• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey Guys

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally caught up with you all again. Saw the bleep on cbssportsline to join this sight. Wonder what happened to the message board on cbssportsline. Anyway, it's good to be back in touch. Looks like the Rams are very interested in DeAndre Hopkins. Thoughts?

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally caught up with you all again. Saw the bleep on cbssportsline to join this sight. Wonder what happened to the message board on cbssportsline.

Hey TEB!! You know there is a Ram Tough who just signed up on these boards, if for some reason that is you, just so you know multiple screen names is one of the few things that will get you banned over here.

Anyway enough said about that...:welcome: aboard!!!

Let everyone know you are here on retro's New Rams' fan thread!

Looks like the Rams are very interested in DeAndre Hopkins. Thoughts?
As far as Hopkins goes, he is very young but has a lot of skills. If Jeff and Les can get him in the later rounds that would be great. Do you know about where this kid is projected?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey TEB11!!!!! Good to see you made it over. You're gonna love this site with its expanded avatar size and once you get past 50 posts you can ad videos and stuff. I see Vita's already given a welcome and Misko has let you know where to find the Avitar upload function. Just in time for the draft. I hope the rest of the guys show up as well.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any thoughts on this Hopkins kid retro?

Ram Tough

You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol im the other ram tough from CBS... use to be ramtuff over on cbs boards. But I don't like Hopkins nearly as much as Austin and Patterson. Also hopkins hotel room was trashed while he was at the draft combine. RED FLAG How are you partying while interviweing for an NFL job?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vita: Hopkins has made a second trip to Ramspark. He has good size and speed and Fisher and Snead like this guy but the rumored taking him at 16 is a reach in my opinion. If Auston is there he should be grabbed at 16 and then an O-lineman at 22 such as Fluker, Cooper, or even Long. Hopkins will be there in the second round. But just like Quick, who many of us thought was a reach in the second round last year, maybe Fisher and Snead know something we don't as Quick is beginning to flash signs of greatness that Fisher and Snead promised a year previous. In fact, Quick's development apparently is so good, it was one of the contributing factors of letting Amendola go-that and the fact that Amendola can't seem to stay healthy which is now New England's problem. Overall the kid is one of those Fisher/Snead guys and he could very well step right in like Givens did last year. I just think they should pick up some other blue chippers when available to fill in some more of our pieces and let Hopkins slide to a more appropriate level pick.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I remember the other RamTough, Ramtough. Good to see you are here anyways!! Yea, this dude has some off-the-field issues but so did Givens and Jenkins who got sent to the Fisher doghouse PDQ last year and it seemed to work. Now Fisher is pretty good at curbing bad behavior even though Trumaine Johnson got arrested this off-season for DUI in Montana. But he is not a miracle worker for whack jobs like the WR we signed off waivers from Detroit only to cut is flipped ass just one week later. Hopkins is not in the latter class but trashing your hotel room does not bode well for a start with an NFL club. Pretty stupid move.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think of some of the dumbass stuff I did when I was 20 LOL. It may not be a bad thing to hold him accountable, IDK but if I wasn't given a few second chances in life who knows where I'd be. LOL!!! I guess ram tough, if we do select him, I hope he turns the corner with the second chance given.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear you Vita. I think an accountability activity might be in store if Fisher/Snead take him. I just hope they don't pass on a blue chipper at 16 like one of the safeties or O-lineman, or even that speed burner Austin at 16 and/or 22. Hopkins is a second round pick for sure.

RamCub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TEB!!! Welcome aboard. My take on DeAndre Hopkins:

He has the size Austin does not have.
He has the experience Patterson does not have.
He has the speed Woods does not have.
He has the health Allen does not have.

So, he doesn't excel in any one category but has enough of the different attributes that will make him a safe pick and a solid contributor.

I would like to see pictures of the trashed hotel room before we negotiate a contract with him. Maybe include a "good housekeeping" clause!

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roll call

Sup fellas. Thanks for the heads up on where to go. :wtf2:
;)

Draft in 3 days 5 hours.

1a - Ogletree/Jarvis Jones
1b - Matt Elam / Eric Reid
2 - Lavon Bell RB, Sparty
3 - Da'Rick Rogers, WR
4 - Brennan Williams, OT UNC
5 - Terry Hawthorn, CB Illinois
6 - Ace Sanders, WR S. Carolina
??

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also hopkins hotel room was trashed while he was at the draft combine. RED FLAG How are you partying while interviweing for an NFL job?
I agree. Its a total Ryan Leaf move. WR is very deep in this draft. Look at a guy like Aaron Dobson or Quinton Patton in rd 2-3

RamCub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oops!!! DeAndre!!! Forget to clean your room? Toilet paper alert!!!

He has the hands Hunter does not have.

Remember to wash your hands before practice, during practice, before any butt slaps, and certainly before handing the touchdown catch off to our awesome men in stripes.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has the size Austin does not have.
He has the experience Patterson does not have.
He has the speed Woods does not have.
He has the health Allen does not have.

And he's not as good as Sammy Wadkins. What I wouldn't give to have him next year. I'm not a huge fan of DeAndre. He's ok, but I'd rather have Keenan Allen at that point in the draft.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to see pictures of the trashed hotel room before we negotiate a contract with him. Maybe include a "good housekeeping" clause!

Part of the issue I think a lot of people may have is not only did his room get trashed poop and all, he failed to take responsibility.

Do you have a problem with that aspect ramcub?

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vita, it's not me. I go by TEB11 now, the Ram Tough days are ovah!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vita, it's not me. I go by TEB11 now, the Ram Tough days are ovah!
Right, I got cha brother.

Ram Tough just came over here from the SeeBS boards in the last 24 hours or so too.

I think at first glance, retro thought that it was you. I wasn't sold because he displayed a Heat logo. Dude seems pretty cool and since, he's been over he posting on the Rams boards. He was a Rams fan posting on SeeBS however I don't recall him posting on the Rams boards (He said he was then Ramtuff or something like that and retro recalls him posting over there.)

Anyways, great to have you here buddy!

Do you have any connections to any of the other good SeeBS posters who haven't made it here yet? We need to get them over here, this is a very nice place to discuss sports....

RamCub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vita - good point. He's probably embarrassed as hell. I'm sure he'll "come clean" to Fisher and finally own up to his misdeeds. Do you think we'll take him in the second round if we don't get Austin in the first?

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vita - good point. He's probably embarrassed as hell. I'm sure he'll "come clean" to Fisher and finally own up to his misdeeds. Do you think we'll take him in the second round if we don't get Austin in the first?
RC if we go Vaccaro and Lacy in the first two rounds and have a shot at this kid in the 2nd, I say take him.....

We need to go LB in the 3rd though...

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not going to lie, I would be happy with using our 2nd first round pick on DeAndre Hopkins. I don't think the hotel room is much of a red flag. I doubt he is responsible for the issue, and I wouldn't hold off on drafting him unless i was 100% sure he was guilty.