• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hogan in deep shit?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happened 8 years ago. What he said is pretty vile and disgusting. I'm fine with WWE's stance to fire him. You don't want to be associated with that. However, since it was 8 years ago, if he can show sincerity in his apologies and growth in the coming months and years, they should forge some kind of relationship again.

ManuForever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They've cut literally all ties with him. He's been pulled from the new video game too, unsurprisingly.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldn't surprise me, the times he would run suntan lotion on Brooke's ass on their reality show was just wrong.

What's wrong with that???????
hulkhogancreepyfatherphotos.jpg

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going by a theory that I came up with. I am going by the many shoot interviews with former wrestlers and other industry personal.

Hogan came back several times and McMahon was fine with it as long as it was for the good of/profitable for the WWE. Now with Hogan damaging himself with his own actions, McMahon has the perfect excuse to slap him in the face by renouncing any association with him. McMahon gets the money to this point and then gets the last laugh.

Excuse??? Hogan said some vile and disgusting things. WWE had to cut all ties to him and that was a corporate and business decision. Why would McMahon be laughing at this situation? The WWE had to cut ties with their biggest living legend. A decision that cost them money. A man Vince built his company and fortune upon and a friend. I see absolutely no glee in this for Vince. NONE!!!

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seriously doubt that McMahon considers Hogan a friend. A valued asset to his company? Of course. A friend? Those two have way too much bad history with each other to be friends.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excuse??? Hogan said some vile and disgusting things. WWE had to cut all ties to him and that was a corporate and business decision. Why would McMahon be laughing at this situation? The WWE had to cut ties with their biggest living legend. A decision that cost them money. A man Vince built his company and fortune upon and a friend. I see absolutely no glee in this for Vince. NONE!!!

Again, Hogan testified against McMahon in the steroid case back in the 90s. McMahon's dislike of Hogan has been heavily speculated since then. Other wrestlers have specifically stated that McMahon will bring you back even if he does not like you if there is money to be made but he will not forget and he will have the last laugh.

Yes, this is just speculation but I could certainly see McMahon enjoying seeing Hogan hang himself with his mouth and not having a problem with helping to publicly disgrace him by pulling all WWE support and association.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I blame black people, if they didn't think the word "{racist word}" was offensive this would be a non-issue.
....I say pay every black-American their slave check.......just like they paid Japanese-Americans for (WW-2/internment).......and ALL this pent-up , racial, injustice would all go away and everybody would live in fkkn ~harmony~,.......!!

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were the Rock I would be more insulted by Hogan calling me a "no talent" then a "half niigga". Hogan is by the far the biggest most talentless lump to ever enter a wrestling ring. Dude has no moves and no athleticism at all. He flat out cant wrestle.

He was nothing more than the first steroid guy to have fame handed to him because he had a small part in a Rocky movie. It was good for wresting at the time because it was notoriety and steroids were not really talked about.

Could not care less what happens to him.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hogan has no one to blame but Brooke, she's the one who's going around slutting up her daddy's name. Don't get me wrong, the Hulkster has come completely unhinged over the past few years, but it's mostly to do with Brooke who has completely destroyed her father's name.

BTW, not saying that what Hogan said was okay, but I would be pissed too if I had a daughter like Brooke.
Actually come to think of it, Hulk's whole family is messed up, they just might be worse than the Kardashians/Jenners.

Yea, I'd say maybe since Hulk's whole family is fucked up that Hulk is the problem.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....I say pay every black-American their slave check.......just like they paid Japanese-Americans for (WW-2/internment).......and ALL this pent-up , racial, injustice would all go away and everybody would live in fkkn ~harmony~,.......!!

I'd happily take that check but it won't change racial tensions in this country. It would probably make it worse, black people getting something they didn't earn and all.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I were the Rock I would be more insulted by Hogan calling me a "no talent" then a "half niigga". Hogan is by the far the biggest most talentless lump to ever enter a wrestling ring. Dude has no moves and no athleticism at all. He flat out cant wrestle.

He was nothing more than the first steroid guy to have fame handed to him because he had a small part in a Rocky movie. It was good for wresting at the time because it was notoriety and steroids were not really talked about.

Could not care less what happens to him.

I'd agree. I've taken plenty of flak over the years for the same opinion. The guy couldn't wrestle and there was nothing more annoying that his phoney ass goody goody persona. People ate that shit up though. Based on his character and his skillset, he couldn't hold Rock's schweddy jock strap.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read his apology and I forgive him. I believe he had a moment of weakness, unlike Donald Sterling who has had a history of racism prior to his racist rant. The Hulkster has a history of working with black talent and black youth. I don't think that he genuinely hates black people.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happened 8 years ago. What he said is pretty vile and disgusting. I'm fine with WWE's stance to fire him. You don't want to be associated with that. However, since it was 8 years ago, if he can show sincerity in his apologies and growth in the coming months and years, they should forge some kind of relationship again.
I agree with this.

Hbomb

Mobile Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,923.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd happily take that check but it won't change racial tensions in this country. It would probably make it worse, black people getting something they didn't earn and all.

And taken from taxpayers that are descendants of immigrants that arrived well after slavery was abolished.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read his apology and I forgive him. I believe he had a moment of weakness, unlike Donald Sterling who has had a history of racism prior to his racist rant. The Hulkster has a history of working with black talent and black youth. I don't think that he genuinely hates black people.

He said this stuff in front of people he trusted would never let that tape get out. You can bet it wasn't the first time he said it. I do think that not liking your daughter getting banged by someone different is different than hating another race but I can't imagine that what he said isn't what he really feels.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And taken from taxpayers that are descendants of immigrants that arrived well after slavery was abolished.

40 acres and a mule and we wouldn't be talking about this today. Reparations are in collections.

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, Hogan testified against McMahon in the steroid case back in the 90s. McMahon's dislike of Hogan has been heavily speculated since then. Other wrestlers have specifically stated that McMahon will bring you back even if he does not like you if there is money to be made but he will not forget and he will have the last laugh.

Yes, this is just speculation but I could certainly see McMahon enjoying seeing Hogan hang himself with his mouth and not having a problem with helping to publicly disgrace him by pulling all WWE support and association.

Wild speculation at best. And if Vince has a real grudge against a wrestler he holds onto that for a long long time, see Savage, Randy!

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Hogan was arguably the most charismatic performer in the history for the business. He was the catalyst for its two biggest boom periods and crossover cultural moments. This wasn't a random meathead who starred in a movie and got a lucky break. There's absolutely no way a career like his happened on chance

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WWE made the right decision, Hulkster needs to lay low and people will forgive him. I forgive him but I don't think it's wise for him to make public appearances right now.