• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey, guys! One of your own is being honored

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I suppose, at the very least, share a few memories in here and will put them in the OP. After that, all will be free to say what they want in his thread.

Ahh.. Nevermind. Just let me know what to do, 46. I know we missed Hokie's anniversary by a few days but stuff happens.

Cobrabit

Resident Polymath
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,041.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know others had more direct discussions with HHSF, but from my few, he always seemed like a caring and funny guy. Someone that you would instantly bond and enjoy sharing a few pitchers with. I was shocked the day we found out of his passing and I'm sure it changed our thinking about an anonymous message board.

I really think it's a great idea, especially an "in memoriam" section. I know it was mentioned in the original thread regarding the requirement of the poster being inactive, but maybe there could be some discussion into a "current legends" section. There are many that still are very active that would eventually merit the HOF in my opinion and they may never be "inactive". Or something similar to annual superlatives that I recall seeing threads regarding the first couple years of SportsHoopla.