• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

guess I'll be the first

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grats Eagles ....

Though I don't think you outplayed us .... I do think yall out coached us.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles did deserve it. The Cowboys played well tonight. I'm not as pissed about tonight as I am the three 1 point losses this year or the blown 23 point lead to GB. JG has to go

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No partner if you would read my post instead of calling me a motherfucker you would have seen that I said Congrats to the Eagles

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No partner if you would read my post instead of calling me a motherfucker you would have seen that I said Congrats to the Eagles

Hoss you need to get over butthurt bullshit .....

If there wasnt a mad Cowboys fan following that game ... They aint a cowboys fan .... and you fucking need thicker skin

This is football not a beauty pagent

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerrys golden child ain't going NO where :L:gaah: I want lil red gone last year....

Dont be so sure ... Jerry has lied before .... and JASON needs to fucking go

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerrys golden child ain't going NO where :L:gaah: I want lil red gone last year....

I'm afraid you're right. Depending on Jerry GM to make the right football move makes for a long wait

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Twist. As I said, If Romo plays, Dallas wins this game. Your OLine shut down our pass rush. You throw Romo behind that line tonight with some roll outs that he is so excellent at it would have given Dallas more deep shots against our horrific safeties. Thanks for manning up and not taking the root Arlington did with his, "Foles sucks" and "Brees will kill Philly next week" routine. I have to applaud you for also ripping into him with his "I hope Lesean blows out his knees comment". We all know Dallas could have EASILY won this game tonight.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Twist. As I said, If Romo plays, Dallas wins this game. Your OLine shut down our pass rush. You throw Romo behind that line tonight with some roll outs that he is so excellent at it would have given Dallas more deep shots against our horrific safeties. Thanks for manning up and not taking the root Arlington did with his, "Foles sucks" and "Brees will kill Philly next week" routine. I have to applaud you for also ripping into him with his "I hope Lesean blows out his knees comment". We all know Dallas could have EASILY won this game tonight.

LOL at this point I dont think Jason Garrett could coach our Jr high school to a +.500 record

As good as our kicker is ... not to go for the FG .... just ignorant to me

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jg has to go. He has to go. Did you see his end of game press conference? He did not seem sad at all. He said the same crap, we have learn from this and get better. Well stupid, now you got nine months to come back and do the same stupid shit!! Enough!! He and Callahan have to go now!!!!!run the damn ball!!! Another stupid end of game pass that was not needed!!!

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think JG isn't all bad. That team always fights, so there's something to be said for that. On game day, he leaves something to be desired. I don't think he's as bad as some people make him out to be, but it's a result oriented business, and 8-8 every year isn't going to cut it.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think JG isn't all bad. That team always fights, so there's something to be said for that. On game day, he leaves something to be desired. I don't think he's as bad as some people make him out to be, but it's a result oriented business, and 8-8 every year isn't going to cut it.

lil red has blown 2-3 games every year with play calling and time management, he should have been fired last year, instead Jerry will more than likely fire another D-coordinator instead of just cleaning house.......:gaah:

#INSANITY!!!!!!!!:L

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who are the candidates to replace JG? Who in their right mind would join this trainwreck? The tools are there, sadly they are also in the FO.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who are the candidates to replace JG? Who in their right mind would join this trainwreck? The tools are there, sadly they are also in the FO.

My short list is Lovie, Zimmerman, The Gruden brothers.....

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My short list is Lovie, Zimmerman, The Gruden brothers.....

Wouldn't mind Zimmer coming back, would have to be as the HC. As long as he is ok having a DC, and brings in a new OC I'd be ok with that. Not a huge splashy name but someone who has Dallas ties.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don't think the cowboys were outcoached. if anything, kelly's refusal to run the ball kept the cowboys hanging around. in the end it was the turnovers and the eagles ability to convert them.

aside from the cowboys 4th and 1, where i thought they should have run, the rest seemed decent. orton was moving the chains towards the end and it wasn't really beneficial to run the ball. instead of that play, they could have opened with a screen to murray though. very low risk, high reward. probably would have caught the eagles completely off and down the field.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seriously wonder why anyone would wish the egals congrats? This is a hated rival. This loss was not ok. It was not acceptable.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't see how getting a new HC as an isolated move will have that much of an impact.
Or that any HC worth their salt would agree to step in without having the power to choose their coaches.

I don't want a band aid. I want them to go in and remove the tumor.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't see how getting a new HC as an isolated move will have that much of an impact.
Or that any HC worth their salt would agree to step in without having the power to choose their coaches.

I don't want a band aid. I want them to go in and remove the tumor.

I think all cowboy fans would list this as their number one wish....and it is a wish that will require death.
Cowboy fans are stuck with jerry and with each and every unfulfilled season...jerry digs in more.