• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

hokiehighsuperfly

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seemed like a helluva good dude. Sorry for your loss guys. :(

Could have gone without seeing Ancestry's shameless plug at the bottom of the obit though.. :L

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hokies I have to get back to work.I've been talking to hokiehighs best friend on Facebook and he is having problems getting authorized.He is using the name HHSFsBFF any help you could give him would be appreciated.He is legit and the reason I found out in the first place.Welcome him he has been through A lot

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will do. Thanks Clark.

Also guys, one of his family members has signed up and can read all that is being posted (confirmed by Ghost) so if you want to say anything, they are hear to read it and I am sure it means a lot.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will do. Thanks Clark.

Also guys, one of his family members has signed up and can read all that is being posted (confirmed by Ghost) so if you want to say anything, they are hear to read it and I am sure it means a lot.

I'm tied up with work right now 46 he is also a hokie fan I will send him your Twitter at 7 if that is ok maybe you can walk him through it gotta go don't want to get in trouble at work

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad stuff. I've seen a lot of death, including some really fucked up stuff, but its never easy. Still shocks you and its not something you forget. 31 is too young. Anyone know how it happened?

HHSFsBFF

RIP hokieshighsuperfly
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been posting in the general discussion thread but I'll be paying attention in and out over here as well this evening if anyone is looking for me.

Let me start out by saying that Chris's sister Katie, his brother Jon, and his dad Stephen may all be interested in joining the site, and I'm sure they've been looking at the threads today. Please feel free to message them and give them your support. I don't want to take any focus or attention away from them.

It has been very touching to look at the threads today and see how Chris touched the lives of people that he had never even met personally. This is exactly the kind of person Chris was. He was a person who cared deeply about strangers and animals. I have talked to several people over the past two months since Chris passed who have told me about how their lives were influenced by him in a positive way, and how he was always a level-headed caring conversationalist and companion, and it looks like his friends and acquaintances on this site were no different.

Chris has been my best friend since high school, over 15 years. I was there when Chris first signed up for this site's predecessor in 2005. This site meant a tremendous amount to him over the years. He enjoyed posting on this site alone in his room during his solo time. When a computer was not available he would ask to borrow a laptop, which he would take to his room to post. I used to be concerned that he was actually using the laptop to look at dirty websites, but I'm actually pretty sure that he was actually just posting here.

Chris had a sense of humor that just surfing this site today I can clearly see he shared with you all. He was no different in person. His humor was sometimes dark, always inappropriate, and he had no qualms with directing a joke at his own expense. He was truly one of a kind. I just wish he could have loved himself the same way we all loved him. As someone in here said earlier, we are all Hokies today, and watching a Virginia Tech game will never be the same for me. If anyone is interested in making a donation on Chris's behalf, his family has chosen the Boy Scouts of America as their organization of choice.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting stuffy in here, and he loved the memes, sooo

internet-memes-funeral-directors-its-a-dying-trade.jpg

HHSFsBFF

RIP hokieshighsuperfly
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want to say everything everyone has been saying has meant the world to me and I know from talking to Chris's brother Jon that he has been reading along with everyone. He already has a handle on here (thesecondson09) but I think he plans on making a new one to honor Chris.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, I have to be honest here

reading BFF's post definitely teared me up.

Just very sad to hear when someone you know has passed, even if you never personally met the person.

Sorry for your loss BFF sir, and to the rest of Chris' family as well.