• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hey any Bronco fans here?

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right. I was on the CBS boards for years and it's amazing how some of the posters on forums like this become a part of your family. Personalities, moods, perspectives and other things became pretty clear over time when you read the stuff from posters over and over and over. The Hoop has been a great replacement for that and I view most of the posters on this board as family now, even though I don't post much.

MasterAgain is that you?

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of off topic but if your going to blow your brains out, what's the best angle ?

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Definitely not MasterAgain but it was always entertaining to see him argue with everyone. He was quite deft at pissing off all the Chiefs fans too.
That was one redeeming quality he had, especially the Chiefs fans who were obnoxious. I don't think I will ever forget that discussion he had about broken clocks :doh::L

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the female poster you guys were debating was AmericanTebowFan. Morpheous was definitely a guy. Either that or the most tragically ugly woman that ever existed! Seriously, I do miss him.

While we're on this do any of you CBS guys remember NigerianNightmare? That guy was hilarious. Dumb as a bag of hammers and randomly peppered all his posts with "nite." As in: "...Chiefs are gonna stomp nite the nite Broncos. Nite. Broncos are done! Nite. AFC West is nite Chiefs for the nite taking!"

WalkerBoh

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the female poster you guys were debating was AmericanTebowFan. Morpheous was definitely a guy. Either that or the most tragically ugly woman that ever existed! Seriously, I do miss him.

While we're on this do any of you CBS guys remember NigerianNightmare? That guy was hilarious. Dumb as a bag of hammers and randomly peppered all his posts with "nite." As in: "...Chiefs are gonna stomp nite the nite Broncos. Nite. Broncos are done! Nite. AFC West is nite Chiefs for the nite taking!"
Who was that lady on CBS who was an author and talked (bragged?) about owning and rehabbing some old house in France?

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who was that lady on CBS who was an author and talked (bragged?) about owning and rehabbing some old house in France?

I remember her but not her name. I think she was in her 60s back in the CBS days because she talked about retiring there. She posted pics and the place was a dump. I hope that worked out for them.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course my post ( posts ) referring her was totally lost on a few. Sure if she saw she would get the gist though. ;)

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know this girl that might have a connection with Furby. I could be wrong. Anyway, this girl had a strong passion for her football team. Probably originated from her Dad or brother. Anyway, this girl was pretty knowledgeable about the game but her girlfriends could care less about football and her guy friends, although they pounded their chests ,wore the team hats/jerseys,acted like they were lifetime fans,etc, but when she tried to talk football with them, they didn't even know who the players were. She got frustrated and decided to hit the forums where she knew she would find knowledgeable,passionate fans. Started out ok but after awhile, the guys started posting all this girly,gossipy,silly nonsensical topics that she came here to avoid, that she soon lost interest and ventured out seeking a place where they stay on the topic ( football ) . Don't feel sorry for her. She grew up and worked around men most her life. She wasn't in work environment where there was a lot of women thus the tendencies ( like having your periods around same time ), insecurities, outburst of affection,etc were alien to her. I'm sure Furby is in good place. She seemed to have her shit together. :)

Neat! Your first autobiography! ;)

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did any of you post on the old AOL bronco forum? I remember Furby (I think), Drew, Carlito and a few others... Mudwlkr or something.

There were a ton of good folks there, then I got a data cable and aol was gone forever. I don't recall how many of us from KFFL were there when I joined Mouth off; Mingo and DC, Furby, Ben, Freeze, JDL, and a few others come to mind.

I do miss guys like Tyke, boh, raid, rnat, and others.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RNat is still around sorta...

The names I remember when I first came to MOUTHOFF were Mingo, Raid, Bayonett, Sideshow Rakeem and Darkside Devotee. I think I was about the 7th person to show up. That place really took off quickly... I still miss that place. It was so retro. :) It goes hand in hand with my childhood memories. ;)

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is starting to get a bit creepy. ;)
I don't think you gave Crash enough credit there DC. He actually displayed a clever reference to " since your head is up your ass "......Proud of you Crash
Stick it in you anus...Good close shot
Ok, who are you and what have you done with Crash ? Just when I thought you couldn't surprise me anymore. That was pretty good buddy. Hope you know now that that ceiling I gave you has now been raised quite substantially and you'll have more pressure on you to reach my new found expectations of you pal. :)