• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Hankins

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if vea or payne are there if we sign hankins (big damn if ) we should get one of them as well . can never have enough good young d/lineman

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tweet from John Keim (@john_keim)
John Keim (@john_keim) Tweeted:
Beats a couple double teams here too. Some power up front. If the redskins close the deal that is. https://t.co/oqFeVrDbPy

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Left without a deal. Skins playing waiting game now.

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Left without a deal. Skins playing waiting game now.
You have to admit that our FO is not the smartest group of guys. We have seen this movie before. He will go visit another team and sign with them. Free agents use us as leverage for a bigger deal, that is all. He still can sign but a deal would have already gotten done if that is what both sides truly wanted. I guess the Skins think they are literally going to draft starters in each round.

Washington Redskins target Johnathan Hankins leaves D.C without a deal

This is a good article but I don't understand where they are getting the 8.5 million left. Gkekoa said we had about 20 million left. Needless to say, I am frustrated that we didn't sign our main target but instead ended up signing a substandard player who is constantly burned in coverage against slot receivers. Look for slot receivers to have career days against this clown.

Great job Bruce!!!!

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to admit that our FO is not the smartest group of guys. We have seen this movie before. He will go visit another team and sign with them. Free agents use us as leverage for a bigger deal, that is all. He still can sign but a deal would have already gotten done if that is what both sides truly wanted. I guess the Skins think they are literally going to draft starters in each round.

Washington Redskins target Johnathan Hankins leaves D.C without a deal

This is a good article but I don't understand where they are getting the 8.5 million left. Gkekoa said we had about 20 million left. Needless to say, I am frustrated that we didn't sign our main target but instead ended up signing a substandard player who is constantly burned in coverage against slot receivers. Look for slot receivers to have career days against this clown.

Great job Bruce!!!!

in all fairness. Hankins is only 25 years old. Im sure he is going to listen to all offers.

Ruzious

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My view - If we sign Hankins, it does not make sense to draft Vea or Payne. If we sign Sylvestor Williams, it does make sense to strongly consider Vea or Payne.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we sign Hankins, drafting Payne or Vea would solidify the line for years to come. You could argue that Ioannidis showed enough to be wothy of starters reps though.

Hankins being signed signals to me that they are gonna trade back, draft a running back in the 1st, LG in the 2nd, and probably another corner with the extra pick.

Payne and Allen flanking Hankins is not a bad idea though. Lol

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
imagine , if you will a d/line with vea or payne allen , hankins , followed by ionman , lanier and mcgee with taylor mcclain in the background

that is a rotation that has very little drop off when the subs come in and they can be interchanged and everyone rested to be of use in the 4th quarter

now tell me why we wouldnt want to have that kind of d/line with our younger secondary playing major snaps and the type og ilbs we have

to me, that is your best chance at a top 15 or so defense and that helps out our qb

Ruzious

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we sign Hankins, drafting Payne or Vea would solidify the line for years to come. You could argue that Ioannidis showed enough to be wothy of starters reps though.

Hankins being signed signals to me that they are gonna trade back, draft a running back in the 1st, LG in the 2nd, and probably another corner with the extra pick.

Payne and Allen flanking Hankins is not a bad idea though. Lol
I'm not sure it makes sense to play Payne and Hankins together
imagine , if you will a d/line with vea or payne allen , hankins , followed by ionman , lanier and mcgee with taylor mcclain in the background

that is a rotation that has very little drop off when the subs come in and they can be interchanged and everyone rested to be of use in the 4th quarter

now tell me why we wouldnt want to have that kind of d/line with our younger secondary playing major snaps and the type og ilbs we have

to me, that is your best chance at a top 15 or so defense and that helps out our qb
That's fine if we have unlimited resources. But would Hankins even fit well with Payne or Vea?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure it makes sense to play Payne and Hankins together

That's fine if we have unlimited resources. But would Hankins even fit well with Payne or Vea?
i think so

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think so

If Hankins is signed it will be to a sizeable contract b/c of his age. Why would we draft Vea or Payne at #13 if this happens? You want to draft a backup NT at #13? Can Payne be 3-4 De's? Yes, but Allen, Mcgee, Lanier, and Ionman are enough in my opinion. We don't know what is going to happen with McClain his contract just got restructured to be cut at any time this offseason.

FA will dictate a lot IMO. We have to wait and see what happens.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Hankins is signed it will be to a sizeable contract b/c of his age. Why would we draft Vea or Payne at #13 if this happens? You want to draft a backup NT at #13? Can Payne be 3-4 De's? Yes, but Allen, Mcgee, Lanier, and Ionman are enough in my opinion. We don't know what is going to happen with McClain his contract just got restructured to be cut at any time this offseason.

FA will dictate a lot IMO. We have to wait and see what happens.
a dominate d/line is great . good enough isnt