• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How has your team done in the NFL Combine thus far?

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed about Cyrus needing to stay another year, but Cam Robinson will come in and start. I hope everything works out for Cyrus.

Me too. His sophomore year was great, but he seemed to digress with his fundamentals this year.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Greg Robinson OT - Off the charts this guy is a top 5 pick.
Trey Mason RB - Performed well don't think he helped or hurt his stock just maintaining.
Dee Ford DE - His stock rose at the senior bowl and he is performing at a high level. Where he will really shine is in the interviews coaches will really relate and like him.

Other notables:

AJ McCarron - I think has helped his stock from what I saw his throws were as or more accurate than many of the other QBs. His 40 was still slower than Greg Robinson though!

DAT - Guy can fly, feet are so smooth and great hands I think his stock rises.

Mike Evans - Every drill he did seemed effortless I think this guy is a can't miss prospect.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WR's - Martavis Bryant and Sammy had solid outings
OL - Brandon Thomas is what we knew he was ..... average
QB - Tajh is what I thought he was as well ... average compared to incoming nfl talent. A good back up.

CB - Breshaud Breeland - haven't seen him yet and don't expect much. Dude was average just on our team much less against the best in the country.

Watkins is going to be a star in the NFL...unless he ends up somewhere like Jacksonville or Minnesota.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Johnny had a good day in the events he participated in.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Greg Robinson OT - Off the charts this guy is a top 5 pick.
Trey Mason RB - Performed well don't think he helped or hurt his stock just maintaining.
Dee Ford DE - His stock rose at the senior bowl and he is performing at a high level. Where he will really shine is in the interviews coaches will really relate and like him.

Other notables:

AJ McCarron - I think has helped his stock from what I saw his throws were as or more accurate than many of the other QBs. His 40 was still slower than Greg Robinson though!

DAT - Guy can fly, feet are so smooth and great hands I think his stock rises.

Mike Evans - Every drill he did seemed effortless I think this guy is a can't miss prospect.

Dee Ford had to withdraw from the combine for a medical issue. Evidently the doctors have found an issue with a back surgery he previously had right now the Ford camp is playing this down and saying everything is fine but I have a feeling this will really effect his draft status and scare some teams off.

I hate it for a really great player and all around person.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A little rant here......

LOGAN THOMAS HAS NEVER PLAYED TIGHT END IN HIS ENTIRE LIFE!!!! HE PLAYED (WAIT FOR IT) QUARTERBACK IN HIGH SCHOOL AND WIDE RECEIVER FOR ONE GAME (HS ALL STAR GAME). HE HAS A CANNON FOR AN ARM AND HAS HAD TERRIBLE COACHING AROUND HIM!!! HE WILL NOTBE A GOD DAMMED TIGHT END FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!

:suds:

"Aaaaaaa-MENNNN!"
--Tim Tebow

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watkins is going to be a star in the NFL...unless he ends up somewhere like Jacksonville or Minnesota.

Watkins is as close to a "can't miss" as you can get in this draft IMO.

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yea, I hope he doesn't end up on a team where careers die. His best hope is probably St. Louis or Detroit and that's still depressing.

Tomhusker

The Original Husker+ Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 271.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not bad. I'm still waiting for Taylor Martinez to come in and knock everyone's socks off......