• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey Sherman

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF? He is looking slow. Played real poorly. The entire defense is not playing up to their contracts. They all got paid and now they suck! Kam can rot.! Putting his ego before the team. Overpaid greedy POS! When do we burn his jersey? Trade him. Make an example of him. And Bennet should give some of his contract back. What a piss poor performance by the most vocal players. Just shut up!

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman unfortunately was put in a position where he can't win because of the stupid off-side calls (2 of them) by Michael Bennett. Rodgers was extremely smart and effect for going after Sherman on the free plays.

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only time Rodgers risked going after Sherm was when it was a free play.

That said, on the second one Sherman drifted in about ten to fifteen yards. WTF was that about?

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey only got thrown to twice 1 was a free play its not like he got burned all game like maxwell has been the last 2 games....

Richard Sherman IS NOT the problem

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only time Rodgers risked going after Sherm was when it was a free play.

That said, on the second one Sherman drifted in about ten to fifteen yards. WTF was that about?

He has the range to make that play on the receiver. Sucks he got there a split second too early, would have been a great play because the close was impressive.

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has the range to make that play on the receiver. Sucks he got there a split second too early, would have been a great play because the close was impressive.

Man, I wish I could see the all 22 on that play. Usually when he baits like that he does it from a trailing position. It really looked like he was dropping into a zone, but I don't know who the fuck he would have been handing Jones off to.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His game is off just like the rest of the defense. I don't care how much I like a guy. No mercy when they suck!

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey only got thrown to twice 1 was a free play its not like he got burned all game like maxwell has been the last 2 games....

Richard Sherman IS NOT the problem

If memory serves me right, it was 2 free plays thrown at him. 1 was a 29 yard TD and the other was a 52 yard PI on him. Both credited to Bennett's offside.

But I agree, Sherman should be the least of our concerns.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I wish I could see the all 22 on that play. Usually when he baits like that he does it from a trailing position. It really looked like he was dropping into a zone, but I don't know who the fuck he would have been handing Jones off to.

Thomas was there on the play right after Sherman. Maybe he was late to it.

Screamin12th

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,290.90
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the play with Sherman ( the 52 yard PI ) was what the Hawks do is a over under type soft zone. Get the all 22 and you would have seen it a few times last season. The problem this time was Earl was late and normally a QB would not risk that throw with Earl over the top and Sherman underneath. A free play allowed him to take a chance with no risk but a chance for high reward.

Bennett needs to change his name to Michael Offsides Bennett. Lot's seem to forget that the Hawks Still could have won the Superbowl had he not jumped offsides when the Pats had the ball on the one foot line. Him jumping offsides right there was almost as big as the INT.

Oh and Russell Okung you are not off the hook either mister False start.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm, overreaction??

Is Sherman supposed to play a perfect game every single time? He only had one ball completed on him yesterday and it was a perfect throw by the QB many think might be the best of all time at the position. Geez, even on that one pass Sherman was right in the WR's hip pocket. Not like he was lost on the field or something. It's not like Rodgers threw for 400yds on us. He was around 250 yards which isn't terrible considering who he is.

And Bennett was disruptive all night long. The stat sheet may not show it but the guy was a fingertip away from getting to Rodgers several times. Like Collinsworth kept saying, that GB O-line is no joke, it may be one of the best in the league. We only had two sacks and Bennett got one of them. The knock on Bennett was him jumping offside, but Rodgers is also known to be great at getting guys to jump. Still Bennett should know better. Even though he jumped offside twice he still played a good game.

We lost because of poor blocking on running plays, a couple of bad turnovers, and two or three ill timed penalties. We played one of the best teams in the NFL at their house and we didn't get embarrassed. The sky isn't falling.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now it's up to Bennett and the rest of the D-Line to get their mental toughness together. Teams are going to do the hard count to try to get the Seahawks to jump offside. It worked last year during the SB with Bennett jumping and it worked numerous times yesterday with Rodgers.... they knew and saw something so they took advantage of it.

One thing though, Rodgers does hard counts all the time, so it's part of the game. Just a matter of toughen it up and move on.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman? Not worried about him at all. So far the player I'm most concerned with is Lynch. He's done next to nothing, looks a bit slower and having minimal impact on the game. Played a pretty ho-hum run D last night that got rolled vs the Bears, did nothing.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I"m not worried about Sherman one bit... Our D line needs to stop jumping offsides and giving free huck-up play's...

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sherman? Not worried about him at all. So far the player I'm most concerned with is Lynch. He's done next to nothing, looks a bit slower and having minimal impact on the game. Played a pretty ho-hum run D last night that got rolled vs the Bears, did nothing.

Our O-line gave Lynch zero help last night. Lynch is awesome but he can't run through a wall of defenders who are getting through our line in a matter of a single second. The O-line is nearly as important as the RB. Just look at what's happening to Demarco Murray in Philly.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our O-line gave Lynch zero help last night. Lynch is awesome but he can't run through a wall of defenders who are getting through our line in a matter of a single second. The O-line is nearly as important as the RB. Just look at what's happening to Demarco Murray in Philly.
I hear ya. The D Murray thing was fairly predictable to me -- maybe not to the degree he's failed there so far but wasn't hard to see some struggles coming without the best OL and an offense that is more fast break than pound the rock.

But our line has been bad most of Lynch's time here, yet he's still been effective. He got it going a bit in the 2nd half last week, but last night he had maybe 1 or 2 runs that were good. Not proclaiming him as done yet, but a couple more games like these last two and I'll be close.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hated Bennett for all his offside penalties but so far this year he has been far and away our best defensive player.

The Rams game he was unblockable on most plays. Against the Packers when he wasn't getting flagged he was wrecking havoc and getting into the backfield.

Rodgers is just too good and too smart. He has the quickest release in the NFL and is his speed is highly underrated. He just knows when to step up in the pocket, when to flush out to the right, so even when we got pressure he was able to evade it and buy just enough time to find the open receiver.

Sherman is fine. He's human he will get beat here and there. Bennett...if he ever figures out the whole penalty syndrome he has he could be a top 5 player on the defensive line. He's playing that well this year.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya. The D Murray thing was fairly predictable to me -- maybe not to the degree he's failed there so far but wasn't hard to see some struggles coming without the best OL and an offense that is more fast break than pound the rock.

But our line has been bad most of Lynch's time here, yet he's still been effective. He got it going a bit in the 2nd half last week, but last night he had maybe 1 or 2 runs that were good. Not proclaiming him as done yet, but a couple more games like these last two and I'll be close.

Lynch has had his success off the read option for going on three seasons now. We've been passing (or running the RO) to set up the run for going on three seasons now.