• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Harbaugh is going to Michigan per radio report Fri Dec 26th

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this happens it will be a 'table flipper' This will be a win for the entire conference because everyone will need to step up their game.

That division will be a friggin gravel dance every Saturday for sure and Urb can kiss his home win streak goodbye.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this happens it will be a 'table flipper' This will be a win for the entire conference because everyone will need to step up their game.

That division will be a friggin gravel dance every Saturday for sure and Urb can kiss his home win streak goodbye.

Urban should just retire now, before the bowl game, I guess.

:rollseyes:

Papalou

disMEMBER
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol I wouldnt go that far. He is the best Coach in the conference for now but the days of one or two tough games are over if Harbaugh comes. And that is a good thing IMO. Urb has said himself that the conference needs to improve and he may get his wish.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Come on, we all know that's not how Urban rolls. He'll have a "heart problem" next year and need to spend "more time with his family".

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

oh give me a break. now the wolverettes have other teams fans drinking the urine and blue koolaid......

get a grip people. or do you want to just award the NC trophy during the off season? :rollseyes:

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:agree:

Harbaugh will be able to recruit the West Coast and that makes UofM a player in recruiting quickly. If he goes with Durkin as his DC he gets a SE pipeline from his tim in Florida. And a staff starts coming together quickly. Good hire!

For once the AD did a coach search the right way.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on, we all know that's not how Urban rolls. He'll have a "heart problem" next year and need to spend "more time with his family".

it amazing how many people were sooooo butt hurt over Urb leaving florida...... lmao. especially non florida fans.

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe Harbaugh is going to be the savior many Meatchicken fans thank he is going to be. The guy has an abrasive personality and certainty not a charmer in the least. This will have a negative impact on his ability to recruit against guys like Urbs, Dantonio and Franklin.

As a TOSU team I fully expect Harbaugh to build his team up to take on TOSU. I just don't believe he is going to out recruit Meyer year end and out. It isn't like the days when his daddy and Bo could just come into Ohio and pick up any recruit they wanted. Way too much competition here and Harbaugh will have to recruit nationally. Could be interesting if he still has some west coast recruiting connections.

Fuck Harbaugh and his entire turn coat family. Michigan had to get another "OHIO" guy to build its program. lol

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't believe Harbaugh is going to be the savior many Meatchicken fans thank he is going to be. The guy has an abrasive personality and certainty not a charmer in the least. This will have a negative impact on his ability to recruit against guys like Urbs, Dantonio and Franklin.

As a TOSU team I fully expect Harbaugh to build his team up to take on TOSU. I just don't believe he is going to out recruit Meyer year end and out. It isn't like the days when his daddy and Bo could just come into Ohio and pick up any recruit they wanted. Way too much competition here and Harbaugh will have to recruit nationally. Could be interesting if he still has some west coast recruiting connections.

Fuck Harbaugh and his entire turn coat family. Michigan had to get another "OHIO" guy to build its program. lol

You do realize he was able to recruit Stanford??!! He is a very good recruiter even when he was at San Diego. If Hoke was able to bring i top 20 classes you think Harbaugh will have trouble recruiting? Especially when he sits in a recruits living room and talks about what it takes to play in the NFL.

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize he was able to recruit Stanford??!! He is a very good recruiter even when he was at San Diego. If Hoke was able to bring i top 20 classes you think Harbaugh will have trouble recruiting? Especially when he sits in a recruits living room and talks about what it takes to play in the NFL.

He will definitely do what Hoke couldn't do and that is develop talent. This is what he did at Stanford with a bunch of 3 star guys. I'm interested in watching how it will turn out especially being a rival fan. I'm also wondering how long it will be until he wears out his welcome with the AD and bolts back to the NFL.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sparty fans are shitting their pants. They keep telling everyone how they're not worried about Harbaugh, even though no one is asking them. Trying to convince themselves.

Worry about Baylor.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He will definitely do what Hoke couldn't do and that is develop talent. This is what he did at Stanford with a bunch of 3 star guys. I'm interested in watching how it will turn out especially being a rival fan. I'm also wondering how long it will be until he wears out his welcome with the AD and bolts back to the NFL.

He won't wear out his welcome. Mid Western Michiganders are tough, blue collar people. Harbs was an awful fit in overly sensitive and entitled San Fran.

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sparty fans are shitting their pants. They keep telling everyone how they're not worried about Harbaugh, even though no one is asking them. Trying to convince themselves.

Worry about Baylor.

Why worry...

Did Michigan fans worry about Urbs?

This will be good for the conference as a whole. They need to calm the fuck down.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Spot on. Hoke got really good talent and didn't do shit with it.

AD has very little to do with the program so Jim H gets to make all the decisions which he didn't in the pro game.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why worry...

Did Michigan fans worry about Urbs?

This will be good for the conference as a whole. They need to calm the fuck down.

Speaking only for myself, I've been more worried about MI after all we've been through w RR and Hoke. It's been like the Millen era all over again just waiting for heads to roll.

I knew Urban would be great for the Bucks.

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe one of the most important things Harbaugh can do for Michigan and the conference is to recruit nationally like Urbs. The B1G needs to start building pipelines in the south and the west. This will help the entire league going forward.

Good luck and Congrats.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He won't wear out his welcome. Mid Western Michiganders are tough, blue collar people. Harbs was an awful fit in overly sensitive and entitled San Fran.

Do football players have to adopt that attitude when they go to SF? The players don't seem overly sensitive or entitled to me.

:noidea:

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That is true, Michigan fans have been on their knees sucking is nuts just to get him there. They will continue to bend over for him. Kinda sad for what was once a proud program and fans.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is true, Michigan fans have been on their knees sucking is nuts just to get him there. They will continue to bend over for him. Kinda sad for what was once a proud program and fans.

It's embarrassing.

:tsk:

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Overly sensitive and entitled" completely sounds like Ann Arbor and Michigan fans.