• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey Schwartz GTFO out of my town you peice of dog shit.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd support firing everybody if it meant Staff's contract could be voided. Dude is shitty. Very shitty.

I usually don't agree with Smitty but he is dead on. The worst part about Stafford is his post game presser. Dude showed 0 emotion about losing. I have a lot more respect for Dez Bryant than Stafford. Yeah he walked off the field because he was going to cry about losing. Wish I could see 10% of that emotion out of our so called "leader".

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rob, I'm a little confused. Are you saying you do or you don't like Schwartz? :noidea:

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kind of agree with the sentiment that Schwartz was a good guy to get an 0-16 team out of the doldrums, but he cannot take the team to the next level. Need a proven winner and a disciplinarian.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I usually don't agree with Smitty but he is dead on. The worst part about Stafford is his post game presser. Dude showed 0 emotion about losing. I have a lot more respect for Dez Bryant than Stafford. Yeah he walked off the field because he was going to cry about losing. Wish I could see 10% of that emotion out of our so called "leader".

1-4 in our last 5. Probably tired of answering the same questions. How emotional can he be when he's already seen this movie and the remake and the sequel and the behind the scenes footage.

I question some of his decision making(INT's) but not his heart.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he doesn't get some good coaching he is on his way to Romo 2.0

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kind of agree with the sentiment that Schwartz was a good guy to get an 0-16 team out of the doldrums
I certainly dont. Why should we give Schwartz (or Mayhew for that matter) any credit for having built the team to where they are now? From 0-16 you have nowhere to go but up.

Anyone, and I mean anyone, could have and would have improved this team. I consider BSL Kreton to be one of the dumbest mother fuckers on the planet but even he could have improved this team because it couldnt get any worse. We were picking so early in the draft its hard to screw that up.

You are seeing first hand the actual talent of Jim Schwartz as a coach and leader in the last two seasons. He deserves no credit for us being better (sorry, for us having more talent). Think where we might be right now if there was a "real" coach who had taken over.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dammit i keep getting the lions and cowboys mixed up......maybe we should trade coaches and see if that helps...i doubt it since both teams coaches are no better than a DC and OC......but at least dallas has history behind them...

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta agree with 63bears, plus the hot chick in his picture. Lovie is not the answer, even at DC. Saw way to much of the outdated "tampa 2" with Moronelli. Dude would probably even bring Moronelli back to coach the Dline, no thanks.

I couldn't argue w/ Lovie DC, Rod DL coach. I Love what Rod did with our D-Line ( wish he would have stayed). Hell fuck Lovie , I'd bring Rod to run the D. The guy would get the most out your D- line . And our D wasn't too shabby when he was running it.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dammit i keep getting the lions and cowboys mixed up......maybe we should trade coaches and see if that helps...i doubt it since both teams coaches are no better than a DC and OC......but at least dallas has history behind them...

Thanks , Had a good 5 minute laugh, after reading this.:laugh3:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he doesn't get some good coaching he is on his way to Romo 2.0

That's not really fair to Romo. He went undrafted. Has completed about 65% of his career passes. And has twice as many TD as picks since he came in the league.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Detroit loses on Sunday, Schwartz should get canned Monday. No sense in drawing it out. Make the job available. You can fire whomever else later. But get that head job out there. If we win, same goes next week. Playoffs or bust was fair coming into the season, it's fair now.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Detroit loses on Sunday, Schwartz should get canned Monday. No sense in drawing it out. Make the job available. You can fire whomever else later. But get that head job out there. If we win, same goes next week. Playoffs or bust was fair coming into the season, it's fair now.

Wow! Shot heard around the world....I agree

I also agree that if Stafford completes a sidearm pass he gets another week.:yahoo:

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a stupid thought.

If any man wants a job he works hard to get that job. You apply, send in a resume hoping to get a interview selling yourself to the company etc etc...

Why is it the opposite with Head Coaches? The team comes knocking on your door looking for you?

Nah.....Give me the guy that is fucking hungry for that job.....Way too many guys playing the money game with agents trying to garner the best dollar for him and his client.

There are lot's of guys qualified out there that would bleed for the job....Hire that guy not the one looking for a 3 year paycheck to finance his house.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Lions should take out an ad in the Free Press?

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1-4 in our last 5. Probably tired of answering the same questions. How emotional can he be when he's already seen this movie and the remake and the sequel and the behind the scenes footage.

I question some of his decision making(INT's) but not his heart.

I agree, i think stafford is a very emotional player and his heart is in the game. The dude loves winning. Im sorry but what do you want the man to do cry like a pussy? Everyone hates losing but you take it like a man. Bryant is a fool.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even Vegas has Schwarz getting canned this off season!

Watch Detroit win their last two games, miss the playoffs and Schwarz avoids getting fired! That is my nightmare scenario. They loose draft positions look like a solid 9-7 team and I watch this circus act for another season.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think where we might be right now if there was a "real" coach who had taken over.

Problem is, when Schwartz took over, Millen had been fired, Mayhew promoted, and the talent level of this team was laying just below whale shit. "Real" coaches wouldn't consider the job.