• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long does Philly stick with Wentz before going back to Foles?

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I realize this thread is probably troll bait, but with the game on the line Mariota made plays when needed against an excellent defense. Wentz struggled when it really counted. Cousins syndrome plain and simple.

He’s a good QB, and he will get better, but if he made a few more plays down the stretch, they put the Titans away.

Given the same situation, Foles puts this team away today.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I realize this thread is probably troll bait, but with the game on the line Mariota made plays when needed against an excellent defense. Wentz struggled when it really counted. Cousins syndrome plain and simple.

He’s a good QB, and he will get better, but if he made a few more plays down the stretch, they put the Titans away.

I agree but taking your team 70 yards down field and scoring the go ahead FG should absolve him. The problem is we couldn’t stop the 29th ranked Offense the entire 2nd half.

“Probably troll bait”. Haha.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree but taking your team 70 yards down field and scoring the go ahead FG should absolve him. The problem is we couldn’t stop the 29th ranked Offense the entire 2nd half.

“Probably troll bait”. Haha.

He handed the ball off. Then did nothing

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Break out of a 2 TD 350 yard game. Anything less then 400 yards and 3 TDs every game means you suck I guess. This LOSS had NOTHING to do with Wentz and everything to do with the D giving up 3 straight 4th down conversions one being 4th and 15. This thread is so fucking stupid.

You left out one BIG stat: Wentz fumble late.

Tell me again how he had nothing to do with this loss.

Fanboy

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You left out one BIG stat: Wentz fumble late.

Tell me again how he had nothing to do with this loss.

Fanboy

Because he’s been sacked 10 times in the last two games. He’s under contant pressure and I have no idea what’s wrng with our pass protection. Yes, he needs to hold on to the ball but the this is nothing but a troll thread. To let the 27th ranked offense to shred you for the last 30 minutes has nothing to do with Wentz. He threw for 350 yards when the D completely collapses and you think our problem is at QB. Stop being fucking stupid. He did his job. The Eagles had 6 dropped passes today which would have put him over 400 yards and you start a thread saying we need to swap a superstar for a career mediocre player. It just fucking stupid. The D fails us tremendously and you bring up Foles especially after how bad Foles played this year. You can come here with valid points or be a troll gloating that Philly is playing poorly especially in the secondary. Our CB gives up 3 huge plays today and our backup safety makes one of the wort plays be ever seen on 4th and 15 in overtime and ou blame the guy that had a good game. Stupidity at its finest.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because he’s been sacked 10 times in the last two games. He’s under contant pressure and I have no idea what’s wrng with our pass protection. Yes, he needs to hold on to the ball but the this is nothing but a troll thread. To let the 27th ranked offense to shred you for the last 30 minutes has nothing to do with Wentz. He threw for 350 yards when the D completely collapses and you think our problem is at QB. Stop being fucking stupid. He did his job. The Eagles had 6 dropped passes today which would have put him over 400 yards and you start a thread saying we need to swap a superstar for a career mediocre player. It just fucking stupid. The D fails us tremendously and you bring up Foles especially after how bad Foles played this year. You can come here with valid points or be a troll gloating that Philly is playing poorly especially in the secondary. Our CB gives up 3 huge plays today and our backup safety makes one of the wort plays be ever seen on 4th and 15 in overtime and ou blame the guy that had a good game. Stupidity at its finest.

Yawn... I can only teach you. I can’t learn it for you.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A one year wonder that didn't even finish that one year.

Rams clearly made the right decision.

The Rams have like every best player in the last gazillion drafts. They just finally figured out that Fisher is a complete idiot. You could split the team in two and make up the other roster spots with scrubs and you'd have 2 playoff teams.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yawn... I can only teach you. I can’t learn it for you.

Yeah... you taught all us stupid Eagle fans that getting shredded by the 27 ranked offense and dropping 6 passes is the QBs fault after he put you up 14 late and walked off the field in overtime with the lead. Thanks for your brilliance. We need to bench the star QB for the mediocre one who played like hot garbage this season. Thanks for setting us straight

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... you taught all us stupid Eagle fans that getting shredded by the 27 ranked offense and dropping 6 passes is the QBs fault after he put you up 14 late and walked off the field in overtime with the lead. Thanks for your brilliance. We need to bench the star QB for the mediocre one who played like hot garbage this season. Thanks for setting us straight

He came back too early. The offense is out of sync. He’s playing timid. The play calling is timid. All off season you’ve been spouting nonsense. Now, when faced with the facts you deny them. Trust me. Nobody here is surprised.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He came back too early. The offense is out of sync. He’s playing timid. The play calling is timid. All off season you’ve been spouting nonsense. Now, when faced with the facts you deny them. Trust me. Nobody here is surprised.

He isn’t playing timid at all. Did you see the scrambles and diving head first for first downs. The play calling has been bad... yes. But Wentz doesn’t call the plays. He’s made tons of gorgeous throws in just 2 games. What facts am I faced with that I’m denying?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't matter who the QB is their done, poor coaching, poor blocking, poor pass coverage....

Put a fork in them their done!

Coaching? I thought Eagles fans insisted Pederson should have won COY over McVey.