• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Happy for Flynn

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While watching the Packers - Cowboys game I'm extremely happy for Matt Flynn in bringing the Packers back in the second half from being down 26-3.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah he did well… But man that Dallas defense has some serious issues…

Mr. Tacoma

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two fourth quarter picks for Romo in a December game and Eli's interceptionfest today is going to make for a fun QBs on FB tomorrow!

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two fourth quarter picks for Romo in a December game and Eli's interceptionfest today is going to make for a fun QBs on FB tomorrow!

I'll cut Romo some slack on the second 4th quarter pick because his receiver just stopped his route… That was inexcusable for a receiver to do…

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I'm happy for Flynn too. He's a good QB who was essentially in the wrong place at the wrong time with the Seahawks and the Raiders.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My favorite Monday morning activity is to read the facebook QB convo. Actually, Pro Football Mock has some well written material throughout the week.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll cut Romo some slack on the second 4th quarter pick because his receiver just stopped his route… That was inexcusable for a receiver to do…

He had plenty of opportunities to close it out before that. That didn't even happen until after they finally lost the lead.

DonyellFreak

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dallas has a problem with play calling, they just keep throwing and never go run heavy even when Murray is beasting. It's only right they lost the way they ran their offense. LOLRomo though.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are a couple things to consider here with this game. It'd be easy to jump on Romo for his two picks in the 4th, but if Dallas' defense doesn't revert to its league worst form in the second half, the game isn't close enough for those two picks to matter. The other thing to consider is Dallas' decision to keep throwing late in the game when they had a chance to bleed the clock with runs after running it well against Green Bay's defense in the first half. The focus will go to Romo because he's the starting QB and he threw those picks, but Dallas lost this game as a team.

Itsmytime

I love Beer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 6.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottom line is I'm just happy they lost, I really dislike the Cowboys.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bottom line is I'm just happy they lost, I really dislike the Cowboys.

Same here. Mainly because my oldest brother. Before Seattle had a team, my brother became a fan of the Cowboys. Us younger siblings did not get imprinted until Seattle landed a team. With Romo leading the team, December has become my favorite month because that is when the Cowboys implode.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I thought the receiver read the defense right, help was coming so he stopped and was open. Romo didn't read it right, if the receiver would have keep going the defender would have been right there.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so glad TO dropped all those passes in pre-season.

Seriously think about it...if TO makes all those catches that he should have made...Flynn's numbers would have looked a lot better and would have made Pete's decision to go with Russell a lot harder considering the contract they gave Flynn. We would have probably had Flynn as the starter and never been able to see Russell rise to the level that he's at so soon.

Flynn is solid but these past few games and even this game when he looked good...his arm and lack of mobility really limits him. Russell is such a small guy but he really drives the ball well and zips it out there with the best of em.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought the receiver read the defense right, help was coming so he stopped and was open. Romo didn't read it right, if the receiver would have keep going the defender would have been right there.

Yeah but he broke after he stopped and Romo led him… you can't fool your qb like that because there throwing to where your gonna be not where you are… Once you start moving one direction you can't just stop or your gonna hang your qb out to dry…

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so glad TO dropped all those passes in pre-season.

Seriously think about it...if TO makes all those catches that he should have made...Flynn's numbers would have looked a lot better and would have made Pete's decision to go with Russell a lot harder considering the contract they gave Flynn. We would have probably had Flynn as the starter and never been able to see Russell rise to the level that he's at so soon.

Flynn is solid but these past few games and even this game when he looked good...his arm and lack of mobility really limits him. Russell is such a small guy but he really drives the ball well and zips it out there with the best of em.

I don't think the choice of Wilson over Flynn would have been made more difficult if TO catches those passes he dropped. If I remember correctly, Flynn and Wilson had comparable stats last pre-season. I don't remember how many drops Owens had or know how many yards they would have gone for had he caught them, but I really don't think that those passes were the difference between Wilson starting and Flynn starting. I don't think it would have been enough because even if the stats were more heavily in Flynn's favor with those incompletions turning into completions, it's clear that stats weren't the only criteria used to make the decision and Wilson clearly won out in those other areas. I honestly think that the only person hurt by those drops was Owens.