• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey Mamba - Remember when I said it wouldn't surprise me if Cal was as good as USC?

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I still so far off now?

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I still so far off now?

USC still >>>>> Cal.

And youre argument was that Cal would be improved enough to be better than USC.

But, essentially, they both are very shitty so far.

LOL if you are right in the long run.

:L I had SC winning the South

LOL @ me

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol cal is hit or miss...they struggled to beat Portland st. but I expect them to compete very well with ohio st

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol cal is hit or miss...they struggled to beat Portland st. but I expect them to compete very well with ohio st

I thought the same.

But this game wont be competitive mid 2nd quarter. Ohio State will kick the shit out of them.

They are way too young to compete with the Bucks.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USC still >>>>> Cal.

And youre argument was that Cal would be improved enough to be better than USC.

But, essentially, they both are very shitty so far.

LOL if you are right in the long run.

:L I had SC winning the South

LOL @ me

Their passing game is certainly improved... good god.

However, my argument was MUCH more related to how bad I thought (knew) USC was going to be. Do you remember which thread that was in? Was it in the PAC 12 THREAD?

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the same.

But this game wont be competitive mid 2nd quarter. Ohio State will kick the shit out of them.

Our offensive line is experienced and so are our DBs, but our defensive front 7 is almost completely brand new. Plus with Beanie Miller playing QB, who knows if he'll be available. :L

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their passing game is certainly improved... good god.

However, my argument was MUCH more related to how bad I thought (knew) USC was going to be. Do you remember which thread that was in? Was it in the PAC 12 THREAD?

shit Sox I cant remember the last time I took a piss.

No idea brother.

If so, I stand corrected. USC sucks monkey nuts so far.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the same.

true I don't have the scouting report in front of me on cal..weren't they a few plays from upsetting them at home last year?

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shit Sox I cant remember the last time I took a piss.

No idea brother.

If so, I stand corrected. USC sucks monkey nuts so far.

Haha, I feel ya. It took me 2 days to determine whether or not I'd imagined that entire exchange we had. :suds:

At any rate, while I do think Cal is at least on the right track, I have to enjoy USC's failures for the time being. I mean, Kiffen HAS to be gone now, right?

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
true I don't have the scouting report in front of me on cal..weren't they a few plays from upsetting them at home last year?

Ya they gave them a hell of a game and I have been giving Sox a hard time over it over the offseason.

But new HC, Frosh QB, loss of the brothers @ QB and WR.

Recipe for an ass whoopin given to Cal via the Bucks.

And no matter who plays @ QB for tOSU it wont matter. The Bucks have the best backup in the country and it aint close.

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on, everybody is better than us right now.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, I feel ya. It took me 2 days to determine whether or not I'd imagined that entire exchange we had. :suds:

At any rate, while I do think Cal is at least on the right track, I have to enjoy USC's failures for the time being. I mean, Kiffen HAS to be gone now, right?

One would think but the way their fans defend the clown who knows...

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh yeah. That game was infuriating. We went up by 2 TDs at halftime and decided we could coast. We showed off our youth. 101 penalty yards?!? That Bigelow kid put on a frickin clinic, too.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like people saying we're gonna blow them out. I'm hoping the secondary is fully healthy and un-suspended. We'll need them, cuz Cal is gonna throw 65 times at least.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like people saying we're gonna blow them out. I'm hoping the secondary is fully healthy and un-suspended. We'll need them, cuz Cal is gonna throw 65 times at least.

Lets face it. Cal has them at home. Its their SuperBowl game this year.

How often do you get tOSU at home.

And when you do you are coming in on your best game. Just something the bluebloods will forever deal with.

They will give it their best but it wont be near enough.

Sox33OSU

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets face it. Cal has them at home. Its their SuperBowl game this year.

How often do you get tOSU at home.

And when you do you are coming in on your best game. Just something the bluebloods will forever deal with.

They will give it their best but it wont be near enough.

I don't know why, because I absolutely hate hippies, but for some reason I like Cal. It might have something to do with how much the Marshawn Lynch-Applebee's thing was on ESPN, or because Jahvid Best gave me some of the best fantasy weeks ever back a few years ago, but I just seem to find myself rooting for them sometimes. I'm also a big Sonny Dykes fan (which came up in our prior convo IIRC). I honestly think he'll have Cal in the top 3-4 of the conference within the next few years.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know why, because I absolutely hate hippies, but for some reason I like Cal. It might have something to do with how much the Marshawn Lynch-Applebee's thing was on ESPN, or because Jahvid Best gave me some of the best fantasy weeks ever back a few years ago, but I just seem to find myself rooting for them sometimes. I'm also a big Sonny Dykes fan (which came up in our prior convo IIRC). I honestly think he'll have Cal in the top 3-4 of the conference within the next few years.

I didn't know much about Dykes as I am removed from LA Tech and had no idea what they were up to. I knew he ran a great offense.

Now that he is in the PAC and I have seen him on the PAC Network and watched his games. I tend to lean towards an agreement with you.

That man takes his job VERY seriously. I know, all CFB coaches do. But this mans intensity is not learned but he was born with it. The man can flat coach. Cal is a sleeping West Coast giant.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Mamba, you watching MNF? Your boy Chip's Iggles are puttin' it on the Redskins!!