hates the owner and team for moving.

Ironically my best mates wife is from Indy and is a huge Colts fan. He was never into sports, outside of boxing but she got him into football. Now hes a huge Peyton Manning fan and he supports the Burgundy and Gold. He chose The Skins because he hates Ravens fans and me and another close friend are Redskins fans as well.

TheWHG

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was a young guy too when the Colts left town and I wasn't even into football then and I had just started getting interested in baseball. My Dad though was a HUGE Colts fan and one of the only times I have ever seen him cry was when the Colts left town. I will never forget that.

If the franchise had left and the history, team colors, and logo had all stayed here in Maryland I think I would be more forgiving. Johnny U. should be the all time leader in passing stats for our team, not the team in Indy.

I think it should be mandatory that when owners want to move their NFL Franchises, they have to forfeit the team name, logo, and colors and start anew. That way if the town that the team left does get a new team, they get to resume their heritage. I am glad a deal was made for Cleveland to be able to keep their uni's and name in Cleveland. I would have hated the name Baltimore Browns.

So in summation, no, I am not a fan of the NFL team in Indy. I am a Ravens fan now; as hard as that is with all the players getting into trouble. I used to idolize sports figures and I guess I have to rationalize it that these are just people too and to not put them on a pedestal. If they are good players, then that's all they are.

Man, if news ever came out that Cal Ripken Jr. cheated at all or used PEDS....that would crush a bit of my childhood. I was all about Ripken in my youth.