• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey Schwartz GTFO out of my town you peice of dog shit.

Valion78

SportsHoopla Noob
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't understand how we go away from plays that produce for us such as the back shoulder throw to CJ. To me that should be a designed playcall from the OC. We become predictable always throwing the jumpball.

I also really like the shovel pass. Act like Bush is staying in to block then shovel it to him, basically a slow developing draw. Bret Favre killed us back in the day with that play!

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is sad. Most players improve year to year. The Lions don't. Stafford is the same player he's been since his rookie year. Just like the Lions are the exact same team they've been the last 3 seasons. And that's coaching.

I can't really argue that. But what pisses me right off.......... When Schwartz and Gunns and Scotty and everybody else with a polo n khakis is gone.... Staff and his pointless extension will still be throwing picks. Fuck.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I appreciate what Schwartz has done. He took an 0-16 team and turned them into a team capable of beating anyone expect playoff caliber teams with his chuck to Calvin 500 offense. Cool.

I want more than that now.

Go away.

I have to disagree , I don't think Schawrtz had anything to do with it. I think your low round draft picks did more than anything to turn your franchise around. Schwartz hasn't been able to capitalize on those picks.
JMO, Not here to start a fight.:suds:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to disagree , I don't think Schawrtz had anything to do with it. I think your low round draft picks did more than anything to turn your franchise around. Schwartz hasn't been able to capitalize on those picks.
JMO, Not here to start a fight.:suds:

That's basically what I'm saying. This team is loaded with talent, and when we win it's because the players go out there and make plays despite the shitty positions these coaches put them. It's no coincidence that throughout this entire regime, the majority of yards, points and wins come with late 4th quarter heroics by Stafford and Megatron when the playbook has been scrapped and talent takes over. This team wins on talent, in spite of their awful leaders. But its not enough. They need a staff that can groom them, who's been there, done that. Even a guy like Lovie Smith would be a monster upgrade over Schwartz.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd bang Jennifer Love Hewitt..

phantomfoul88

"Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stafford was absolute gutter trash, Calvin too. Jim Shitz and Co. need to go go go!!

Rob

Forward down the field, Bitches.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A coaching staff can't lose this division under these circumstances and keep their jobs. The Tampa Game. Last night. Those are two unforgiveable losses.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A coaching staff can't lose this division under these circumstances and keep their jobs.

Unless they coach the Lions. But holy fucking shit man, I :hope: you're right.

K

kengel6

It is sad. Most players improve year to year. The Lions don't. Stafford is the same player he's been since his rookie year. Just like the Lions are the exact same team they've been the last 3 seasons. And that's coaching.

Stafford STILL throws that side arm shit, which means the ball will sail or knuckle. Tough to catch and not very accurate.
You are correct. Stafford has not IMPROVED since arriving here.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mayhew, Schwartz, and Lewand have got to go.

After Millen they should have cleaned house but instead promoted his protege. Makes no fucking sense! SO we watch in absolute dismay as the Lions go all Lions on us yet again! And we take it as good Lions fans as we are. But Fuck that, I am tired of watching this team strive for mediocrity. I am tired of thinking somehow this season will end differently from all the other in memory.

So if Ford makes no changes I will go Lions free as I am tired of investing my time to follow a franchise that does not care about getting over the top!

If Schwartz had any balls he would have benched Stafford! There is no excuse for being sloppy with the football. You give it away that Stafford has and no way no how can you win! Shaun Hill may not have the talent that Stafford does but he sure as hell will not be careless with the football!

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I havent thrown in the white towel on stafford. Qb development is quite a process. I think if he hasnt put it together by next year at this time I will be concerned. I still think hes too talented not to be able to. Hes clearly already one of the better quarterbacks the lions have had. Yeah its frustrating to watch him continue to struggle but thats what 95% of young qbs do. It doesnt help at all that he has an egomaniac as his coach.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't throw in the towel on Stafford as he is owed way to much cash. But damn if he doesn't remind everyone of Cutler when he was younger chucking the ball around without thought about turnovers.

That is where a good QB coach would pay dividends instead of the guys that allow him to throw sidearm.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't throw in the towel on Stafford as he is owed way to much cash. But damn if he doesn't remind everyone of Cutler when he was younger chucking the ball around without thought about turnovers.

That is where a good QB coach would pay dividends instead of the guys that allow him to throw sidearm.

Marino did poorly in his third and fourth seasons throwing 20 plus picks

Manning had 15 plus picks his first five seasons with qbr from 71-94.

Its still too early to definitively tell whether stafford will be great or suck. But qb development is a lengthy process. Staff has shown he has the potential to be elite, I think he will. I think alot of people are pissed because reality is setting in that the lions suck, but I dont think its time to pronounce staff is garbage. Its wayy too earl in his career and hes been way too good.

Cleaves2000

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3rd and 1 lets go empty backfield.....even tho the ravens were drooling everytime we did that.....at least keep a RB in the backfield to make them think you might run....if u want to pass.....garbage playcalling....i wonder how bad stafford would be if he never had megatron.....david carr bad?

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's basically what I'm saying. This team is loaded with talent, and when we win it's because the players go out there and make plays despite the shitty positions these coaches put them. It's no coincidence that throughout this entire regime, the majority of yards, points and wins come with late 4th quarter heroics by Stafford and Megatron when the playbook has been scrapped and talent takes over. This team wins on talent, in spite of their awful leaders. But its not enough. They need a staff that can groom them, who's been there, done that. Even a guy like Lovie Smith would be a monster upgrade over Schwartz.

I agree with most of that. But Lovie is a defense guy. We need someone who can mold the talent we have on offense.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Careful Swarm. Dog shit could sue you for defamation of character.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a damn shame the Lions nose-dived this season. They are easily the most talented team in the NFCN... But your fucking coach is really an idiot. The best thing to happen for you guys would be to pick up Lovie Smith or some other quality coach. Any coach worth a shit and the Lions would be very, very scary.

There is still a chance this season, but it is very unlikely.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Really don't think Lovie is the answer. He'd just fuck up your O. He would make decent DC.

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really don't think Lovie is the answer. He'd just fuck up your O. He would make decent DC.

Gotta agree with 63bears, plus the hot chick in his picture. Lovie is not the answer, even at DC. Saw way to much of the outdated "tampa 2" with Moronelli. Dude would probably even bring Moronelli back to coach the Dline, no thanks.