• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

hmmmmm????

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and we got feldman to wonder about ,,,what are we going to do with him i think he gets traded dont need a long man for 7 mil with a 9 mil option(600k buyout) so i dont think he really has a shot of getting that picked up unless he is starting some where...this could then allow the rangers to move lets say colby to long man or maybe ogando and lets say maybe we are looking at a staff holland/harrison/cj and then 2 of any of these oswalt/colby/ogando and any of the other FA's listed earlier

As long as Feldman is healthy and can get his cutter in the 91-92 mph range why not start him and let him earn his pay check. I think the Rangers would be more inclined to do that than sign a 34 year old free agent who had back problems. jmo

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as Feldman is healthy and can get his cutter in the 91-92 mph range why not start him and let him earn his pay check. I think the Rangers would be more inclined to do that than sign a 34 year old free agent who had back problems. jmo

+1

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

im not just talking oswalt(he will be pretty cheap) but there is some arms to be had out there and we all know we might lose cj.....so we will have to replace maybe.....i like oswalt/kuroda/iwakuma as possible additions all will be reasonably priced if we lose cj and we might afford cj and one of these guys if all the prices are right

bone3421

like in the back of a VW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and i think feldman and the rangers know there isnt really a spot for him in the rotation....this is just my guess....but i expect feldman to be traded

Last edited by a moderator: