• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey Guys

Ram Tough

You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to lie, I would be happy with using our 2nd first round pick on DeAndre Hopkins. I don't think the hotel room is much of a red flag. I doubt he is responsible for the issue, and I wouldn't hold off on drafting him unless i was 100% sure he was guilty.

I would be happy if we got Hopkins with our 2nd round pick.. I just feel he is a reach to go in the first and there are some red flags I am concerned with. I think he can be a good WR at the next level but his potential to be elite is not there, so I would be upset if he was taken in the 1st by the Rams. Only WR rams should be targeting in the 1st is Austin.. If he dosen't fall they need to take one of the guards,safetys or linebackers.

Ram Tough

You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you think the rams big board looks like?

If i had to guess id say

1. Tavon Austin
2. Kenny Vaccaro
3. Chance Warmack
4. Jonathan Cooper
5. Alec Ogletree ( if it wasn't for the red flags and DUI he would be a Top 10-15 pick)
6. DJ Fluker ( put him at RT and move unhappy Saffold)
7. Jarvis Jones
8. John Cyprien
9. Eddie Lacy
10.Deanadre Hopkins
11 Eric Reid
12 Matt Elam ( i feel Cyprien is more talented than Reid and Elam but since hes from a small school he doesn't get much recognition

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we may move Saffold on Draft day. A good fit would be San Diego, not sure what we could get for him but in all honesty, he deserves to play left tackle in the NFL.

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vita, I agree, I think Saffold is traded prior to the draft to a team willing to keep him at left tackle. I am not going to speculate on how this draft is going to go. At this point, there are so many egg heads already trying to do that. How many QBs go, where, where OTs go and how fast, who trades up and down. This point all I can tell you if who I would take if available and how I would get there. First with #16 if he is available, I would take Austin. I agree with retro on Quick and Givens. Givens has already proved himself and Quick although a late bloomer, I think he has shown why they got him in the 2nd round. Add Cook to the passing game and Austin if there and wow, you got something working with all kinda different combinations adding Kendricks into the mix. As for #22, I trade out, not far but add a late 2nd and the other teams late 1st. I'd still try to get Cyprien at the spot, add Kyle Long as soon as you can in the 2nd. Depending on what you get for Saffold, package back up if you need to and put Long at RT. Then you have at least 3 starters up front next season. I would still look DT for depth and rotation, add a FS. Right now I think Richardson and Pead will do the job plus whomever else they have on the cheap. Get depth and if you want to go RB, get him 1st round next year with either the Rams or Redskins pick.