• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hogan in deep shit?

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without any forewarning, WWE has removed anything and everything to do with Hulk Hogan from their website. Hogan is no longer listed as a judge on Tough Enough, no longer listed in the HOF, as been removed from all future appearances, all merchandise is gone, etc. There are rumors that a clip has surfaced, that has Hogan going on a racial tirade, but that hasn't been confirmed as of yet.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would have been better from him if he was caught murdering someone on camera.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, they were talking about this on 98 Rock, a Baltimore radio station, this morning. They only mentioned Hogan dropping a bunch of 'F' bombs, nothing racial mentioned but that could be part of it too. I just hope this isn't one of those 'PG' violation BS things WWW does all the time now!

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is apparently what has everyone in tizzy?

This is nothing more than a completely honest conversation on the radio.

Reactions: GNG

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

can't listen to that right now? is that the one where he calls rock the n word?

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No, I don't think this is it. There are several on twitter that claim to have heard the audio and it is pretty vile.
Here are a few quotes that are supposed to be from the audio, supposedly they are talking about Dwayne Johnson, The Rock:
"An uppity, half-breed ni**ger undeserving of his success."
"An untalented, no-good shit talking sambo."
"I never liked having to wrestle with anybody who wasn't white."

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can't listen to that right now? is that the one where he calls rock the n word?
No, that audio is where Hogan is on a talk radio show, saying how Booker T and all blacks used to call Hogan "ni**er", not ni**a, so Hogan started using the word, didn't think it was a big deal, and then people told Hogan he had to stop using the word.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure sounds like they were always looking for a reason to break ties. Whether it was the steroids, the poor choices in public, or just being pressured to bring him back when they really did not want to, it seemed they just needed to find a reason.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I don't think this is it. There are several on twitter that claim to have heard the audio and it is pretty vile.
Here are a few quotes that are supposed to be from the audio, supposedly they are talking about Dwayne Johnson, The Rock:

Not to excuse it, but that may just be Hogan trying to politic for a match against Rock at Mania.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, they were talking about this on 98 Rock, a Baltimore radio station, this morning. They only mentioned Hogan dropping a bunch of 'F' bombs, nothing racial mentioned but that could be part of it too. I just hope this isn't one of those 'PG' violation BS things WWW does all the time now!

UPDATE: 98 Rock in their next sport segment said it was the audio clip where Hogan calls the Rock the N word. Take that for what you will.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are rumors that a clip has surfaced, that has Hogan going on a racial tirade, but that hasn't been confirmed as of yet.

That's a big problem for WWF? Are there any black wraslin' fans? Doesn't seem like their target demographic?

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hahaha. Oh, shit. He called him sambo.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woke up. Started getting shit together for a Vacation to Seattle for the weekend. Checked my FB to see that he was terminated.

We live in a era where people (no matter how rich or popular) say stupid shit. YOU ARE GONNA BE CRUCIFIED FOR IT. Case in point Trump and his views on Immigration.

We got to watch our words carefully or you are deep shit.

What gets me is the hiproscy (sp) of it.

This is the company where You had Black Panther Manager (Teddy Long). Where you had a Iligieal Immigration. in the Fore front MORE THAN ONCE (Jack Swagger going in to the NJ WM). The storylines that get put on air push alot of boundries..................

And yet someone uses the N. word and he gets fired.

Mic drop

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hogan's goose is cooked!!!!!!!

PWInsider is reporting that the National Enquirer has started releasing the reason that led to WWE severing all ties with Hulk Hogan. As it turns out, they are claiming Hogan made numerous racist remarks that were recorded on the sex tape that he did with Heather Clem and is currently suing Gawker.com over.

The comments released so far involved Hogan's daughter Brooke dating a black man. The enquirer claims even more vile things will be released soon.

WWE was made aware of the racist comments last evening and immediately fired Hulk Hogan. The company took action as soon as the comments were brought to their attention and they didn't hesitate in the least in divorcing themselves from Hogan.

Read more: UPDATED AT 10:29 AM: WWE FIRED HOGAN IMMEDIATELY, COMMENTS ON HOGAN'S RELEASE, THE REASON HULK HOGAN IS GONE FROM WWE, AND HE WONT BE COMING BACK ANY TIME SOON, IF EVER | PWInsider.com

Link to enquirer's story: World Exclusive: Hulk's N-Word Racist Rants Caught On Tape Foul, Disgusting Tirade Leaks - The National Enquirer

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hogan's goose is cooked!!!!!!!

PWInsider is reporting that the National Enquirer has started releasing the reason that led to WWE severing all ties with Hulk Hogan. As it turns out, they are claiming Hogan made numerous racist remarks that were recorded on the sex tape that he did with Heather Clem and is currently suing Gawker.com over.

The comments released so far involved Hogan's daughter Brooke dating a black man. The enquirer claims even more vile things will be released soon.

WWE was made aware of the racist comments last evening and immediately fired Hulk Hogan. The company took action as soon as the comments were brought to their attention and they didn't hesitate in the least in divorcing themselves from Hogan.

Read more: UPDATED AT 10:29 AM: WWE FIRED HOGAN IMMEDIATELY, COMMENTS ON HOGAN'S RELEASE, THE REASON HULK HOGAN IS GONE FROM WWE, AND HE WONT BE COMING BACK ANY TIME SOON, IF EVER | PWInsider.com

Link to enquirer's story: World Exclusive: Hulk's N-Word Racist Rants Caught On Tape Foul, Disgusting Tirade Leaks - The National Enquirer
Wow.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all back how many years ago. You clearly hear him on that youtube podcast interview where he clearly understands the terms when it ends with an R or ends with an A. You can hear his ghetto and ebonic pronunciation of words. He knows the difference, apparently WWE does not.

But like I said before, they always seemed pressured to bring him back and will just find any way possible to cut ties with the old timers that are not providing them any more income.

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I blame black people, if they didn't think the word "{racist word}" was offensive this would be a non-issue.