• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hogan in deep shit?

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't surprise me, the times he would run suntan lotion on Brooke's ass on their reality show was just wrong.

That makes my skin crawl... :puke:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WWE made the right decision, Hulkster needs to lay low and people will forgive him. I forgive him but I don't think it's wise for him to make public appearances right now.
Laying low is for half pussys though.

Hulkster needs to come out flexing. Show The Rock what's up. Cuz The Rock's new show really sucks and imo, a rasslin' match is the only way to settle this.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read his apology and I forgive him. I believe he had a moment of weakness, unlike Donald Sterling who has had a history of racism prior to his racist rant. The Hulkster has a history of working with black talent and black youth. I don't think that he genuinely hates black people.

That is what I don't get, It's just hard to imagine him as some racist, look at the black guys in Mr. and Rodman that he spent much time with. If you want the epitome of the negative word those two fit the description and I highly doubt Hogan was afraid of those two to not act himself around those two. To me it just comes off as him trying to give his opinion in anger, with the Rock is seems more like heat.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so I read what happened.....Hogan said something racist 9 years ago. Audio leaked....

But let me get this straight...WWE knew what had happened a few years ago, but because the audio was about to be leaked WWE then fires Hogan?

Oh and here is this Vince...

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is what I don't get, It's just hard to imagine him as some racist, look at the black guys in Mr. and Rodman that he spent much time with. If you want the epitome of the negative word those two fit the description and I highly doubt Hogan was afraid of those two to not act himself around those two. To me it just comes off as him trying to give his opinion in anger, with the Rock is seems more like heat.
I think he just had a moment of weakness and let his anger get the best of him. He was just trying to say hateful/hurtful things with no thought behind it. Real racists try to put thought behind what they say. I've said stupid things out of anger sometimes which I regret when I calm down so I understand I forgive the Hulkster.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, if Brooke was sleeping with some white dude, I could see the Hulkster going off on white boys also. I don't think he actually feels racist against black people, he would've hated anyone that made a sex tape with Brooke (although he is a hypocrite to criticize Brooke for making a sex tape).

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he just had a moment of weakness and let his anger get the best of him. He was just trying to say hateful/hurtful things with no thought behind it. Real racists try to put thought behind what they say. I've said stupid things out of anger sometimes which I regret when I calm down so I understand I forgive the Hulkster.

Basically my thoughts. Not trying to ever excuse racism but everyone has moments of anger and to get your point across you say stupid shit and almost always when a white guy is referring to a black guy the n word or similar negative stereotypes are going to get said whether someone means it inside or not.

williewilliejuan

Giant Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, if Brooke was sleeping with some white dude, I could see the Hulkster going off on white boys also. I don't think he actually feels racist against black people, he would've hated anyone that made a sex tape with Brooke (although he is a hypocrite to criticize Brooke for making a sex tape).

Given the way he acts toward her, he'd probably be upset with anyone with whom she starred in a sex tape unless he was her co-star.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hogan was arguably the most charismatic performer in the history for the business. He was the catalyst for its two biggest boom periods and crossover cultural moments. This wasn't a random meathead who starred in a movie and got a lucky break. There's absolutely no way a career like his happened on chance

Unfortunately, that was also when anyone with an ounce of brains realized wrestling was fake. The man had no physical talent whatsoever. All he had was his mouth.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Laying low is for half pussys though.

Hulkster needs to come out flexing. Show The Rock what's up. Cuz The Rock's new show really sucks and imo, a rasslin' match is the only way to settle this.

I've found ballers to be pretty entertaining. I'm not exactly sure how they got the NFL to let them use their teams though when Playmakers didn't even use the teams, didn't make the league look nearly as bad, and got axed after one season.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not buying it.

A moment of weakness or heat of the moment is when you say things you don't feel just to hurt the other person. Saying hateful things because you are drunk or angry is not the same. That is saying things you actually feel but are usually sensitive enough not to say. In other words most racists wont make the remarks because they don't want the backlash or genuinely like that person, but they still feel that way.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There are a lot of socially liberal people who don't want their daughters dating someone of a different race or religion. My in-laws are very liberal people but when we started seeing each other she asked her mom what she thought about her dating a black man and her mom said she didn't think very highly of it. This of course shocked my wife because growing up there were lots of black people at her house, close friends of her parents. But a ***** dating her daughter was completely different. Now this didn't shock me when my wife told me, I hadn't met her parents yet, but 14 years later it is surprising that she said that. So I would expect that type of reaction from pretty much anyone. A lot of us like to say that we don't see color but we certainly do even when we try not ot.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your love of the Hulkster is blinding you, I think. He might not like the guy, he might expess that dislike, but he certainly wouldn't go on a racist tirade.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Unfortunately, that was also when anyone with an ounce of brains realized wrestling was fake. The man had no physical talent whatsoever. All he had was his mouth.

I'm sure almost everyone was clued in that it was fake prior to Hogan. During Hogan's peak Vince even went public that it was fake to avoid Athletic Commission testing and sports taxes.
Hogan's not known as a great athlete or in ring wrestler (although people who saw him work in Japan say he had talent). The whole endgame is to make money. Hogan made himself, the people he worked with and the people he worked for rich. He was great at his job.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've found ballers to be pretty entertaining. I'm not exactly sure how they got the NFL to let them use their teams though when Playmakers didn't even use the teams, didn't make the league look nearly as bad, and got axed after one season.
Not sure how or why they get to use logos, players and team names either. Especially coming off last seasons circus sideshows.

Keep in mind, I was rooting for Cadillac Commercial guy to kill Dwayne in Walking Tall, so me not liking this new show isn't saying much.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are a lot of socially liberal people who don't want their daughters dating someone of a different race or religion. My in-laws are very liberal people but when we started seeing each other she asked her mom what she thought about her dating a black man and her mom said she didn't think very highly of it. This of course shocked my wife because growing up there were lots of black people at her house, close friends of her parents. But a ***** dating her daughter was completely different. Now this didn't shock me when my wife told me, I hadn't met her parents yet, but 14 years later it is surprising that she said that. So I would expect that type of reaction from pretty much anyone. A lot of us like to say that we don't see color but we certainly do even when we try not ot.

I hear ya and I'm sure some people are like that not wanting their kids to date someone of the opposite race, I'm just trying to I guess justify his racist remarks as the easy way out of expressing his hating Brooke with anyone. Much easier saying negative/racial stuff against the other person than your own child.

I can see a parent not wanting their child to date a certain type of guy/girl whether he/she be white, black, asian or whatever but just hard to wrap my mind around people put strictly race as the main reason for not liking your child being with someone. A friend in HS brought a black guy home one break and her parents weren't IMO really racist people but it was just the easy word to use to say they didn't like the way the guy acted when they first met him and to justify why they didn't like him. They didn't end up dating but I know had the guy proved that he treated her with respect and she loved him race wouldn't have been an issue.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure how or why they get to use logos, players and team names either. Especially coming off last seasons circus sideshows.

Keep in mind, I was rooting for Cadillac Commercial guy to kill Dwayne in Walking Tall, so me not liking this new show isn't saying much.

Damn you! I was just talking to a guy about Walking Tall last week and the crazy fact that I've wanted to see that movie sinc eit came out and I still haven't. I know it's way too late for a spoiler alert but damn you anyway.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya and I'm sure some people are like that not wanting their kids to date someone of the opposite race, I'm just trying to I guess justify his racist remarks as the easy way out of expressing his hating Brooke with anyone. Much easier saying negative/racial stuff against the other person than your own child.

I can see a parent not wanting their child to date a certain type of guy/girl whether he/she be white, black, asian or whatever but just hard to wrap my mind around people put strictly race as the main reason for not liking your child being with someone. A friend in HS brought a black guy home one break and her parents weren't IMO really racist people but it was just the easy word to use to say they didn't like the way the guy acted when they first met him and to justify why they didn't like him. They didn't end up dating but I know had the guy proved that he treated her with respect and she loved him race wouldn't have been an issue.

Maybe Hulk should just get it over with and make his move.