• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long do the Cowboys stick with Prescott before going to Dalton

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go post there.

I could make up the answer.
Not sure....are you saying I'm going postal? Seems like a stretch at best. Give a answer, make it a honest reply. Eagle board active-not active?

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes teams are better off with backups when the starter isn't at 100%.

All I'm trying to say is if you're going to use the injury excuse, you have to see the other side is injured too.

Also if Wentz was so brittle emotionally maybe he plays all of 2018 too.

They weren't. Nick Foles wasn't tearing it up the first 2 weeks of the season.

Although for the Cowboys, I do think they probably are better off with the backup this year even with the starter at 100%.

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Although for the Cowboys, I do think they probably are better off with the backup this year even with the starter at 100%.
Why would you think that

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would you think that

I think Dak cares about money above all else and if he goes into the season unsigned he will try to play like a level of player that he is not and it will lead to mistakes and cost the Cowboys where as if the Dalton gets in there I could see some temporary magic happening that would convince Jerry in letting Dak walk or tagging him again and trading him.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I see you're still as moronic as your twin.

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Dak cares about money above all else and if he goes into the season unsigned he will try to play like a level of player that he is not and it will lead to mistakes and cost the Cowboys where as if the Dalton gets in there I could see some temporary magic happening that would convince Jerry in letting Dak walk or tagging him again and trading him.
526.gif

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're a delusional maniac. You wanna bet that not one thing in that statement will happen?

Tapey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bro your team has won 6 SB's and you act like you have been there before, some of these 1 hit wonder polesmoking eagle nut fans don't
What are you trying to say

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
see, there you go. Nothing i said was about dak.......but you continue to pivot. As you have everytime i have used a fact for the past 10 pages.....or u post gay memes of dudes shaking their junk. You and @PhoenixEagles1 move more goal posts than anyone ive ever encountered.....cant stay on topic

Honestly fuck you. I don't move shit. Infact I forwarded all the stupid ass attempts that a few people claimed I moved goalposts and they were all ridiculous. Say what you want but I don't know why you unfairly accuse me of that. Next, I don't agree with RTK often but I have no idea why you jump all over his ass with clowns like Handi that you don't say shit too. It's seems like you're trying to buddy up with all the Cowboy fans.
So fucking annoying that you jump in with clowns like Manster and Handi and accuse me of shit I don't do.