• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Home game winning streak.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks have a nice long home game winning streak. It made me nervous, until I saw what the longest winning streak actually is. The Dolphins have that record with 30 straight wins. Seahawks need to break that record, I'm no longer nervous, if the Dolphins can win 30 straight, why not the Seahawks.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it ends this year because we're resting starters. I think we win the next 2 and Wilson sees a half against the Cards and less against the Rams.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ends this year? Bit your tongue,it's 31 or bust.

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it ends this year because we're resting starters. I think we win the next 2 and Wilson sees a half against the Cards and less against the Rams.

While I don't want our streak to end, having the luxury of resting starters during a division game would be a pretty enviable position to be in.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling if we have home field wrapped going into the final two we will still play to win. That's how we are and that's how Carroll coaches. Remember last year we were 10-5 going into that Ram game and essentially were stuck in the 5 seed no matter what but still played to win.

I think the home record is important to the team. That being said if we get up by a couple of scores you will probably see guys get pulled earlier then normal.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the late bye this year and the chance to lock up a first-round bye next week at the earliest, I'm not overly concerned with resting starters heading into the playoffs. Like Coug, I think we'll see starters in there unless we're up a couple scores in the 2nd half. Injuries in games we don't need to win are obviously the main concern once everything is clinched, but if you don't play your starters enough in the last couple of games, you open yourself up to having rusty players for the divisional round game. There are many ways to go about it and each method has had varying degrees of success over the years, but Carroll will decide what's best for his guys going into the playoffs if they can lock everything up by next week or the week after. If he decides to let them play, so be it. If he doesn't, hopefully they aren't rusty when the divisional round starts.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a feeling if we have home field wrapped going into the final two we will still play to win. That's how we are and that's how Carroll coaches. Remember last year we were 10-5 going into that Ram game and essentially were stuck in the 5 seed no matter what but still played to win.

I think the home record is important to the team. That being said if we get up by a couple of scores you will probably see guys get pulled earlier then normal.

Last year we were 10-5, but they prepared all week knowing that if the 49ers lost then they'd have the division with a win against the Rams. That obviously didn't happen but they had to prepare for it. This year it's looking like it's going to be a meaningless game against a Rams team that seems to have our offense figured out and has sacked Wilson 13 times in the last two meetings. Both of our OT's have missed significant time as well. Why put them through the pressure of having to deal with the best package of DE's in the league? If there were ever a game to just concede instead of risking injury it's against the Rams. If we have it clinched by then and there's nothing to gain and everything to lose then just sit the guys instead of risking injury.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Seahawks can't possibly reach that until around December 2015. Even as someone who likes to look ahead that's too far down the road. Go undefeated at home this year and next, and then it's something to start looking at IMO.