• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How long do the Cowboys stick with Prescott before going to Dalton

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So wrong. People dropping like flies last year especially on offense and he dragged them to the playoffs after a November low point.

They were still the better team than the Giants and Redskins on paper even with the injuries. Dallas was a solid win so there's that.

How's that top notch secondary doing?

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He also had some of the most unfortunate drops on great passes in late game clutch situations that I have seen a QB have in one season. There are a lot of questions on how the Eagles WRs actually look this year and how they can hold up health wise but if Wentz can get competent play from his WRs this year then Wentz has all the ability to put up comparable numbers and wins to that 2017 year.

All things considered I've been extremely impressed by Wentz over each of the past 3 seasons.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Already said they are bigger sites for both Cowboys and Eagles fans, but both team forums here are active and relatively even on activity. You have posted on the Cowboys forum numerous times don't ever recall you posting on the Eagles forum. The reason your giving is bogus.

The reason is bogus?? Literally 10's of thousands of Eagles posters compared to less then 10. That's bogus? Jesus, everyone around here has lost their minds. I also said I like the added feature like the links to every newspaper in the tri state area every single day on anything Eagles.

I have no idea why you are riding my ass. I said I prefer an Eagles site with 10's of thousands of posters with added features as compared to the Hoops small Eagles site that DOES not have more then 10 regular posters and you call that BOGUS.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He also had some of the most unfortunate drops on great passes in late game clutch situations that I have seen a QB have in one season. There are a lot of questions on how the Eagles WRs actually look this year and how they can hold up health wise but if Wentz can get competent play from his WRs this year then Wentz has all the ability to put up comparable numbers and wins to that 2017 year.

All things considered I've been extremely impressed by Wentz over each of the past 3 seasons.

I see so many conflicting reports on team drops that it's not an exact science but I saw today Agholor had 10 drops on 3rd down that would have given them a first down alone.
One thing I'll give Agholor is his best game as an Eagles over 5 years was the SB.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

How was his third year impressive? He played ok but was under .500 until they pulled him.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How was his third year impressive? He played ok but was under .500 until they pulled him.

They didn't let him get any preseason action whatsoever so when they did let him return from his ACL, 9 months later, in week 2 he was getting his first action just as the rest of the league was working off their early season rust and I thought he played well considering all of that. No deep threat wasn't helping things, the RBs quickly turned into a huge low talent mess due to injuries and the Saints game was the worst of his career. The back injury was unfortunate that it was discovered when it was because I think the Eagles win out like they did anyway. Wentz and that Eagles offense really came alive in the 2nd half of that Dallas game. Didn't get a chance to touch the ball in overtime but who knows if that game goes to overtime if a number of bad calls by the refs didn't occur in that game including Eagles clearly recovering the fumble on the opening kickoff since it was only 3 Eagles players on it but the Refs still giving the ball back to Dallas and then calling back the 80ish yard Dallas Goedert catch and run TD on some nonsensical offensive pass interference call.

69.6%, 21 TD and 7 INT in 11 games. That would have been around 31 TDs and 10 interceptions spanned across a full 16 game season, a season returning from a major knee injury only 9 months after the injury. Dak Prescott by the way, perfectly healthy had his career best year last year at 65.1%, 30 TD and 11 interceptions.

RememberTheKoy

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see so many conflicting reports on team drops that it's not an exact science but I saw today Agholor had 10 drops on 3rd down that would have given them a first down alone.
One thing I'll give Agholor is his best game as an Eagles over 5 years was the SB.

Yeah and I'm talking about specific game end drops that I can remember by the Eagles. The Agholor streaking down the sideline at the end of the 4th quarter in Atlanta that he drops as it lands perfectly in his hands that would have likely won the game, the 4th down 50 yard bomb to JJ that hits him right in the chest at the goal line and lets it drop to the ground that would likely have own the game and the perfect 4th down pass as he is getting pressured on 4th down at the end of the Patriots game which Agholor couldn't properly track even though it hung in the air and he let it drop after it hit him in the hands that would have set the game up for overtime or a 2 point conversion situation to win the game if they decided to go that route instead.

Even at the end of that Atlanta game after the Agholor drop he still gets them down the field and gets it to Ertz on 4th down but he can't power his way forward one more inch to pick up the first.

Bad fortune. He is making the plays but the players on the other end aren't doing their part.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason is bogus?? Literally 10's of thousands of Eagles posters compared to less then 10. That's bogus? Jesus, everyone around here has lost their minds. I also said I like the added feature like the links to every newspaper in the tri state area every single day on anything Eagles.

I have no idea why you are riding my ass. I said I prefer an Eagles site with 10's of thousands of posters with added features as compared to the Hoops small Eagles site that DOES not have more then 10 regular posters and you call that BOGUS.

Hey dumbass, why did you delete your Eagles troll thread?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah and I'm talking about specific game end drops that I can remember by the Eagles. The Agholor streaking down the sideline at the end of the 4th quarter in Atlanta that he drops as it lands perfectly in his hands that would have likely won the game, the 4th down 50 yard bomb to JJ that hits him right in the chest at the goal line and lets it drop to the ground that would likely have own the game and the perfect 4th down pass as he is getting pressured on 4th down at the end of the Patriots game which Agholor couldn't properly track even though it hung in the air and he let it drop after it hit him in the hands that would have set the game up for overtime or a 2 point conversion situation to win the game if they decided to go that route instead.

Even at the end of that Atlanta game after the Agholor drop he still gets them down the field and gets it to Ertz on 4th down but he can't power his way forward one more inch to pick up the first.

Bad fortune. He is making the plays but the players on the other end aren't doing their part.

Uuuuugh. Two game winning TDs last year where the pass was right on the money. Unbelievable then Ertz makes a huuuuge deep catch and was a 1/4 inch short. Bad memories bro. Never saw 2 game winning TDs with less then a minute left dropped in such a short time span.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The reason is bogus?? Literally 10's of thousands of Eagles posters compared to less then 10. That's bogus?
Less then 10 you say? Lets name a few.
@old duke
@Northern Eagle
@Guy Incognito
@Iggloo
@Fly Eagle
@_phiLLies_
@Screamin Eagle
@Rey
@Sparky
@knowyourenemy
@mannyz
@mcnabb7542
@Orlando Eagles
@eaglesnut
@EAGLES!!!
@Sparhawk
@Sparky
@ctc
@djm
@mall3013
@Darth Dawkins
@downundermike
@Roy Munson
@John
@EKA
@ill
@SU Nittany Tide
@Taddy Mason
@PhillyGreen
@Los Eagles
@TheSnowdog

Eagle fans heard the Eagles board is dead dead dead. Not worth posting on. Is this so?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We coming again! “Braves on the warpath!” HTTR!
all u have to do is read the redskins board. Youve had A+ talent at almost all positions for a decade now. Right now YOUR LOADED at WR and RB

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WRONG...you deleted it cause you got your dick kicked in within 3 minutes of posting it. Bwwwhahahaha, what a pussy...deleting his own thread. :pound:

That make no sense. It was me ripping Philly. How did I get my dick kicked in. Literally makes no sense cause you didn't even watch the video. You thought it was pro Philly but it was showing what a dump a lot of it is.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
by beating the worse teams in the league......man what a run

You gonna let SteelersPride call the Cowboys one of the worst teams in the league my fellow Cowboy fans. I wouldn't accept that if I were you guys!

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Clicked on a bunch of them and some havent been seen in months. One you posted had his last post January 2019.
Still ain't close to 10's of thousands.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That make no sense. It was me ripping Philly. How did I get my dick kicked in. Literally makes no sense cause you didn't even watch the video. You thought it was pro Philly but it was showing what a dump a lot of it is.

I watched the stupid video, right before you deleted it.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clicked on a bunch of them and some havent been seen in months. One you posted had his last post January 2019.
Still ain't close to 10's of thousands.
You want 10's of thousands why even post on SportsHoopla? Give me a link to 10's of thousands site you speak of.