• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

houston or golden state in finals ?

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that why LeBron has trouble winning rings even after being in the Finals every year, too much playoff mileage?

It will be a great series I hope, probably an even matchup. I'm hoping the hunger is back with everyone sucking the Rockets off

I mean, on the face value, @WiggyRuss isn't wrong, IMO. This is the most banged up the Warriors have ever been in any of their runs. Each of their big 4 has missed time or dealt with some sort of significant injury. Draymond has played through a bum shoulder all year. It's affected his shot dramatically. Klay had a fractured thumb. KD multiple injuries. Steph the MCL and ankle. Not to mention the various injuries throughout the year to Iguodala, Livingston, West, Bell, McCaw, etc.

The extra games do take a toll. I don't think it's complacency right now, but there is some mental fatigue that has to be going on with the team. They've got another level to get to and we'll see how they respond.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, on the face value, @WiggyRuss isn't wrong, IMO. This is the most banged up the Warriors have ever been in any of their runs. Each of their big 4 has missed time or dealt with some sort of significant injury. Draymond has played through a bum shoulder all year. It's affected his shot dramatically. Klay had a fractured thumb. KD multiple injuries. Steph the MCL and ankle. Not to mention the various injuries throughout the year to Iguodala, Livingston, West, Bell, McCaw, etc.

The extra games do take a toll. I don't think it's complacency right now, but there is some mental fatigue that has to be going on with the team. They've got another level to get to and we'll see how they respond.
Sure I agree

As I've said this will be their toughest ring yet, and next year even tougher and they probably won't be favored. After that I think the rings are done for this window.