• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

hilarious

fredmelmackian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
i know that the many faces of shady (shady,jackjohnmark, redalert,iruletheskool,etc) have no life, but why should you care what i'm doing and why i'm not posting.

first, this maybe move to the big 10 is the first real news regarding the huskers this off season. what the offense will be like and this player or that player is in trouble with the law is not news. why? because oblivious to the many faces of shady- pedey and billy c aren't running things anymore. coach pelini has everything under control and it's none of your business how he runs the day to day operations.

by the way shady or redalert or jackjohnmark or huskerresurrected or whatever you're calling yourself at the moment- i don't give a rat's ass how many "reputation points" i have. that's for a loser like you to stress over.

as the late great coach wooden said (before your time) "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are."

and i can give rat's ass what a loser like shady or jackjohnmark or redalert or huskerresurrected or whatever she's calling herself at the moment thinks.

however, it gives me a little pleasure to know how much i control i have over the many faces of shady. even when i'm not here for weeks.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuck you and please leave for many more weeks, i don't give a shit where you were and wish you hadn't come back...

also i finally got you to 2 red blocks!

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's even more hilarious is you now being Freddy Redsquares

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash