• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hawkeye Hoops

hoopsalot25

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Hawks are ranked #25 in the Coaches Poll!!! Great news to start the Friday!!

Hawkeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to start another thread not needed so will tack on to this one...basketball starts next Friday and this season non conference is going to be interesting...we get 2 easy ones before going to NYC to play Texas on the 20th and then play either Syracuse or Cal the next day. We go to UNC for the B10/ACC so that will be fun too and show Marcus Paige that he should have stayed home I hope.

We do get ISU at home and that will be tough, but I am hoping we can get 10 non conference wins and hopefully more and then sneak in a 10 win conference season...I feel we are a 20 win team and should get there.

No more Marble to ball hog the closing minutes which is a good/bad thing, he wanted the ball which was good but didn't always make good decisions. This team has a lot of potential, going to be a fun year.

Schedule: Hawkeye Sports Official Athletic Site - Men's Basketball

Hawkeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Signing day: Letters from Hutton, Moss, Fleming and Wagner...a sigh of relief on Wagner who was also being recruited big time in football.