• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

How and when did you become a Heat fan?

LAKERSUSCBAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reminds one back on CBS boards the lunatics postin threads on Kobe/Lakers....short memory by some chumps on this site.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now we know Shaneman is a Cavs can but doesn't have the balls to list as fave on the site...and he's a LeClown h

If that's all you got on someone you may want to find a new target.

This site isn't like CBS where you get your favorites of all sports. You get 3 favorites.

Someone like myself constantly changes my favorites based on if the team is currently in season and them off of preference.

I am a Twolves fan but I care about the 3 listed teams in their sports more. I am not lacking balls , I am simply restricted to 3 teams.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now we know Shaneman is a Cavs can but doesn't have the balls to list as fave on the site...and he's a LeClown h

Prob bc only enough for 3 fav teams.

1. tOSU is #1 no doubt
2. Indians-went to 100's of games. Love baseball.
3. And I have MSU in there, bc I am graduated from State.

They would be #4 and Browns #5.

I grew up watching The King in high school and on Cleveland. I will always be a fan of him not the team he is on; unless he goes back to Cleveland. :hope:

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said last week these ridiculous threads are killing this board.

Yeah and what sucks is most of them are not by Heat fans. It's by "haters" that ironically just give more attention to the team they supposedly hate.

I'm already not as big on NBA as other sports or college Bball. These boards make it even harder to get into it with no original discussion.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that's all you got on someone you may want to find a new target.

This site isn't like CBS where you get your favorites of all sports. You get 3 favorites.

Someone like myself constantly changes my favorites based on if the team is currently in season and them off of preference.

I am a Twolves fan but I care about the 3 listed teams in their sports more. I am not lacking balls , I am simply restricted to 3 teams.

This. Depends on the season. Once college football season is over, I will prob add the Cavs.

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not entitled to tell you anything. Who the fuck are you?

I'm just one person, but I know there are many people here besides me that bother you as well because they don't believe you are a real fan. So I was attempting to lessen your daily annoyance with many here by explaining when and how you became a Heat fan.

That's it.

TexasMan

mfw reading SportsHoopla
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need more Suns threads.

Discuss :think:

jYsrZMo.gif

:evil:

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is getting ridiculous. When I click on the NBA forums there are 11 threads at the top bolded(meaning new activity) 6 of the are about the Heat and another is a LeBron hater thread.

It's out of control.

Which makes it difficult to take this board seriously. People just need to get over LeBron and the Heat already.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just one person, but I know there are many people here besides me that bother you as well because they don't believe you are a real fan. So I was attempting to lessen your daily annoyance with many here by explaining when and how you became a Heat fan.

That's it.

I could careless what other people think

Jims_Doors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not a trolling thread, why cant you to tell us when you became a Heat fan ?? In all honesty I don't think you're even from Miami from looking at all your favorite teams right ??

If you tell me you became a Heat fan in 2010 I will respect you because at least you admit it & if you were a long life Heat fan, Kudos to you buddy.

You said you became a Lakers fan in 1987......a title year for them.

So how does that make you any better / different than the so-called Heat bandwagoners you troll so much and care about?

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it just spells out bandwagon when every sport your a fan of a team in a different state. I know a guy here in tx whos a heat fan...know the guy like 8 years...prior to that he was a celtic fan..and Detroit fan.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i became a heat fan day one. I remember them getting the team. i remember their first season i was in middle school. i grew up in south florida.. hardcore dolphin fan. i always hated how we only had one team and other cities had more.

i remember players like Alan Ogg, alec kessler, rory sparrow (1st points in heat history), grant long, kevin edwards. i remember being proud of the heat for losing 3-0 to the bulls in the playoffs.. because they fought them hard every game. G-Money Glenn Rice was my favorite player for awhile, then it became Zo. Will always love Dwade more than Lebron.

Not everyone is on a bandwagon. I was a heat fan when they were 0-16 and heading into LA to play the clippers in 1988. The worse time to ever be a heat fan wasnt then or even in 2011.. it was when Zo had his kidney problems. We finally had put together a team.. brought in Eddie Jones. We were supposed to be contenders then. The best Heat title was 2006. And it's not even close. Seeing Zo go HAM for game 6. I was a heat fan from the moment they drafted Rony Seikaly out of Syracuse. I was celebrating when we got lebron. I will die a Heat fan.