• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey any Bronco fans here?

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no. I got it and it's clever, but why are we talking about blowing our brains out?

Random or am I missing something?

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think you gave Crash enough credit there DC. He actually displayed a clever reference to " since your head is up your ass "......Proud of you Crash

Ok, who are you and what have you done with Crash ? Just when I thought you couldn't surprise me anymore. That was pretty good buddy. Hope you know now that that ceiling I gave you has now been raised quite substantially and you'll have more pressure on you to reach my new found expectations of you pal. :)

gunnery-sergeant-hartman-your-ass-my-foot.jpg

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a little response fishing. :fish2:

For some reason he was really desperate to have me respond though. :noidea:
Funny. No, I just figured with the man crush you have on me, you'd of jumped on opportunity for intervention. My " blow my brains out " comment was directed at earlier post that neglected to identify my exemplary sarcasm and insight. I have no doubt that a few got it though. Obviously. ;)

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny. No, I just figured with the man crush you have on me, you'd of jumped on opportunity for intervention. My " blow my brains out " comment was directed at earlier post that neglected to identify my exemplary sarcasm and insight. I have no doubt that a few got it though. Obviously. ;)

Hey, exemplary sarcasm? Seriously, not only did you use a big word, but you're stealing my gig?

Fine, I'll find another niche', jerk!

:)

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're the one who begged me by name for a response, and then were so desperate that you tried to claim a response I made to another poster was somehow meant for you. But I see the predictable "it was sarcasm" claim is still being tried. You keep using that word.... it doesn't mean what you think it means....:nono:

Last edited:

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, exemplary sarcasm? Seriously, not only did you use a big word, but you're stealing my gig?

Fine, I'll find another niche', jerk!

:)
Ehhhh..... I'd say your current niche is perfectly safe....

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're the one who begged me by name for a response, and then were so desperate that you tried to claim a response I made to another poster was somehow meant for you. But I see the predictable "it was sarcasm" claim is still being tried. You keep using that word.... it doesn't mean what you think it means....:nono:
Damn ! You got me again you clever bastard ! Your gift for transparency has no bounds ! Much like LGM said, I know now...I must find another gig. :(

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Broncos - Draft Crazy is a draft fan. ;)

Weird. Why have a fan when you already have a draft?

That's Iowa for you!

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What would you call LGM if he had no arms and no legs? ..........

It doesn't matter he won't come anyway.

You sir - do not get to claim the sarcasm crown - nor are you empowered to hand out recognitions for achievement.

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What would you call LGM if he had no arms and no legs? ..........

It doesn't matter he won't come anyway.

You sir - do not get to claim the sarcasm crown - nor are you empowered to hand out recognitions for achievement.

Heavy is the crown.